It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! 150,000+ dead already!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The current daily death rate is 150,000+ approximately.

The current daily birth rate is 340,000+ approximately.

Everyday is a tragedy or filled with joy, somewhere; comets, solar flares, or the NWO notwithstanding.

Live your life, step away from the computer, go outside and appreciate the day that mother earth has brought you.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
um thats pretty much what everyone does

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
dang thats alot of people but i think i will go enjoy the day gotta pick up my daughter from school. thats also a really sad number for our birthrate.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by crudos

Everyday is a tragedy or filled with joy, somewhere; comets, solar flares, or the NWO notwithstanding.

Live your life, step away from the computer, go outside and appreciate the day that mother earth has brought you.

So...you're saying we're adding a net +190K people to global population every day?

Overpopulation. We're doomed.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Amen, you didn't say nothing but the truth. I'll go outside and dance in the radioactive rain too

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I think in the last 60 years our population has tripled, with no sign of slowing down. Just gets ketting bigger and bigger every year, with the ammount being added to the population growing each time too.
We are headed for overpopulation, but we are just at its doorstep, we havn't walked into the house and went upstairs and got into bed with it yet. Soon enough though.

Did anyone watch terranova last night? 2149 and they are at the brink of collapse, had a little bit of population control at the start. I dont think we are far off from those opening scenes to that series.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
im not trying to be racist by any means but how many of the birthrate are illegal?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by crudos

And people wonder why there's no jobs and our wages are sinking like a fat kid. You breeder people do realize that the more people there are the less they have to pay us. And we're doubling the population every 61 years. That means by 2067 there will be 13 billion people on the planet. Are you kidding me?Christ, theres not enough jobs already with 6.5 billion.

We need to educate people that their children take up space and money and drastically affect their economic well being. Birthrates are an economic issue, not a social one. We literally cannot afford to have this many children all the time. Its not a matter of teaching abstinence or passing out condoms. The uneducated are still going to ignore these reasonable birth control methods until you tell parents precisely and thoroughly how this child is going to affect them, their family, their relationship and the world. It seems like most potential parents think only of themselves and how happy its going to make THEM to raise a child. What about the child? What about the planet?

The worst part is that the more intelligent people are choosing NOT to have children for precisely these reasons. Many realize the impact of their choice to have children. Meanwhile, the people who are completely oblivious to their own impact on the economy and environment still have more children than they can afford.

I've always thought that you should have to pass a test to have children. You need to pass a test to drive a car and work at McDonalds and those have far less impact on the world than the raising of children. Why not a parenting test?

edit on 27-9-2011 by doctornamtab because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
So...you're saying we're adding a net +190K people to global population every day?

Yes, someday we will be doomed (maybe), just not today. To roughly paraphrase, real change begins with you. How you live your life is what really matters. How you treaty your fellow human beings and other creatures of this earth is what really matters. Take a moment out of your busy day to take a moment of silence and appreciation.
edit on 27-9-2011 by crudos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Birth is a lot easier to keep track of than death if we are talking world numbers. So I never really believed those figures. More births than death yes but I think the death is probably higher.

Tera Nova was pretty cool the way they laid it out. You also see how the leaders hide things like governments do today.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I'm growing tired of these types of posts that try to show how rational you are and how the people should stop worrying so much. They should be more laid back and mature like yourself.

You do realize you're on a site that attracts people who enjoy alternative news and theories outside of the MSM. Not everyone who points to strange occurrences/coincidences necessarily thinks that the world is going to end. A lot of us just like a good spook or to think about an issue from a different angle sometimes. Some of the theories are insane and some are a little more spooky but end up being a set of crazy coincidences, almost all are entertaining even when they are crazy(why do you think people read/watch science-fiction?) People like to talk and read about things that aren't as generic and repetitive as the MSM. That doesn't mean they read everything on the forum as if it's a 100% fact. Most of the people aren't living in fear because of the things they read on ATS, they just enjoy chatting/thinking about alternative topics.

Edit: I don't think my reply is directed as much at the OP as it is the more condescending replies that have been popping up lately. I guess it has been bugging me for a while so I responded to this one but this isn't deserving of my aggressiveness, I'm sorry OP.
edit on 27-9-2011 by Epirus because: apology

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius

Yes, someday we will be doomed (maybe), just not today. To roughly paraphrase, real change begins with you. How you live your life is what really matters. How you treaty your fellow human beings and other creatures of this earth is what really matters. Take a moment out of your busy day to take a moment of silence and appreciation.
edit on 27-9-2011 by crudos because: (no reason given)

Well said. In truth, we're born / insert various details / we die. Doesn't matter what the details are. All the little things that we tend to quibble and worry over don't really mean much in the grand scheme of things. Love and appreciation should be key to help make the time here as good as can be for ourselves and those around us.

Be blessed, and thanks.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by randomthoughts12

i have to agree with you,i can not see how theres more births then deaths with all the wars going on.no waay in hell.that is not mentioning all the other causes of death.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I have two kids i entered into there contracts knowing that they were the ONLY two I would ever physically have no parenting test I try the best I can. I think two is plenty enough for a family I can afford 2 anymore than 2 and well id be no better than that birthrate.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epirus
I'm growing tired of these types of posts that try to show how rational you are and how the people should stop worrying so much. They should be more laid back and mature like yourself.

Then don't read and comment on such posts. Simple.

You do realize you're on a site that attracts people who enjoy alternative news and theories outside of the MSM. Not everyone who points to strange occurrences/coincidences necessarily thinks that the world is going to end. A lot of us just like a good spook or to think about an issue from a different angle sometimes. Some of the theories are insane and some are a little more spooky but end up being a set of crazy coincidences, almost all are entertaining even when they are crazy(why do you think people read/watch science-fiction?) People like to talk and read about things that aren't as generic and repetitive as the MSM. That doesn't mean they read everything on the forum as if it's a 100% fact. Most of the people aren't living in fear because of the things they read on ATS, they just enjoy chatting/thinking about alternative topics.

It's great that sites like this exist. Been a member a fairly long time (in internet standards) here and have enjoyed many a wild thread about aliens, illuminati, and everything else in between. Just wish that there was more discernment about said topics, than what the fakes, frauds, and the ignorant spewing forth here.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Then don't read and comment on such posts. Simple.

It's great that sites like this exist. Been a member a fairly long time (in internet standards) here and have enjoyed many a wild thread about aliens, illuminati, and everything else in between. Just wish that there was more discernment about said topics, than what the fakes, frauds, and the ignorant spewing forth here.

I agree, well put. I apologize, I added an edit to my original reply. There has just been a lot of people writing condescending replies to some of the recent theories. Sometimes it's important to remember that we're not on a science forum.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissCoyote
im not trying to be racist by any means but how many of the birthrate are illegal?

I wasn't aware that birth was illegal.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Edit: I don't think my reply is directed as much at the OP as it is the more condescending replies that have been popping up lately. I guess it has been bugging me for a while so I responded to this one but this isn't deserving of my aggressiveness, I'm sorry OP.
edit on 27-9-2011 by Epirus because: apology

No problem Epirus, I didn't think you were being aggressive, fwiw.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
im pretty sure i saw a show that was based on population control......what had happened was they showed what would happen if the worlds population surged to 17billion....and thats more then the earth can sustain so...lets just say there was alot of dead peoples.....

so sure lots are gonna be born lots are gonna die but eventually we will hit the peak of the amount of life the earth can sustain comfortably before it gets to much and there is nothing anyone can do but wait for Natures population control to kick in and end.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Hey crudos,

You got a good point there...
To be honest... I wish we could regress in some ways... go back to a simpler time

We need to slow down and live life.

top topics

join