It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Con.VI.nced?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Man
Friends, Brothers; Sisters
I love love love you all
I so do want to share this masterpiece of music with you, when listening to it it was like all the good thing that music have ever given me was collected in this one track, I cried and laughed at the same time
It was like purpose itself arose from within
I am so happy now, and I so so so wanna share this with y'all
So please please click the link and listen
Open your heart, let it in, let it go, let love flow
Remember, remember when we all were united, remember when our hearts were all aligned with God,
Remember when we all could look into eachothers eyes and smile, knowing that home was right here, right now, within our hearts
That God was smiling laughing to us, in our every heartbeat, every breath
Remember
Open up that heart of yours please
We are free
We are free

LINK

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

I like the beat a lotttt, don't really care for the singing, but then again, can't really hear the dude

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
ill have whatever your taking coz im not feelin it like u mate. must be high or something lol

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by acesnfaces
ill have whatever your taking coz im not feelin it like u mate. must be high or something lol

Here Brother, I'll give u a shot of what I am taking, its called hope, love and faith...
I believe in you, that within that heart of yours is the highest potential just waiting to be unleashed, I hope for you, from the innermost of my very own heart that soon the day will come where u touch that spot deep down in there, that'll set u free and open your eyes for all the amazing steps pit out there just for you...
I send u, for what its worth, my love straight from the heart, hoping it'll reach yours from beyond of these words...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
reply to post by laffoe

I like the beat a lotttt, don't really care for the singing, but then again, can't really hear the dude

hey... try and listen to his voice
let those defense walls down, just for a while
i know it's not easy
just try... with a sincere heart
u'll be amazed

love and respect

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Hahaha
Aint it time for us to wake up NOW!!!!
What u'd think?!?!?

I know I want to create a world where we use all our inner and outer ressources for us all just to have a good time, growing, enjoying every moment
The road is already ampped for us, Unity, we all have that grain of truth, right here, right there within the chest where the heart beats... We all have that Inner Voice calling us, God, listen... time has come to listen
Wakey, wakey

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
And if anyone should have any doubts of it, i feel this so deep in my heart and my only purpose here is to reach all and everyone of you, reach you right from heart to heart.
i know that we all are the descendants of God, thus all beings of royal blood, you all have your free will which have been following us for so so long
I myself once was part in all that, i looked within, looked into that mist, shadow and darkness, all that pain, i went trough, went beyond, realized my mistake...
Bowed down for our Father, ask him for forgiveness, only to find him smiling and loving, forgave me all so ever long ago...
Forgiving myself was the hardest part, coming to that, and trough that i have decided to give up that free will, my will is only worth anything if fully aligned with our loved Father, he who knows me so deeply, and he who only wants what is best for me
Thankyou
Please listen
With that
Heart
Of
Yours

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
"over 10 years in the making"

To come up with religious lyrics over an R+B beat?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Prezbo369

Try to feel it
Go beyond
U might have the urge to run away at first, bc your mind tells you that this can't be
Listen to your heart
Your heart knows

top topics

join