It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are all you ELEnin prognosticators?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The Blue Star Kachina was only a messenger! It has always only been a messenger!

If you missed the message it is this:

It is the Red Star Kachina that comes next! Heads up!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
it's ridiculous, IMO a few disinfo people are trying to get people to believe this crap, hmm today was normal I still had to go to work, to bad I was hoping for the day off.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolStoryMan

I actually DID have the day off. I was watching "Deep Impact", all day, to find hidden clues about how to survive and preparing to meet my maker but nothing happened. Too be honest I was a little bummed out. Oh well. I guess it's on to the next Doomsday scenario. This is what keeps ATS interesting!!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

Ya need to give it 3 days either side of the 27th, given the Japan quake was 3 days before the actual alignment.

I'll be back then to wipe the egg off my face.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Check again. The Japan earthquake was 5 days before the "alignment". You've got a nice wide window still.
But you're assuming they were related anyway so you can make the window arbitrarily large.
edit on 9/28/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I'm pretty sure that 'alignment' which it obviously wasn't if it's 3 days (11th march, 15th March was the alignment), ok, thats 4 days, out...But yes, assuming they're related, which I'm not...merely clutching at straws, buying some time, delaying the inevitable.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
So.....let me get this straight. The Elenin, excuse me, ELEnin believers are all idiots for believing? What do you believe in? UFOs, Bigfoot, Iluminati, Nibiru(probably not), Jesus, Ron Paul, Star Trek, Star Wars, Buddha, Greys, Reptillians, Free Masons, god within, God within, Allah, Survivalists, Zombie Apocolypse, Operation Blue Beam, Everything, Anything, Nothing?

ATS is here for all of us to share our ideas and beliefs, and some would hope, without ridicule.

I'm not going to knock someone for believing that a comet is a threat anymore than I would knock someone for believing 9/11 was an inside job or that Obama is the antichrist, or this religion is right and that one is wrong. We are all entitled to our opinions, right or wrong.

The next time you see a thread title that makes you think, "Oh no, another doomsday thread! I've got to see what these dummies are up to now," just move along. You don't have to read it.

Now, I agree that everyone should do their own research and use a little logic, but if they have done that, or not, and have come up with a belief, it is not our place to ridicule or belittle them for that belief. At the end of the day, remember, WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by wshadow1

People are free to believe what they like. But why should people expect others not to poke their nose in or even try allay peoples fears with a few facts?. Without them you just have a runaway train of hysterical people.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
The Blue Star Kachina was only a messenger! It has always only been a messenger!

If you missed the message it is this:

It is the Red Star Kachina that comes next! Heads up!

No,no,no. The message is of course:

So long, and thanks for all the fish

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

Agreed. Nothing wrong with a little ribbing here and there. By all means throw some facts in there as well. I really enjoy Phage's 2 cents, always well articulated and researched.

My problem is with the "I told you so" attitudes and the ridiculing of others beliefs.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by wshadow1

You can also use a bit of your own advice. There's nothing that says that you have to read or even comment on an "I told you so" thread. You are just as free to "Move along".

That street goes both ways, ya know.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

Right you are. Moving on.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join