It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy theories are no good. Jesus is savior.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Calex1987

It was the "whacky" world, that I was living in. Which jesus has now saved me from. Knowledge of metaphysics is not to be aquired, because all the truth lies in christ. It is the point.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by firecircle
reply to post by TheTruthCqer

jesus is a lie-Christianity is a lie, there is nothing more-you can be as negative to people as you like but in the end you are just a gangster as are all of your religion

Give your top 5 reasons Christianity is a lie. Fill me in.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

I really cannot answer this until my knowledge of the bible increases. I only know that I should not question anything from it , because it is the true history which cannot be changed.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthCqer

It was the "whacky" world, that I was living in. Which jesus has now saved me from. Knowledge of metaphysics is not to be aquired, because all the truth lies in christ. It is the point.

so then you can explain to me why god/jesus allows those who are put in place to spread the word and be the mouth of god...are allowed to get away with touching lil boys then being hidden away to hide this fact...

so please explain this
if your god is so mighty.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Jesus Christ is our savior. Accept Him and your lives will be saved. I speak from personal exprience and as a fellow conspiracy theorist whose life went from ruins to salvation after a long journey into the unknown. I have come to find all the truths in catholicism. Please people, listen. Glory to God.

yes your right in jesus is our saviour
im with you on that bro

but your pissing in the wind if your basing your beliefs on the catholic church
im a former catholic btw.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I really cannot answer this until my knowledge of the bible increases. I only know that I should not question anything from it , because it is the true history which cannot be changed.

That is your first mistake my friend... question everything from it.

You are listening to someone elses thoughts on the bible.... read it for yourself and make your own.

You will not find truth within the bible if you're being guided by someone elses beliefs

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

reply to post by TechVampyre

I myself was in a state of extreme delusions. Jesus cured me from this and I am slowly gaining my ability to think straight, in order to share my story.

I try not to listen to the voices in my head.. My psychiatrist has a good word for them.. Hallucinations.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Put down the bible and read your history. Knowledge is power.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Dont question, but learn from it.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Offer these voices to Jesus, he will cure you.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

Question everything. Especially religion.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I would disagree with you. How can you learn without asking questions? I'm an Atheist who is from a Jewish family. I have my far share of people in my life who followed customs without even questioning them. Everyone is different but I feel life is better without religion.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

All mirrors you look in such as books, new age teachers or wisdom traditions will all reveal the smudges in their reflections. Each holds truths that are worthy of consideration. The problem with anything you look at outside the Bible is easy to spot when you know this: Counterfeit truth must use some form of truth as its wrapper or it will not enter the mind with acceptance. All those who are peddlers of "truth" must use actual truth to disguise the error. This can be clearly seen when the Word of God is firmly established as the foundation of rightly divided truth.

What is rightly divided truth? When God set out on the task of creation, the first task was dividing the light from the darkness. The Bible is the mirror with no smudges. The atheist says, "Hold on one minute. What about all the suffering and judgment in the Bible from a vengeful God?" I will simply point out the direction of suffering. LINK The question might be asked, "How can God be just when we only have one life to live?" Jesus said, "You must be born again." This is found in John 3 where He gives the process away. You are either baptized into the water of the material world or you find salvation and move to the Kingdom of God in the Spirit. Either way, "you must be born again." Divine justice is long-suffering.

Great reply and I agree with you that Christ is the truth and the Living Word.

edit on 27-9-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatsHappenin666

You should not question history, but accept it as is.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Jesus Christ is our savior. Accept Him and your lives will be saved. I speak from personal exprience and as a fellow conspiracy theorist whose life went from ruins to salvation after a long journey into the unknown. I have come to find all the truths in catholicism. Please people, listen. Glory to God.

First thing for you to do here is: Prove Jesus existed. Show birth records, Roman Taxation Records, Marriage and Death Records. Show proof of the use of Vowels in the ancient Hebrew language, and show the origin of the letter "J."

The Morning Star: Jesus or "Lucifer"?
www.acts17-11.com...

Is Jesus Lucifer and the Devil?
www.reptilianagenda.com...

Lucifer, Jesus and the Magdalene
www.aestheteka.com...

The True Authorship of the New Testament
www.fargonasphere.com...

Titanic find: 'Christ's coffin'
www.smh.com.au...

The Rapture, or Lack of Same
www.onearthasinheaven.com...

The World's Sixteen Crucified Saviors
www.infidels.org...

Did Jesus Actually Exist?
www.i4m.com...

Was there a Jesus? Of course there was a Jesus – many!
www.jesusneverexisted.com...

The truth is, even though, as you can see, there is much evidence against, there is precious little that he did exist.

I guess the really big question to ask is this:
Was Jesus supposed to be God in Human form?
or,
Was Jesus simply a Man who Became God?

I think I would rather go with the latter.

link   

What do you mean? I doubt Jesus was a historical figure but would see what many different people say this individual. I do believe it is good research history. How can you believe something or be against it and not have a reason to look into it?

link   
there are no who is right and who is wrong in nature. if you wish to believe then do so, if not then do not. there are many roads in life to take, you cannot expect everyone to take the same one, otherwise traffic will be killer.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

No, you should question all things - as Paul taught, "Prove all things, hold fast that which is true".

As far as the bible goes, seek the original message, and judge what is included in it appropriately. Not all which appears in some versions or texts was included in the oldest or more original manuscripts. Discernment is always called for.

Not all which appears in the 'bible' is scripture (as per Paul's opinions on women and the like in the epistles, and others), and not all that was excluded is worthy of disregard (as per the Book of Enoch as quoted in Jude, and others).

You should always question everything. When we start taking anything for granted, we run into multiple problems. Take care out there.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

My friend i've done my learning...

You must question everything you read in it to find truth... otherwise you will be just like the other religionists toting their garbage... judgemental and blind to truth.

You're already starting down that path as you can clearly see...

Don't question just believe.....

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

reply to post by WhatsHappenin666

You should not question history, but accept it as is.

Omg man stop...please!

History is written by the winners...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join