It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who oppose Christ and His messengers will disregard ~ Leave New York City + San Francisco

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
Ace,

I like your reply, it's very well written. God's outside of time so it
is a mystery to keep reading "soon" in the messages. Whatever,
the prophetic is closer. The prophecy for the West Coast, I've read
of it now, going on 13 years. Prayer and offering sacrifices no matter how small, mitigates, changes prophecy.

And a mystic from Ireland, Christina Gallagher, years ago, Our Lord
would not show her what is going on in California, it was/is so vile.

Pray for conversions.

My own family doesn't believe.

blessings,

colbe

I know how difficult it is to maintain a belief when even those in your own family dismiss it, and I admire your conviction. And I say this, again, with utmost respect for your beliefs and benevolence toward you as a person. But you're saying you've read this prophecy for thirteen years now, and that it has yet to happen. I'm going to say something that might surprise you initially coming from me, given my skepticism, but I still think it's a valid statement: I can virtually guarantee that your prophecy or the core elements of it will come true. There will, inevitably, be a devastating earthquake in the SF Bay Area at some point.

The problem is what is known as confirmation bias, though. When this event inevitably takes place (as every geophysicist and seismologist on the planet will tell us is a matter of when, not if,) you will likely interpret it as a fulfillment of this prophecy. And fair enough, as the prophecy did say that it would happen, right? But consider this. I could have said, 13 years ago, "God has sent me a vision of his long forestalled (out of His great mercy)judgment, soon to be unleashed upon the sinners in San Francisco, lest they repent and convert and make themselves clean in the blood of the Lamb. A great and terrible earthquake will strike this city!" And, eventually, given enough time, my prophecy would come true. But, obviously, I am not a prophet, nor would I have received those words from God.

People would nonetheless (some of them at least) interpret an inevitable quake in the future as a fulfillment of my words. The problem is that when using words like "soon," yet then saying "yet soon could mean anytime between now and a hundred years from now or longer because God exists outside of time," what you essentially do is create something which is unfalsifiable. Meaning you can never prove or disprove a causal link between the claimed prophecy and the event. Because this is a matter of faith, of course proof and disproof are somewhat moot to some. But when something is unfalsifiable, it also means anyone - any supposed prophet, no matter how incorrect or (and I intend no offense to anyone in saying this, but it is a valid variable) delusional or just plain dishonest they may be - will always (eventually) end up being correct.

Therefore, what basis is there for heeding this warning any more than a seismologist on TV telling us to prepare for a future, inevitable quake? We know a quake will occur. Those of us who live here will either leave because we consider the risk too high, or remain and prepare for it when it comes, hoping we survive. That will remain the case regardless of this prophecy, particularly given its unfalsifiable nature. In short: logically speaking, the prophecy is moot for all practical intents and purposes, even in the event that it is true. If it offered some signs, akin to the "know the season" biblical signs of the end times, then at least those who believe in it might have some means of making use of it. But when there are no clues as to when this might occur, and the prophecy(ies) has/have been occurring for thirteen years, always saying "soon," and soon being defined as "anytime," and the prophecy is about a place where we know with relative certainty a major quake will happen eventually, well... you see the logical dilemma this creates in terms of prophetic validity.

Your prophecy will inevitably "come true," but no one will ever know when it's about to, or if the prophecy was even genuine in the first place even once it does.

Again, I admire your convictions and respect your beliefs. Just my further two cents and (hopefully) some food for thought. Peace.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

Ace,

Hi, I've been thinking of your comments, I haven't replied, not to
be snotty, it's because I may not have the correct answers. I might
bore you too, I repeat a lot.

Maybe, Heaven's "soon" gets delayed because of prayers offered. In
the prophetic, Our Lord constantly asks for prayer, prayer mitigates
God's justice. And...

Prophecy is repeated so long because of our nature, we are all
stubborn and disbelieving about Heaven speaking through prophets.
Plus, our nature, it's so difficult to change.

And another, Heaven says "soon" because if God gave an exact date,
with our human nature, we would all wait until the last moment to come to Him if we're far away.

Whenever I read the messages from Heaven, I feel closer to God.
They are a help for me, I wish everybody felt this way. I gave example,
my immediate family aren't drawn to the messages!

We just all have to persevere, pray every day and when we fall, -seriously
sin- repent and confess to God our sins. If you are Catholic, take advantage of the grace of the Sacraments.

Something you said...
"I can virtually guarantee that your prophecy or the core elements of it will come true. There will, inevitably, be a devastating earthquake in the SF Bay Area at some point."

God is partly a mystery, not everything is revealed. I do know one thing,
He is in control of everything except for the gift of our free will. So any
weather, geographical related disaster, He is allowing for the salvation of souls. Even evil "HARP." He can bring good out of an evil.

love,

colbe

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

"I can virtually guarantee that your prophecy or the core elements of it will come true. There will, inevitably, be a devastating earthquake in the SF Bay Area at some point."

Yes...but we can perfectly explain how and why earthquakes happen. Just fyi, it's not god making them happen...if you disagree, I suggest you read up on earthquakes

In essence, you're making claims that have no bearing in reality, claims that have ZERO facts behind them other than bigotry resulting from irrational fundamentalist religious beliefs. The "god did it" excuse has never been correct, whether it involves diseases, comets, earthquakes, and all the other nonsense some crazy fundamentalists attribute to god

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
You guys are missing the patterns here, it has got to do with the world against Israel, when man tries to wipe out Zion the place of the Lords return and his followers.

Have you guys not seen the patterns here, I want to help you understand?

For about 10 years prior we have seen patterns with America and Israel's relationship, a bit like a husband and bride relationship. When America turns its back on Israel God turns his back. When Nations are against it they suffer.

For example when America turned its back on the Gaza settlements when Israel tore down its homes

Hurracane Katrina happened

When Israel let free its Palestine prisoners and many fled to Turkey on the boarder of Iran an Earthquake struck soon after, many Turkish prisoners escaped.

Also when America would not help with the situation of Israel's dispute of drawing the line beween them and Gaza

I huge line was drawn across Texas from record breaking destruction of Tornadoes.

Washington has been hit by Snowstorms in recent years and even Obama called it 'Snowmaggedon'

There are patterns but it has mainly got to do with Israel, those who betray it will suffer, those who hate it God will gather people to stop its threats, then you wonder why no one has a real clue why they went to war, maybe because God automatically set them up into doing so for other spiritual reasons.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Hurracane Katrina happened

Which science explains perfectly...not an act of god

I huge line was drawn across Texas from record breaking destruction of Tornadoes.

Guess what...we can explain that scientifically too

Washington has been hit by Snowstorms in recent years and even Obama called it 'Snowmaggedon'

Yup, we can explain that too. As the global average temperature rises, more moisture is in the air...and guess what happens when that moisture freezes

There are patterns but it has mainly got to do with Israel

It really doesn't

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I think it's all my fault:

Before Hurricane Katrina I was eating an apple.
Before the Texas Tornadoes, I was eating an apple.
Before 'Snowmageddon' I was eating an apple.

Seriously!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

But if you readily accept that "soon" can be anytime between now and forever from now because you believe there may be mitigating factors such as prayer, and yet we know with relative certainty that a major, destructive quake will strike the Bay Area at some point, does the prophecy not completely lack utility to anyone due to its unfalsifiable nature?

An analogous "prophecy" would be: "Eventually, there will be a tsunami somewhere in the world. I can't give a precise date, because prayers mitigate the coming of this event. But when it does finally happen, it will be God's will and will constitute judgment of sinners in the location it affects." The prediction, in terms of the event at least, is 100% accurate no matter what. But there is no way to prove the validity of the "prophecy."

Let me put it another way: what does this supposed prophecy accomplish that is not already accomplished through common sense, preparedness, and general knowledge? If a quake strikes San Francisco tomorrow, it isn't going to prove that God made it happen or that your prophecy was being fulfilled by it. Because there's going to be a quake in San Francisco eventually no matter what.

Now, don't get me wrong. You are completely free to interpret such an event as a fulfillment of what you consider to be a prophecy, or as an act of God, or as punishment of the wicked, etc. That is your immutable prerogative as a free human being and citizen, I will not try to disabuse you of it, and I will not demean or attack you for it regardless of my own opinions/beliefs. But in the mean time, the prophecy doesn't serve as any greater or more specific or more credible warning than what we already had before you posted it... does it?

In a nut shell: what is the ostensible point?
edit on 2/14/2012 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This is just a list of recent events, no you won't have scientific proof because not everything works that way because someone thinks it has to be science to determin events, it does not.

It comes to a point where these things happen are as about as easy as reading the weather, when you are using another method called science you will never calculate the radar because you blindly choose not to and that is one factor that will catch alot of people out.

I could say the same thing with the economic calapse, the how a lot of British money is in Iceland and the recent volcanoe that erupted stopped air ports across the UK.

What do these major record-setting events have in common?
• The ten costliest insurance events in U.S. history • The twelve costliest hurricanes in U.S. history • Three of the four largest tornado outbreaks in U.S. history • The two largest terrorism events in U.S. history

All of these major catastrophes and many others occurred or began on the very same day or within 24-hours of U.S. presidents Bush, Clinton and Bush applying pressure on Israel to trade her land for promises of "peace and security," sponsoring major "land for peace" meetings, making major public statements pertaining to Israel’s covenant land and /or calling for a Palestinian state.

Are each one of these major record-setting events just a coincidence or awe-inspiring signs that God is actively involved in the affairs of Israel?

In this book, Bill Koenig provides undeniable facts and conclusive evidence showing that indeed the leaders of the United States and the world are on a collision course with God over Israel’s covenant land.

"And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem" (Zechariah 12:9)

Text

"Just days after Obama insisted Israel must give up lands it won through military victory with its enemies, some 200 people were killed by a tornado in Joplin, Mo."
www.wnd.com...
Text

It all began on November 1, 1991, when we forced Israel to the Madrid Conference. We forced them to sit down at the table and start negotiating away their land to the Palestinians. That conference began on November 1, 1991, and on that exact day the Perfect Storm formed in the Atlantic. That perfect storm produced waves of over 100 feet and almost completely destroyed President Bush's home in Kennebunkport, Maine. In fact, on November the 1st USA Today had twin headlines. On one side it said," Madrid Conference Convenes," the other side said, "Perfect Storm Forms."

Consider what happened in the summer of 1992 when Yitzhak Rabin was elected the new prime minister of Israel. The moment he was elected in June, we put pressure on him and said he must come to Washington, sit down with the PLO's Arafat, and negotiate and give land to Arafat. He came and sat down with Arafat. Their meeting began on August 24, 1992, and on that very day Andrew Hurricane slammed into Miami. It was the greatest hurricane in the history of the United States up to that point.

Consider the Camp David Summit in July of 2000, when Bill Clinton brought Israel's Prime Minister Ehud Barak and Yasser Arafat together. Clinton began to put pressure on Barak to trade away the heartland of Israel and also to give Arafat one half of Jerusalem. The day that conference began, fires broke out in the Western United States. Fifty fires consumed 500,000 acres of land before the end of the month.

Also, consider the White House celebration of Ramadan. It's the strangest thing why George W. Bush started this. I have no idea. This was Bush's response to 9/11 to schedule the first ever White House celebration of Ramadan. Someone once said scheduling a celebration of Ramadan after 9/11 was the equivalent to FDR scheduling a celebration of Shintoism after the attack on Pearl Harbor. It makes no sense whatsoever. It just doesn't make any sense! At this meeting, which was held in November of 2002, President Bush made this incredible statement. He said, "We have come to honor Allah, the God of Abraham." The very next day, a swarm of 88 tornadoes hit the central United States.

Consider what came next — the incredible Road Map Plan. The Road Map was put together by the Quartet. You talk about an ungodly quartet: Russia, the United Nations, the European Union and the United States. The plan's purpose was to force Israel to give away its heartland. This was delivered by Daniel Kurtzer, the ambassador to Ariel Sharon, on May 4, 2003. The next day Colin Powell went to the Middle East to implement the plan. The first thing he did was to meet with the terrorist leader Hafez Assad who's now dead. As soon as the meeting was over, he called a press conference and announced he had promised President Assad that the Golan Heights would be promised in the Road Map. He said we would force Israel to give up the Golan Heights. That very day, the greatest tornado swarm in the history of the United States occurred — 412 tornados broke out. The previous high was only 177!

In summary, in those years between 1991 and 2004, during those thirteen years that the United States had turned against Israel, here's what's happened:

•9 of the 10 largest insurance events in U.S. history
•9 of the 10 greatest natural disasters as ranked by FEMA relief costs
•5 of the costliest hurricanes in U.S. history
•3 of the 4 largest tornado swarms in U.S. history.
All of these disasters were linked in one way or another to our attempts to press Israel into dividing its land or surrendering all or part of Jerusalem.

The world would laugh at this and the world would say it's coincidence. I don't believe in coincidence, I believe in "God incidences."

Text

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

In other words, since science goes against your crazy beliefs, you ignore facts and rationality and simply substitute it with random beliefs that have no bearing in reality...got it

You clearly stated earthquakes and snowstorms are an act of god...when they CLEARLY aren't since we can fully explain them through science. It's not even a hypothesis, it's a FACT that only natural forces are the cause of earthquakes

edit on 15-2-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04

Let me put it another way: what does this supposed prophecy accomplish that is not already accomplished through common sense, preparedness, and general knowledge? If a quake strikes San Francisco tomorrow, it isn't going to prove that God made it happen or that your prophecy was being fulfilled by it. Because there's going to be a quake in San Francisco eventually no matter what.

Now, don't get me wrong. You are completely free to interpret such an event as a fulfillment of what you consider to be a prophecy, or as an act of God, or as punishment of the wicked, etc. That is your immutable prerogative as a free human being and citizen, I will not try to disabuse you of it, and I will not demean or attack you for it regardless of my own opinions/beliefs. But in the mean time, the prophecy doesn't serve as any greater or more specific or more credible warning than what we already had before you posted it... does it?

In a nut shell: what is the ostensible point?
edit on 2/14/2012 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

AceWombat, hi, how are you?

The point...

The New York/San Francisco prophecy is a warning, a description of the future, it speaks of God's Commandments which are for our benefit. I looked at the last sentence of the message in OP. It explains what all prophecy is meant to accomplish. The most important, to touch us faith wise, to strenghten your faith or Heaven is so happy, bring you to faith.

The final words in the message are true, everyone has the gift of free will to believe them or not.

Pray for the souls of the people of these two cities because many may die suddenly without being ready to
meet Me at their judgment.

Pray every day. Pray for God's grace and repent and confess your serious mortal sins to God. Do it now,
none of us know our last day.

Mary said to Lucia, of Fatima, most souls fall into hell because of sins of impurity. That would be sins against the 6th Commandment. All sexual sins are mortal sins. It's so stupid, by most of the responses, the sexual sin of sodomy and abortion aren't even sins. I repeat because it's important but most here do not believe.

Catholics go to Confession.

love,

colbe

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
You pray to a God that lets innocent children die in Syria right now? People praying for his help, and he does nothing??

Any god that can be that cruel should not be worshiped.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
You pray to a God that lets innocent children die in Syria right now? People praying for his help, and he does nothing??

Any god that can be that cruel should not be worshiped.

gavron,

God can only do a good, that's His way. We don't understand exactly how, doesn't make it untrue. He is
divine, we are not. We are His creation. God made us all to know, to love, to honor Him and to be with Him
forever one day.

Pray, God answers every prayer according to what is best for each soul.

love,

colbe

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I'm Christian and I already resent this thread. Jesus didn't say anything except for what has been written long ago. He may speak to us in our own ways, but nothing will be revealed about end times except for vague visualizations that were given in the final book of the Bible... and that might not even pertain to an "end". It makes me frown when people bring this stuff up like they're so certain that they are the personal prophet of God, when in fact we will never know the date of any end. It will come if it will, and all the faithful need to do is remain faithful.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
Pray, God answers every prayer according to what is best for each soul.

They are praying, and they are dying. Is God saying they are better off dead then? Children?

If God wants to "do a good", then he would SAVE them, not let them get killed by snipers just trying to cross the street. Unless you are saying that God loves the snipers more than the children, and wants them to be assassinated.

Your God is cruel indeed.
edit on 16-2-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

In other words, since science goes against your crazy beliefs, you ignore facts and rationality and simply substitute it with random beliefs that have no bearing in reality...got it

You clearly stated earthquakes and snowstorms are an act of god...when they CLEARLY aren't since we can fully explain them through science. It's not even a hypothesis, it's a FACT that only natural forces are the cause of earthquakes

edit on 15-2-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

Its not about natural causes we know how that works its about whether another force allow things to happen or it delays the outcome. You can not calculate it in scientific terms it is spiritual and if your maths and science does not add that extra equation you will never see the patterns, people can not see the patterns because they are not willing to add that extra letter to the chaos theory and it will always seem irrational to those who choose their own methods of equation.

Personally I can do both, does not make me irrational I can weigh things on both sides, but when faith and the word of God comes off the scale of simple coincidence you then ask are you sure something is not missing here?

This goes with the pattern of Prophecy in which nations will be judged according to endtime Israel, the Bible has many patterns in which the world and its people effect the hidden spectrum of his creation and purposes, I can do science that is not a problem but I bet you can't do spirituality.
edit on 16-2-2012 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myollinir
I'm Christian and I already resent this thread. Jesus didn't say anything except for what has been written long ago. He may speak to us in our own ways, but nothing will be revealed about end times except for vague visualizations that were given in the final book of the Bible... and that might not even pertain to an "end". It makes me frown when people bring this stuff up like they're so certain that they are the personal prophet of God, when in fact we will never know the date of any end. It will come if it will, and all the faithful need to do is remain faithful.

Your second sentence isn't true friend. God speaks to every generation
through the prophets. Look where prophecy is placed in importance. We do agree on God never gives exact dates. The prophecy in the OP is about the near end of a time which we are in, God's 6th Day.

You shouldn't "resent" the message especially being Christian. God is preparing those who believe, Protestant and Catholic and non-Christians.

God bless you,

colbe

1 Corinthians 12:28
And God indeed hath set some in the church; first apostles, secondly prophets, thirdly doctors; after that miracles; then the graces of healing, helps, governments, kinds of tongues, interpretations of speeches.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

your one of the few people whose bubble im gonna enjoy smashing.... atleast untill you kill yourself....

You have to realize that siesmic activity along that region is well known because of knowledge gained through research. You cant take an inevitible natural disater and tack on some pitifully ignorant religious drivel to call it a fullfilled prophecy.

Im sorry but your attitude is really filling up the cup of "gods" wrath. Id start shopping for umbrellas or take off what you dont want wet.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
1/3rd of the Bible is prophecy it sets out patterns of understanding from the earliest books to the last, everything has its own little hidden spiritual laws in which the world and people are affected,

All these books tell about something of the endtimes and the arrival of a Messiah;
Ezekiel, Daniel, Zechariah, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Amos, Obadiah, Haggai.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
reply to post by colbe

your one of the few people whose bubble im gonna enjoy smashing.... at least untill you kill yourself....

You have to realize that siesmic activity along that region is well known because of knowledge gained through research. You cant take an inevitible natural disater and tack on some pitifully ignorant religious drivel to call it a fullfilled prophecy.

Im sorry but your attitude is really filling up the cup of "gods" wrath. Id start shopping for umbrellas or take off what you dont want wet.

"smashing...kill" "filling up the cup of god's wrath..."

Wertdagf, your harsh words, your mocking reply because we differ. You rely on science, man's research but science has been wrong many times. You reject God is in charge. Pray, talk to God, it will help you change, you can. Ask God to help you believe. Speak to God in prayer before you fall asleep tonight.

Atheist, agnostic, non-Christian or Christian, no one knows their last day.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
1/3rd of the Bible is prophecy it sets out patterns of understanding from the earliest books to the last, everything has its own little hidden spiritual laws in which the world and people are affected,

All these books tell about something of the endtimes and the arrival of a Messiah;
Ezekiel, Daniel, Zechariah, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Amos, Obadiah, Haggai.

True,true, true...so many events prophesied in the Old Covenant hundreds of years before came to be in the New Covenant. I forget
the verse, how is it the prophet knew none of Our Lord's bones would
be broken?

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join