It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Reports In Chile And Disclosure. (Edit: New Footage Added from Santiago, Chile 25/09/11)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Found this video and although the start sequence is Jaime Maussan, there is no, I repeat NO pictures of hundreds of balloons with description "fleet of UFOs" and nor is there Photoshopped pics with aliens waving to their mummies
Just happens to be a report taken from his show, which was done from Chile.

Chile is currently going through disclosure right now and from what I can gather, the subject is taken very seriously, so much so, they consider UFOs a threat to the safety of aircraft. Brief article on the disclosure:

Rodrigo Bravo, a Chilean military aviator and a correspondent for Brazil’s Revista UFO, said that the Chilean army has its own aviation corps and pilots, and it has demonstrated its “awareness and interaction with the subject of UFOs on various opportunities.” Bravo cites a recent statement by the Chilean army: “There is no longer any need to deny or ignore the UFO situation. They represent a real and very serious threat. Today were are challenged by a complex phenomenon whose characteristics cannot be explained within natural terrestrial confines.”

Source:

www.ufodigest.com...

And here's the video story, quite an interesting audio recording from a pilot to the control tower there as well:

So other governments can admit that UFOs are real, yet the U.S. and U.K. (to mention a couple) can't? Whilst the release of M.O.D. files on UFOs here in the U.K. is greatly appreciated, when will TPTB finally admit that there are unidentified craft inhabiting the planets airspace?
edit on 28-9-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

New video, just posted, Santiago, Chile 25/09/11:

Several orbs forming lines, moving from north to south. I was published in a national newspaper online (www.latercera.com) very conservative editorial but trustable. Also 24th september were a blackout over the country and several witness saw this same kind of light and movement.

If this video is genuine, it looks pretty good to me, then it's no wonder why the Chilean authorities accept these things as credibly dangerous to aircraft

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Hell, it's about time!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
These reports, they keep coming and yet no word from the West about disclosure?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Nice find. Its up to us folks to keep the evidence coming. I think there is a drip drip happening, we just need to keep the pressure on.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

It's absolutely unbelievable to think that as advanced as some countries think they are (in all ways including socially), that some governments still refuse to discuss with the people (who apparently democratically elected them to office) the subject of UFOs. Now, even if you're a sceptic with the "they're all military aircraft" point of view, people still want to know the truth, because as of now, I don't sense much from the TPTB.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
The U.S. government is never going to admit that there are unknown objects flying in their airspace and that they can't do anything about it. Remember Project Blue Book ?
The air force's "official" investigation concluded that the UFO phenomenon is not a national security concern and it's their "official" policy that UFO do not exist.
It would be great if they come out and acknowledge it publicly but I don't see this happening. I mean why would they want to tell the world that there is an intelligent force somewhere that are technologically more advanced than any nation on earth and against which, they are powerless.
The day that official disclosure happens, it's going to be for a project bluebeam type scenario.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
msm-like disclosure based on a montage of distant lights in the sky?

seems very weak as its just being disclosed the ufo's are unidentified.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignant

Too right they're unidentified, what's this?

(Video added to thread title).

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

That is impressive. nice. What ever it is, good to see the city backdrop for some perspective.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Originally posted by ignant

Too right they're unidentified, what's this?

Sighting OVNI Chile 25 09 2011

Description:

Several orbs forming lines, moving from north to south. I was published in a national newspaper online (www.latercera.com) very conservative editorial but trustable. Also 24th september were a blackout over the country and several witness saw this same kind of light and movement.

Wow pretty incredible. After they light up they start moving up and around. Definitely not skydivers or flares or lanterns on the wind. See how fast they bug out? Wow lots of intelligent control there. Weird.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Absolutely, the people deserve to know what this UFO's are.

edit on 28-9-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Sweet news.

Obviously more governments should be disclosing information and encouraging witnesses to come forward with reliable data although I fear there are monetary implications to such an action. The consequences may be grave if it is not manipulated in the right way.

I think we're seeing this more and more.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

New video, just posted, Santiago, Chile 25/09/11:

If this video is genuine, it looks pretty good to me, then it's no wonder why the Chilean authorities accept these things as credibly dangerous to aircraft

the UFO's are probably these aircraft.

there is a flightschool in Santiago, Chile.
edit on 28-9-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
and the vid isn't from 2011.

it dates back to at least 2009.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

They're a bit noisy and surely, despite the fact they are a bit away, you would hear them in that video. After much scrutiny, I have decided that these "objects" are definitely not chinese lanterns

Ok, so it must be a rehashed video, however it's interesting footage nonetheless. Star for re-finding it and I don't understand why posters rehash videos but I was unaware of it being older.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

after much mroe scrutiny i say DEBUNKED!

plz take a look at this link

FACH

there are a lot of vids from Chile, Santiago surrounding supposed ´UFOs`

but most of those vids are from december, just look it up on youtube or follow my link.

Doesn’t it look curious they are all in December? In December 2002, the lights were also seen (perhaps for the first time), and then the Chilean Air Force (FACH) admitted the lights were theirs:

Santiago, December 13 [2002] – A formation of six UFOs were taped at night by a family of a San Joaquín community. Several witnesses of various communities of the capital confirmed the sighting, nevertheless, the FACH pointed it was a instruction formation of the Aviation School Capitán Manuel Avalos. source: Terra.cl “Avistamiento de OVNIS sobre Santiago”

PS/

take a look at the link i gave you !

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Ok, so it must be a rehashed video, however it's interesting footage nonetheless. Star for re-finding it and I don't understand why posters rehash videos but I was unaware of it being older.

sure it's interesting footage.... of planes

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
This footage has already been discussed if not debunked.

Apparently it's a flying display team...

Here is one of the threads.

ETA Looks like Kn0wh0w beat me to it.

edit on 28-9-2011 by BruceWayne because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2011 by BruceWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by BruceWayne

don't spread dis-info.

that wasn't the thread about the 'golden knights'

those are aircraft too.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
reply to post by BruceWayne

don't spread dis-info.

that wasn't the thread about the 'golden knights'