It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Reports In Chile And Disclosure. (Edit: New Footage Added from Santiago, Chile 25/09/11)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BruceWayne

ahhh...

come here you!

*gives some ATS love*

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
That new footage looks like Chinese lanterns with swamp gas and meteors.
edit on 28-9-2011 by DemonicUFO because: ih

edit on 28-9-2011 by DemonicUFO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
What did they film that with a toaster? Looks like airplanes to me.

2nd.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

I gotta say that the second video is very impressive! One of the best for a long time even though the footage wasnt the best quality there was definately something strange in the sky!!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
planes? genuinely?
aren't planes supposed to have more than one light each?
are planes capable of merging into one light that gains in intensity? [that may be more video effect than anything but still... they must have been MIGHTY close together if they were planes]
can planes stop dead in the air and just chill while others get into position?
cus
these things do all that
no idea what these could be
but they don't act like any planes i ever saw

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

planes? genuinely?

yup..

2nd

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by decepticonLaura
planes? genuinely?
aren't planes supposed to have more than one light each?
are planes capable of merging into one light that gains in intensity? [that may be more video effect than anything but still... they must have been MIGHTY close together if they were planes]
can planes stop dead in the air and just chill while others get into position?
cus
these things do all that
no idea what these could be
but they don't act like any planes i ever saw

Yep planes.

edit on 28-9-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I beg to differ about those lights beign planes. As you can see under my avie, I currently live on Chile. The case was on the news and some newspapers too (sorry, i cannot link them because i'm at my workstation and almost every webpage is blocked... i dunno why I still have access to this forum
) , but the very same guys at the FACH said those weren't planes, because due the blackout, they cancelled all flights, so they're no planes.
Some people said those could be reflectors... but again, clear skyes that day and zero lights in the 70% of the country so... no.
I'd love to put a link about this, i'm sure i read about this yesterday on a newspaper.

- Caggy

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Caggy

post by Caggy
FACH said those weren't planes, because due the blackout,

I see no evidence of a blackout in the OP video .
The display in the OP video looks the same as the second video I posted above .....they ARE planes .

Edit
They look the same because they are the same

Typical Youtube , the OP video is not from 25/09/11 ,its from December 10 2009
edit on 28-9-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Is there any way that it could be helicopters creating a scene using lights and a slightly sped up video? I'm not saying that I don't believe!

BTW, don't give me crap, i'm new.
edit on 9/28/2011 by Tundra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The craziest thing is that other governments are coming forward and saying UFOs are real and people won't believe it unless the U.S. government comes forward and say they are real.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensboro1978

post by Greensboro1978
The craziest thing is that other governments are coming forward and saying UFOs are real

I must of missed that , can you provide a link to any Government that has said UFOs are real , Paul Hellyer doesn't count as a Government

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elvis Hendrix
Nice find. Its up to us folks to keep the evidence coming. I think there is a drip drip happening, we just need to keep the pressure on.

You are quite correct. I believe this is the only kind of disclosure we can hope for. The kind that drips and drips. This is only new food for thought as we must clearly remember the word Unidentified within the use of UFO. There may come a time when a clear revelation occurs but I think that much of what is seen is our own technology and it will keep changing and evolving and remaining secret as long as the military wants it kept secret. Unless someone somewhere has had direct contact with any off world creatures and can offer live specimens to prove it any new information we obtain regarding governmental investigations of strange aircraft and lights in the sky is just that. Investigations of strange aircraft and lights in the sky. They do not really offer us any kind of answer to the true question of ufology and that is regarding the existence of other intelligent lifeforms that are capable of interstellar travel. These reports only fuel the fire for believers and non believers alike and at the end of the day the ones that cannot be readily explained away are after all simply Unidentified.
If true Alien Disclosure is to take place, its time to march out those aliens and shine the light of day into their big black eyes. Otherwise.... provocative to say the least but in the end still just fodder.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I currently live in Santiago. There has been no government disclosure here. I have seen more videos of UFOs shown on the news lately. One of the channels is called Canal 13. On this channel there had a segment on a news program about UFOs in Santiago, I believe the date of the program was 9/23 and it was probably around 2pm (give or take two hours) . Not sure what was being said because I was watching this from a vets office and the volume was down. Most of the videos they showed were from daytime and were interesting but unconvincing (for my standards). Meganoticias is another channel that often has videos of UFOs.

I can also confirm there was a major blackout here the night of 9/23 in most of Chile. Santiago still had lots of light due to the number of buildings that have their own emergency generators.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I do think theres a good , better than 50/50% chance that contact has been ongoing.
I believe that there may be telepathic communications being exchanged with outsiders.
The OP video being debunked not withstanding, the outsiders are making themselves known to the world proactively at this time precisely because of the US/UK truth embargo placed upon the rest of the countries they presently influence (read blackmail).
This is for the sole purpose of maintaining a "lead" in technologies from recovered spacecraft.
Which every country that has one crash, is currently trying to back engineer.
Early in the situation, other smaller countries like Sweden or Norway, were willing to share or even release wreckage to the USA.
When they didnt get anything in return in terms of information back,i am sure they ceased to supply the US with
this material or intelligence.
The UK, and the US, may or may not share the most sensitive and earth shattering discoveries their scientists make about ufos,It apears to me that the US withheld much of what they have learned from everyone includung their closest allies.
I do not expect them to cop to anything gracefully.
They have destroyed lives, reputations, and even killed to protect their knowledge of UFOs.
They have threatened many ordinary people with dire consequences for revealing publicly the most revelant intlligence.
The disclosure from other more enlightened countries may be a direct result of this secrecy,and their efforts to bring to light by comparison, what is being currently with held from the people of earth.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

after much mroe scrutiny i say DEBUNKED!

plz take a look at this link

FACH

there are a lot of vids from Chile, Santiago surrounding supposed ´UFOs`

but most of those vids are from december, just look it up on youtube or follow my link.

Doesn’t it look curious they are all in December? In December 2002, the lights were also seen (perhaps for the first time), and then the Chilean Air Force (FACH) admitted the lights were theirs:

Santiago, December 13 [2002] – A formation of six UFOs were taped at night by a family of a San Joaquín community. Several witnesses of various communities of the capital confirmed the sighting, nevertheless, the FACH pointed it was a instruction formation of the Aviation School Capitán Manuel Avalos. source: Terra.cl “Avistamiento de OVNIS sobre Santiago”

PS/

take a look at the link i gave you !

Fair enough but I still say possibly aircraft

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Yay, another lightning-show...

I know I already asked this somewhere else... But... let's try it again...
Why would alien ships need lights to travel in deep space / into planet atmosphere ?
Light is not a power source... and even if it was (i.e. if it can be used as one but we don't know how), I highly doubt it would be exploitable by letting this light escape from the craft... it would be "treated" internally...
There is no use for lights, excepts to make the show more exciting... so that's what it is... a show... nothing more...
Think about it... imagine we're 20000 years or so in the future, and that now, "We are the aliens visiting inferior cultures planets"... so you're with your squad in individual spaceships... or you control a little fleet of drones to explore other planets... Why would you enlight your ship ? see what you explore ? No need... you have infrareds... and probably more advanced night-vision tech at this time... plus... how a light emitting from your craft with a very low radius would help you seeing anything that is thousands of feets lower ?

Any footage totally lose credibility on my eyes as soon as it is night-stuff involving lights... I have seen a few convincing footage yet, but let's face it... it's quite rare...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
And now the people of 24 hours TV Chile got also fooled by the infamous December 2009
footage, they are saying theses are the UFOs that caused the blackout in Santiago de Chile
the night of saturday Sept. 24 !! Check their report (It's in spanish).

www.24horas.cl...

The infamous footage was uploaded by a certain comic who works on TV in Chile and calls
himself SALFATE. He uploaded as he said December 16, 2009 video on December 18, 2009
to his YouTube channel causing a regrettable disinformation and creating a mess still active
after two years, how incredible. The footage actually shows the 14 Pillan airplanes doing
a practice by the students of the FACH Aviation School for their graduation in Santiago de
Chile. Here is the original video by the infamous SALFATE aka Chile TeVe the rest is history.

NOTE - The title of this thread New Footage Added from Santiago, Chile 25/09/11 is a FAKE.
You better erase it.

CORRECTION - The real original footage was recoreded by gabo3k3k as posted by gortex,
SALFATE was the one who presented the video on the chilean television creating the mess.
Interestingly gabo3k3k corrected his initial statements and recognized these were airplanes.

edit on 28-9-2011 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2011 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I'm all for Disclosure, but i don't think it's that simple.

I think that whoever is in the "Know" might not even be able to explain who they are, where they're from, why they're here.

So imagine that, imagine our Government coming out and saying, "UFO's are real, they are occupied by beings from other places, but we aren't sure from where. And or why"

I mean, it might not be that way, like there may be a very small group of people that actually know what's going on. But will they disclose that information to the masses?

I don't think so.

I'm with George Noory on this one...If Disclosure does happen, it'll be because the occupants of the "UFO's" will want us to know. Not because our leaders wanna tell us.

Good day!
edit on 28-9-2011 by dannotz because: spelling

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostfreak1

Maybe light is much more important to things than we know...And i don't think these beings would be too worried about us seeing their lights on occasion, they know we can't do anything about it!

Maybe they are "being of light". Think outside da box

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join