It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who oppose Christ and His messengers will disregard ~ Leave New York City + San Francisco

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

LEAVE NEW YORK CITY & SAN FRANCISCO
Message to John Leary
September 11th, 2011

Jesus said: “My people, you are SEEING MUCH SIN IN SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK CITY.

These sexual sins are calling on My punishment for HOMOSEXUAL ACTS AND FORNICATION.

The vision shows My severe punishment of SAN FRANCISCO, when it will be SUBMERGED into the ocean from an EARTHQUAKE because of the homosexual sins.

There is also coming more punishment for NEW YORK CITY from storms and other means of destruction.

Recently, New York State has approved homosexual marriage.

THESE SINS ARE ALL ABOMINATIONS and these cities will NOT ESCAPE MY PUNISHMENT for their sins.

I AM WARNING MY FAITHFUL TO LEAVE THESE CITIES JUST AS I WARNED LOT TO LEAVE SODOM AND GOMORRAH.

This is because IN A SHORT TIME THESE CITIES WILL SUFFER MY WRATH.

I have put up with man’s sins for too long, but NOW THESE CITIES ARE CALLING DOWN MY JUSTICE.

Pray for the souls of the people of these cities because many may die suddenly without being ready to meet Me at their judgment.”

www.johnleary.com...

Blah blah blah. Seriously. Do you honestly think that a universe creating God would be hung up on a couple of the same sex getting in on?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I have a couple of lesbian friends and these friends of mine have been gay for all their life. When we were kids playing our other friends and I knew what they were before they did.

For this reason I do not understand why God would condemn a person for being born this way.

My conclusion is He doesn't. The world is becoming over populated and this is a way for the multiplying to slow down in the coming age of Aquarius.

Is my conclusion right or wrong? No one knows but it works for me.

I do not think ANY sin is better than another. Sin is Sin....period.

WE ALL need to repent. WE ALL need to treat others with respect and love as Jesus taught. Judging someone is not how we show love.

Peace and love to you all!!!! xoxoxo

Jenn

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
So god created Homosexual but he wants you to kill them.... hmmm it sounds more like political system to me, possibly some rules made up in a royal castle back in the days.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Jesus is gonna smack you for putting words in his mouth.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
So New York State approves gay marriage, yet only New York City will be punished in the state of New York.

Hmmmm, I wonder why that is...

Oh! John Leary lives in Rochester, New York!

Just makes me shake my head......

OiO

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
That is just so flipping LAME....that doesn't sound like Jesus...he who embraced ANYBODY...and had nothing to do with Sodom and gomorrah....just the words of some twisted deluded born again on his own mission...and to be honest with all you born agains...if JC came back he would be so damned embarrassed and annoyed at what you have done in his name...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
It's offensive that you have chosen to project your contempt and disdain for others into the mouth of God. How dare you.

....And published your hateful thoughts in a public forum. Is it really that consuming for you? This could be a dangerous little game you are playing.

Better to spend your time examining your own psyche, rather than wasting it by publishing your ignorance, arrogance and presumptions.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
Jesus is coming. Look busy! I am so sick of these self righteous Christians.

IRM

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Good! All the self righteous gay haters can bugger off so all that are (& support it) can relax in peace! Yew! I guess the cool non-judgemental Christians can stay too.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I hope our atheists friends, our gay and lesbian and cellibate and straight brothers and sisters do not think that all Christians are so condemning...is that a word?...

Anyway, Jesus hung around and interacted with all peoples....drunks, harlots, tax collectors, the social, political, religious dregs of society...He was condemned for eating with them and helping them... and supporting them... and LOVING them.

With so much hate in the world, how can I condemn someone for loving another person...who and how ain't my business... there will be plenty of time for judgement by God in the end.

I'd rather hang with the people that are not perfect and self righteous.... and look, down at the end of the table...with His finger in the water vat...turning it into wine...Hey, it's Jesus.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas1
reply to post by mudbeed

Keep on laughing. God is NOT mocked. If I were you, I'd go and repent right now and ask Jesus into your heart. Now. Before its too late.

Could you give all the sinners a certain time frame of when Jesus will return so that we all can repent in time

I mean, it would be a total waste of time repenting now, and Jesus is still years away......... going by your logic

Seriously....... isn't that the only reason to be a good human, so you don't get judged and end up in hell....... why else?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas1
reply to post by mudbeed

Keep on laughing. God is NOT mocked. If I were you, I'd go and repent right now and ask Jesus into your heart. Now. Before its too late.

What, are you saying God is a vindictive, vengeful, self-absorbed, egomaniac? Hmm, I thought all the Jesus freaks believed God was love and peace...?

Shame. I mock him on a daily basis. And we get along just fine!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
What a disgusting and awful sentiment in the OP.

Firstly, the anti-gay bigotry is old. Secondly, associating it with Jesus doesn't make it more scary. Thirdly, I think we're all tired of doom prophets.

Get a clue and/or a life.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Uh, there are child prostitutes and hash dens in the Philippines and God wants to destroy San Fran and NY?...Give me a break.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

So, basically you're saying that Jesus didn't say that? You're paraphrasing. That's the problem with your religion. Too many people thinking they know what all that writing means. The OP starts: "Jesus said...." and obviously he didn't.

As for your use of "Sodomy" as a mortal sin, and then cracking off a bunch of verses about Sodom (the city) and not actually mentioning homosexuality once, you failed to show anything. Your God was upset with the Sodomites for fornication, yes, but also for not being welcoming neighbors. Nothing about sodomy.

I'm not attacking your faith. I'm just pointing out that there's a wealth of knowledge in your books that many fail to comprehend. A good knowledge of history rather than just allegorical scripture will serve you well.

Good luck, friend.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Jesus himself had a very strong femine side. A lot of people have the opinion that Jesus himself was indeed a homosexual.
edit on 28-9-2011 by Elvis Hendrix because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

GOD bless you. Peace be with you. I love you and more importantly so does God. Thats why He manifested himself and gave himself for you. Have a great day! also, I never liked the 700 club. They preach a prosperity Gospel and that is not biblical or truthful. But thanks anyway. Peace!
edit on 28-9-2011 by Veritas1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
How did Florida miss getting put into this ridiculous prophecy?
After all, every hurricane that hits Florida is because G_d doesn't like all the homosexuals here.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elvis Hendrix
Jesus himself had a very strong femine side. A lot of people have the opinion that Jesus himself was indeed a homosexual.
edit on 28-9-2011 by Elvis Hendrix because: (no reason given)

Well, why don't we go one step further and claim he was a hermaphrodite.
Why is his sexuality even an issue? I hope there aren't grants being issued to research this.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

And i Quote

1 Corinthians 13:4
And low verily did jesus come down from the mountain with his men. His red hot pants chafed like the fires of hades and his mood was as black as satans heart. "untoo the world let us sing my fine strapping men" he cried.
and it was so, the people in the dry barren fields rejoiced in gods love to the hallowed echoes of " I will Survive"

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join