It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Reports In Chile And Disclosure. (Edit: New Footage Added from Santiago, Chile 25/09/11)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
the guy hosting the video is the latin american equivalent of jerry springer. he's either a disinfo agent or an idiot looking to exploit anything for a buck.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

NOTE - The title of this thread New Footage Added from Santiago, Chile 25/09/11 is a FAKE. You better erase it.

Yes sir, immediately sir. Thanks for the warning mate but I already confirmed the date is wrong earlier in thread

Just to confirm, even if the second video is planes, which it may or may not be, it's still good to know that at least some in the Chilean military and civilian airline sectors consider UFOs as very real and potentially a safety threat within their airspace

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz
reply to post by Ghostfreak1

Maybe light is much more important to things than we know...And i don't think these beings would be too worried about us seeing their lights on occasion, they know we can't do anything about it!

Maybe they are "being of light". Think outside da box

Okay, but thinking outside the box still includes thinking...
Even if we consider that a lifeform could be composed of mainly light, why would light beings need ships to travel ? Light can travel quite fast by itself...
Plus... Ok, it's conceivable that light could be used in some way humans ignore yet to get power from it, or whatever... But... if that was the case... why should it be outside the ship ? it would be confined inside the ship to keep and use every single lumen of it (a lumen is the measurement unit for light intensity). The only valid reason I see for emitting light outside the ship would be "they want to be seen", I would agree with such points only if 98% of the footage about UFOs don't include silly lights... but that's the problem... almost all fotage does include silly lights... So, my conclusion is "human made"... sometimes better made than others, but still human made (and that includes lanterns, swap gas, and similar stuff...)
It has become a kind of tradition to include lights when trying to fake alien ships... Just think how you would start the job if you wanted to do some fake footage... Would you try to do some nice CGI in the daylight ? nah... shadowing incoherences would be too easy to spot, so too easy to debunk... Nighty lightshows are much more easy to fake than daylights "realistic" stuff... and even if debunked, there will always be some hardcore believers that will insist wanting to see what they want... It happened several times with lantern stuff... but daytime footage, once prooven faked, is much harder to deny the faking... plus... horrible pixellation would be less excusable with daytime footage...
Well, what's the % of footage taken by night already ?

Don't drop everything you know or arrange it to fit what you want to believe... take a step back and be objective with your thinking... (just an advice)

NB: even if I often debunk that kind of things, i'm a believer... but those light crap footage is too hard to swallow if you use your brain if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Kind of resembles the Phoenix lights. In the second video, we're they hovering near power lines?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I don't normally post here, I just read about what's going on. However, with all the UFO's being seen and photographed I do feel the need to put my 2 cents worth out there. I, never having seen a UFO, do believe they are out there. I also believe the governments are and have been covering it up. Now, should I ever see a UFO, and find that it is within range of my M16, I will do my best to shoot the thing down! I don't advise anyone else to do so, as I am sure you would go to jail! But should ANYONE be able to shoot one down, well then... The government spends so much time and money keeping everyone chasing their tails with lies and B.S. that we miss the big picture. Just blow one out of the sky and call it a day. This is just my opinion, you too are entitled to your own.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by officermcbride
I don't normally post here, I just read about what's going on. However, with all the UFO's being seen and photographed I do feel the need to put my 2 cents worth out there. I, never having seen a UFO, do believe they are out there. I also believe the governments are and have been covering it up. Now, should I ever see a UFO, and find that it is within range of my M16, I will do my best to shoot the thing down! I don't advise anyone else to do so, as I am sure you would go to jail! But should ANYONE be able to shoot one down, well then... The government spends so much time and money keeping everyone chasing their tails with lies and B.S. that we miss the big picture. Just blow one out of the sky and call it a day. This is just my opinion, you too are entitled to your own.

sorry what?
you can shoot them down but others would go to jail?
forget jail, forget the government, why would you even do that?
and then call it a day?
you're talking about just casually murdering what may very well be the emissary of an entirely new and possibly incredibly powerful race, and would almost certainly have, you know, space children and a space wife,
why so callous?
i like to try to be positive wherever i can
but that is not a fun first post, man.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostfreak1

I am objective with my thinking!

Don't lump me in with the rest of the "everythings an alien craft" People!

I'm offended!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dannotz

sorry then, didn't wanted to offend you... and I didn't put you in the "everything is alien" box... just maybe a bit "too likely to believe too fast" with your light beings remark... Sorry if this offended you and if I was wrong (even if if I was wrong, you helped me a bit to go to the wrong conclusion).

Peace.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

wow video number 2 is great and real. i dont get it . why dont they just get it over with and come out with it? E.T's are very real. Everyone already believes in them. So at this point the longer they wait the worst they will look. through over the years i've seen polls on E.T existence and the believer numbers are getting greater and greater. there are barely any nonbelievers out there anymore i guess they are dying off with racism and top hats lmao. but really i think the goverments days are numbered , and this is their last attempt on making us think they have control. its very clear they are losing their grip. if the internet was around a few decades ago there would never be a website like this one. I dont claim to know anything about 2012 and all of that stuff but, anyone with eyes can see that things are changing. I have a funny feeling that its changing in ways no one can prepare for.
edit on 2-10-2011 by bubbles22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

That's funny because that is what it reminded me of when I took a second look. (The Phoenix Lights.)

edit on 10/9/2011 by Tundra because: specification

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join