It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who oppose Christ and His messengers will disregard ~ Leave New York City + San Francisco

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I live in Iowa, this place has spearheaded gay marriage. I guess since we are not New York or San Francisco Jesus does not care?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Gurl Please!

Jesus told me that that the next big catastrophe is going to be in the bible belt where all the STRIP BARS are! I used to live in the bible belt and I worked in a store across the street from from a huge mega-church...as soon as it would let out all the nudie bars would fill up. I was also propositioned by MARRIED men who of course said they had to be "discrete"....usually once reminded of their WIFE and the fact that they just came out of CHURCH they didn't much bother me anymore.

If Jesus is gonna zap ANYBODY its going to be all the hypocrites!!! I live my truth, being gay is part of who I am and that doesn't mean I don't have morals or standards or that some imaginary sky god is going to drop a house on me. But I wonder....what perverse satisfaction do you get out of posting something like that? Does it make you feel superior? And do you really believe that anyone is going to quit their job, move and turn their life upside down because of what some guy on the internet said?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Sorry I am not that old.

You actually met him, cool.

Originally posted by stars15k
It's really sad when the people who spout the Bible forget what Christ himself said about the end.

edit on 27-9-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Anybody else take a look at the site that was linked in the OP?. Apparently "Jesus" has been talking to this guy a lot. He even says that there have been other civilizations before this one. While I agree somewhat with that theory, pretty sure Jesus hasn't had much to say on the subject. From the looks of it, this guy is a "Jesus told me" type of con man.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by HadrianGoss

I would not take these people seriously if I were you. Not seriously enough for two paragraphs of my time.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
Anybody else take a look at the site that was linked in the OP?. Apparently "Jesus" has been talking to this guy a lot. He even says that there have been other civilizations before this one. While I agree somewhat with that theory, pretty sure Jesus hasn't had much to say on the subject. From the looks of it, this guy is a "Jesus told me" type of con man.

I looked, but didn't see anything worthy of remembering.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The thread title is appropriate, mostly opposition here but the fact is God doesn't change. If every sexual sin it seems is considered fine no sin at all today, what are you going to do?

I'll post the first part of the message of September 11, 2011, a paragraph...

1 Corinthians 6:9
Know you not that the unjust shall not possess the kingdom of God? Do not err: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers,

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

And it's been the "season" from the year Christ died. Really, you should research that. Everyone see the Biblical prophecies of the end as being for their age and time. There have been doomsayers in every culture, tongue and people, all convinced the end was coming at a particular time.
But we don't know, and we won't know until it happens. Proclaiming anything else is choosing the same path that previous gloomy doomers have already trodden down.
Be a good Christian, live life the way you are supposed to, and when the end comes, you will be ready. Thinking you can prepare more than that is only boastful misinterpretation of a really simple concept, that Jesus will come again sometime when we aren't expecting him.
We don't know, because we can't know and whatever time period you place on that whether hour, day, year, season, century, season, millenia, age, epoch.....it's all the same. You are not going to know.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Pay the OP no mind. It's just sound and fury signifying nothing.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I have done research on Mr Leary: He has prophesied many things to come. All of them already known to be possible without prophecy. Everyone knows California is going to have the big one. Even the USGS says they are overdue, but people ignore that part. I told a friend of mine in NY a year ago he needed to leave and that there was soon to be much water. does that make me a prophet? Water came.
I know of a self-appointed prophet that said St Louis was going to crumble because of New Madrid 2 years ago. He was a TV evangelist. Now a false prophet.
Mr Leary prophesied several years ago 2007? Not for sure the year is exact: that New Madrid was going to blow. It has also been testified by USGS that it is overdue. Is USGS full of prophets? They know what he knows, and what you and I know. New Madrid, and CA are going to quake, and the East cost will take a hit.
What he is right about is Gods' authority in judgment and punishment:
Isaiah 45:7
"I form light and create darkness, I make well-being and create calamity, I am the LORD, who does all these things."
there is no prophecy here just a message from someone who studied the Word of God and applied it.
I could easily have told anyone the same things several years ago. This Mr Leary presumes to have the "authority of God". Pray that he does because if he does not he is in a lot more trouble than the greatest sinner in any of the areas he has mentioned. but then again those wicked cities and others as will will not go unnoticed. Keep in mind: If CA crumbles, the entire US suffers, and isn't the entire country full of all of the same wicked things? We have a problem. I call it "normalizing deviancy" God Knows

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas1
reply to post by mudbeed

Keep on laughing. God is NOT mocked. If I were you, I'd go and repent right now and ask Jesus into your heart. Now. Before its too late.

While it's true that God will not be mocked, you're assuming that the original message has a divine origin. I see no proof of that.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
While we are on the subject of warnings my friend, here is one you can share and take to heart.

Final Warning

Do take notice of the date and consider the events that have unfolded.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Jesus said: “My people, you are SEEING MUCH SIN IN SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK CITY.

Pictures or it never happened.
Where did he say that? In Galilee 2000 years ago?
You're fooling yourself.

Maybe I missed that in the Bible (possibly it's in the same chapter as the rapture).
Tell me where it is, please.
Really. Earnestly. Show me where a carpenter from Galilee said that and I'm all ears.

Not mocking, just calling you out.
I call BS. Please prove me wrong.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
reply to post by XplanetX

And it's been the "season" from the year Christ died. Really, you should research that. Everyone see the Biblical prophecies of the end as being for their age and time. There have been doomsayers in every culture, tongue and people, all convinced the end was coming at a particular time.
But we don't know, and we won't know until it happens. Proclaiming anything else is choosing the same path that previous gloomy doomers have already trodden down.
Be a good Christian, live life the way you are supposed to, and when the end comes, you will be ready. Thinking you can prepare more than that is only boastful misinterpretation of a really simple concept, that Jesus will come again sometime when we aren't expecting him.
We don't know, because we can't know and whatever time period you place on that whether hour, day, year, season, century, season, millenia, age, epoch.....it's all the same. You are not going to know.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
okay stop using Jesus' name, that is weak.

Jesus died so that all sins could be forgiven right?
Jesus was about forgiving, not about killing those because they didn't live the way he wanted.
And because of his sacrafice, god said he wouldn't interfere anymore.

Jesus was a man, he was not devine.
Until the Council of Nicea he was NOT the only son of god, he said we are all children of god, then the council of nicea changed the story because of the political denouncing of "pagan" religions.

Learn about your book if you want to make stuff up, I know for a fact Jesus would have nothing to do with you.

This is just a bait thread.
edit on 27-9-2011 by KingAtlas because: forgot a sentence

link   
This thread sounds like part 2 of his frist thread faith related, prophecy and much revelation given a Catholic seer about the coming Great Warning ..Peace,sugarcookie

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
You had an opportunity to be a positive witness for Christ by warning ALL people, IF in fact Jesus gave this message to you.

Then, if the said event happened, then maybe...just maybe, some lost soul would have said...." Hey, there might be something to this Jesus thing....let me dig deeper."

But as is, you just offended and pushed away anyone that does not believe or seek Christ.

Further, how about a little love and mercy... leave the judgement to God and build up our brothers and sisters.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
The thread title is appropriate, mostly opposition here but the fact is God doesn't change. If every sexual sin it seems is considered fine no sin at all today, what are you going to do?

I'll post the first part of the message of September 11, 2011, a paragraph...

1 Corinthians 6:9
Know you not that the unjust shall not possess the kingdom of God? Do not err: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers,

God doesn't do anything without preparing and warning humanity. The purpose of prophecy, private revelation. God speaks to every generation to strengthen their faith. We happen to live in a time when it is almost instant and worldwide, the messages from Heaven. The judgment coming to New York and San Francisco has been prophesied for a long time. The one thing, is to get your soul right with God, it doesn't matter then where you live in the end times.

Forgive everyone who has hurt you. Forgiveness is not a feeling.

None of us know our last day so examine your life, go through the Ten Commandments,
with a contrite heart repent and confess your serious (mortal) sins to God. Catholics
must go to Confession.

The entire message given John Leary.

Sunday, September 11, 2011:
Jesus said: “My people, in today’s Gospel I told My apostle to forgive his neighbor seventy times seven times. In other words My people need to be generous as I am generous in forgiving their sins. I love all of you unconditionally, and you should strive to love everyone and Me as you love yourself. This is My Great Commandment, but I know it is difficult to love your enemies and those who persecute you. You need to pray even harder for souls who do not believe in Me, and may be following the devil in earthly ways. In all cases you should strive to forgive your neighbor of any transgressions against you, and be able to seek your neighbor’s forgiveness of any harm you may have done to him or her. All of you are sinners and in need of My forgiveness and My grace. I have given you My sacrament of Penance so you can come to Me in the priest to seek My forgiveness and absolution of your sins. You should confess your sins at least monthly or sooner if you are in mortal sin. Those, who are in mortal sin, are dead to Me with no grace in their souls. By confessing your sins, your soul is cleansed of all darkness, and you are now in My Light with sanctifying grace restored to your soul. Pray for your priests who receive you in Confession and give you Holy Communion. They have to endure the attacks of the devil just as you do. By keeping your soul pure along with your daily prayers, you can keep close to Me and open to carry out the mission that you have been given. I am all loving and I call My faithful to be all loving in imitation of Me.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing much sin in San Francisco and New York City. These sexual sins are calling on My punishment for homosexual acts and fornication. The vision shows My severe punishment of San Francisco when it will be submerged into the ocean from an earthquake because of the homosexual sins. There is also coming more punishment for New York City from storms and other means of destruction. Recently, New York State has approved homosexual marriage. These sins are all abominations and these cities will not escape My punishment for their sins. I am warning My faithful to leave these cities just as I warned Lot to leave Sodom and Gomorrah. This is because in a short time these cities will suffer My wrath. I have put up with man’s sins for too long, but now these cities are calling down My justice. Pray for the souls of the people of these cities because many may die suddenly without being ready to meet Me at their judgment.”

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
BTW: The OP didn't mention shellfish. San Franciscans make the best Cioppino.
What about mixing fabrics?

Oh, these abominations unto Nuggan make my head spin.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
After reading the posts in this thread it quickly becomes obvious why many old testament prophets were persecuted.

MT 5:11 "Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

JN 15:18 "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. Remember the words I spoke to you: `No servant is greater than his master.' If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the One who sent me.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join