It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disabled boy commits suicide after mugging

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Yea true but how safe is Pickering ON as well, like I never gone there before I just life about 2 hours from there, its on the other side of Toronto from where I am, but they did mention that Mitchell had muscular dystrophy

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

You expect a kid with a degenerative muscular disease to "stand up for himself"! That's your solution? For the parents to feed him artificial pipedreams?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Partisanity

Eh..not quite. But believe what you want to.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hypr2011

Kids are kids..

That's all.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I was always taught that unless I was defending myself, or another person, that hitting somebody (in a serious manner) is not acceptable. It worked.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
i cant understand all these suicidal kids.

i had no real friends at all, and was treated like # every single day for 12 years. i was picked on, called names, slapped around, humiliated. it took a long time to get over all of it and stop being so damn socially awkward.

but not once did i ever consider suicide..... i thought about bringing a baseball bat to school and knocking all their teeth in several times, lol.

but still, deep down maybe im just crazy, but i LOVED them all. i knew them all, i knew they were human beings, and that they were idiots. i knew they had their own problems. not sure where that little voice came from but its always been there whispering away in the back of my mind. "get the hell over it" lol

and every day as soon as it was time to go home, nothing that happened during the day mattered while i was with my family. they where my support, my rock, my solid foundation. by middle school i was pretty much split personality, at school i was a zombie, head down, barreling through the day from one assignment to the next, letting the personal attacks bounce right off me.. when i got home i became a human being again, laughing talking having fun with my family.

thats one thing ive noticed about these parents, they all talk like they had no idea what to do.. thats freaking ridiculous, but more importantly i think it explains what the real problem is.
i never bothered telling my parents about the crap i put up with at school, and they never asked or had an opportunity to try to help.
but could you imagine if you told your family, the ones who are supposed to raise you and protect you, that youre having a problem with other CHILDREN, and your own ADULT parents have no idea how to help you? can you imagine how powerless that would make you feel? its freaking insane.
it makes me wonder what else these supposed adults were deficient in... i mean my parents were old stoners from the early 70s, they spent most of my childhood zoned out watching television.. and yet they raised me no problem.

the kids today, when did their parents grow up? early 90s? are these the kids of the grunge generation/gen x?

good lord..... i think that may be the real problem here.... they probably are ACTUAL zombies, all emotions fried out from all the coke they were snorting as teenagers in the 80s.
edit on 27-9-2011 by BohemianBrim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
What is the point of reporting this? All it does is make people angry and doesn't accomplish anything. Are we to form a lynch mob and go after the 12yo? We can't.

Seriously, there's enough legitimate negative crap on here without reading stuff like this. Why not just post "man stabs his own baby in the face 569 times, here's a link to the video" and be as bad as the 6:00 news.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observer99
What is the point of reporting this? All it does is make people angry and doesn't accomplish anything. Are we to form a lynch mob and go after the 12yo? We can't.

Seriously, there's enough legitimate negative crap on here without reading stuff like this. Why not just post "man stabs his own baby in the face 569 times, here's a link to the video" and be as bad as the 6:00 news.

Yawn, I am guessing you yourself are/where a bully? It is kind of like people who are secretly evil spouting off the nonsense that some people aren't born evil.

In the old day's if a kid did something like that he would be hunted down and have the tar beat out of him. Now that all these pansy liberals and conservatives took over, they go out of their way to protect criminals from citizen justice.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
It is a sad world we live in, when children contemplate and commit suicide....

Just.. awful.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

It is a common suicide method.

Read the book 'Final Exit' if you can find a copy.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
The mugger should be done for attempted murder and humiliated.

Hell, i'd smash the little thug myself given half the chance, what a horrible story.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I feel sorry for the boy. The world needs to change for the better.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin
Yawn, I am guessing you yourself are/where a bully?

Wrong. The exact opposite in fact. But the point is that we can't do what REALLY needs to be done about this 12yo bully, in fact we can't do a !@$# thing. so all this story does is anger everyone with a conscience. Thus, in a way, these stories are a method of bullying. "Look at this terrible, terrible thing. Imagine that happened to you. Guess what, you can't do anything about it!" Again I ask you for the point of posting this thread. How does it inform anyone, how can it positively affect anyone to know about this story. It can't.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Update, www.guelphmercury.com...

the case is possibly going to be going ahead a few people were doubtful of it going ahead but it will start now, then be adjourned until November 21st
edit on 28-9-2011 by hypr2011 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join