It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US tells court bin Laden photos must stay secret

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

OH PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
ummm... the reason they wont release the photos is because........drumroll ...........

THEY DON'T EXIST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And they don't exist because....... Bin Laden died of renal failure in 2001.

Is the world/US blind? Lets stop arguing about photos, and get down to business throwing all of these lying sociopaths out of office/power/whatever.

THERE ARE NO PHOTOS BECAUSE NONE EXIST!!!

sigh.................

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1curious1
reply to post by neo96

And didn't I read that all of the witnesses (the Special Forces that performed the At Sea burial) die in a helicopter crash?

No. You didn't. Same unit, different people

Even Disinfo.com says they were not the ones in the bin Laden rad

Glad to have cleared that up for you.
edit on 28-9-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by 1curious1
reply to post by neo96

And didn't I read that all of the witnesses (the Special Forces that performed the At Sea burial) die in a helicopter crash?

No. You didn't. Same unit, different people

Even Disinfo.com says they were not the ones in the bin Laden rad

Glad to have cleared that up for you.
edit on 28-9-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

Do you have any reputable sources?? other then Government officials?

U.S. officials tell the Associated Press that they BELIEVE that none of the Navy SEALs who died in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan had participated in the raid that killed Osama bin Laden, although they were from the same unit that carried out the bin Laden mission.

What part of this quote, from your link, backs up your claims??

Also, could you give us the names of the seals who were supposedly involved in the Osama raid, along with the names of the seals that died in the crash..................just so we can see that they are different individuals??

Parker MTUBY

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by klept0

Let's look at this a little closer. If Bin Laden has been dead for over ten years, then why were ALL of the members of the team that supposedly took him out, killed? Perhaps to keep Anyone from talking. Don't believe the good ole gubber- ment would lie to you? Google US government admits...... then read up on the hundreds of examples and get back to us. I am not trying to be rude, I just want others to know how deep this rabbit hole goes. Our dear leaders do not actually have our best interests at heart...............Surprise!!!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ParkerCramer

Let's see - my 2 links, one a CT site, say that none of the SEALs in the crash were in the rescue mission.

Is ther any actual information that contradicts it, or are you jsut going to say that it's wrong because one of them is MSM?

Afte all the MSM also says teh helicopter crash killed 31 people or thereavbouts, and some of them were SEALS - perhaps hte MMSM got that wrong too - since it is so unrelaible - perhaps there never was any crash??

Got any non-MSM evidence the helicopter crash actually happened? any source not connected with the US Govt??

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
AFAIK the only source about anything related to the Helicopter crash (and most of the OBL death claims) are the US Government.

As I said earlier - we are going by what they are telling us. There's no proof otherwise, but the whole thing stinks to me.

Even the crash itself is suspect in my mind. 10 years into the war when things are supposedly going much better they suffer the worst single incident of the entire war? 30-odd people dead in one hit? I know its possible for an RPG to take down a Helicopter, its just that it hasn't happened like this in the entire 10 years the troops have been there. And then it just happens to be the Seals from the OBL raid. And because they are Seals and for National Security reasons, there's no way we can ever corroborate the story. Unless some of the Seals come out publicly which I doubt would happen.

Add to that the fact there is no proof he is dead nor buried and the constant changes to the official story...yeah it just doesn't sit well for me.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Geraldanthro Anthropologist
@
@M_Abdullah305 Photos of DEAD OBL coming Video too, Whooo Hooo, G U mad boi? G
12 hours ago

MMMMMM time to wait.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
Yeah...I guess there's no possibility that releasing photos would "inspire" more attacks against the USA, or another round of every moslem nutcase with a gun or a lb of plastic denouncing the great satan & trying to blow themselves up somewhere, or anything like that.

Nah - cant' possibly see anything like that happening.

Therefore of course it must be a conspiracy.

This makes zero sense. A picture doesn't change the fact. Those that are terrorists either know hes dead or know he's not. If they really killed him, releasing a photo well after the fact isn't gonna have retaliation, if there was no retaliation for killing him.

You propose, releasing a picture is worse than killing the man?

Or is this logic too simple for you to understand?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Huh....this looks like a CIA snow job if I ever saw one. Seems they don't even care anymore....they stopped trying to cover their tracks all together.

Curious to see whats next....Al C.I.A.da being what it is.....

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Who does the person who is instituting the suit think he is?

I don't care who you are, the pics will not be released. Not now, not in 50 years, not in 500 years or even 5,000 years, NEVER! That is just that.

I guess "Protection of National Security" means nothing to dude?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

I wonder if the Whitehouse actually thinks people are buying any of this anymore. The story has changed so many times that it hurts my head to even think about it. They released many other gruesome photos and videos of things that endangered American interests. If they really cared about their foreign interests, they would change their foreign policies. Pics or it didn't happen!

www.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 27-9-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

Benefit of the doubt time, produce one vid or image depicting death and graphic content that this White House has issued!

Reason why these will never see the light of day is due to how they will no doubt be used as tools of propaganda. The last Admin salivated at the prospect of something like this, this current one is far too dignified to lower itself like this.

It is true that an FOIA request does hold alot of authourity but is used only in extreme cases when Gov't refuses to help out a family member and cut through the forest of thick red tape but has absolutely no bearing or place in dictating or deciding upon "Ultra Highly Classified National Security Items Or Interests".
edit on 29-9-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
I guess "Protection of National Security" means nothing to dude?

To be fair, the use of the phrase 'Protection of National Security' is only used when it convenient for them to do so. If the US government was so concerned about it's National Security then it wouldn't conduct a foreign policy that antagonises so many foreign nations. There is a reason the US is labeled 'The Great Satan'.

As for the pics, what pics? There are no pics of an assassinated Bin Laden, simply because he was not assassinated that day.

It took them 10 years to find the world's most recognisable terrorist.
It took them 4 days to find the 'ghost' taliban fighter who 'shot down' the navy seal helicopter.

The May 1st message was a symbolic message.

st.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

Stay on topic, this has everything to do with national security as did you forget how much flack we caught over the release of the Abu Ghirab pics? Arabia was ready to tar and feather us.

Contrary to previous reports he was killed during the raid on Abbottabad, Pakistan,

I remember meeting someone very close to this case and was assured that he was alive up until the raid.

TPTB sequenced with The Taliban to inform them, "Place your men here, here and here and the bird will be flying at say, 25 k/ph, coming in from a NNE trajectory and will be above said area at Sun Midnight since we have been systematically killing top people in both aQ and The Taliban. We started to cap off each and everyone of their boogymen and they couldn't have that.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Stay on topic, this has everything to do with national security as did you forget how much flack we caught over the release of the Abu Ghirab pics? Arabia was ready to tar and feather us.

Are you trying to suggest that flack was unjust?

Is it within the interests of 'National Security' to humiliate prisoners?

Contrary to previous reports he was killed during the raid on Abbottabad, Pakistan,

Were you on that mission?

There is no evidence to suggest he was killed on that raid.
There is even no evidence to suggest that raid took place.

Maybe that is the real reason for National Security. The fact that the world would realise what a lying bunch they really are.

They won't release any pics, because they have no pics to release.

st.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory

Are you trying to suggest that flack was unjust? - No, the current item will not be released to ensure that there will be no negative flack.

Is it within the interests of 'National Security' to humiliate prisoners? - Did I say that? NO!

Were you on that mission?

There is no evidence to suggest he was killed on that raid.
There is even no evidence to suggest that raid took place.

Maybe that is the real reason for National Security. The fact that the world would realise what a lying bunch they really are.

They won't release any pics, because they have no pics to release.

st.

Pics and vid was taken on site but will not be released, that is just that, end of discussion. Not up for debate, negotiation or whatever. It has already been decreed a "Firm and solid padlocked and cemented anchorpoint whose stance will not ever change!".

Only the most psychopathic, diabolical, maniacal and most blood thirsty sociopaths of society wants these released while the rest of civilized society does not. The WH, DoD, and select members of Congress have seen them.

If you want to see them, run for Congress or join the FBI, State Department or the Armed Services because if you're not apart of either guess what? No view for you! Besides, little kids and the weak at heart or those with weak stomaches do not need to see these.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by desertdweller1

I'm not denying they may be lying about certain aspects of it. I'm just saying that if the US believes he isn't dead then they would not say he is in case he turns up and makes them look like fools (easily done). And like I also said he may have died a long time ago and they just want to make out that it was the US that took him out.

I don't believe everything the government says by the way.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1Only the most psychopathic, diabolical, maniacal and most blood thirsty sociopaths of society wants these released while the rest of civilized society does not. The WH, DoD, and select members of Congress have seen them.

They show worse on TV every night. No-one is forcing you to look at them, if you are weak of stomach.

You don't have to be any of those things to want some verification that the most wanted man in history is actually dead.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Pics and vid was taken on site but will not be released, that is just that, end of discussion. Not up for debate, negotiation or whatever. It has already been decreed a "Firm and solid padlocked and cemented anchorpoint whose stance will not ever change!".

That's because they never took any pics or video. Originally they said they watched it happen. Then they said they didn't. Then it was they watched it up until they entered the house, but at that moment they lost feed.

Too many changes in the official story unfortunately equates with lies. Therefore, there is a very high chance it never happened.

Only the most psychopathic, diabolical, maniacal and most blood thirsty sociopaths of society wants these released while the rest of civilized society does not. The WH, DoD, and select members of Congress have seen them.

To be honest, what you said there just sounds like manipulation, an attempt to make people feel bad for wanting to see proof.

Who says they have seen the pics? Oh right, they do!

There are points along the so called mission that they could release pics/video of, that would not compromise 'National Security', yet they release nothing.

If you want to see them, run for Congress or join the FBI, State Department or the Armed Services because if you're not apart of either guess what? No view for you! Besides, little kids and the weak at heart or those with weak stomaches do not need to see these.

No view for those in Congress, FBI, etc etc either.

st.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Well..they can't create pictures because experts will see the photoshopping, so they just stay secret and you guys have to live with it. Plus it's a threat to National Security seeing Osama's dead body.

Maybe ten years from now James Cameron will launch an expedition to find the body and reveal the details of it like he did the Titanic. Of course by that time some shark will have come along and eaten some poor schmuck's body errrrrr....I mean Osama's body, so there'd really be no point in that either.

You're just gonna either have to believe it or be a terrorist.........you choose.

Peace

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the GaulWho's side are you on? It's people like you that allow the bastards to continue their crime spree.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join