It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flashing light in Orion

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternator

Yeah, I know.... very jealous too! It's supposed to be a bigger show than normal from what I've read. Should be fun to watch.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
This is interesting, because on this doc gcn.gsfc.nasa.gov... (I'm just pasting it, because it's useless trying to open it now, it's been removed
) there was an email type document, from lelenin, talking about these objects they are tracking, I could never find the one, but he definitely talks about tracking it and these were his words: "we assume ... is still following" Now I can't remember those numbers I think it was something like R19.73 which was a weird number. In the doc he also mentions it as a star. I've looked and all I could find that matches that number is 45 ori It's a big mama too. It looks like a star inside or in front of the Nebula ( it's the smaller part the nebula is in the sword of Orion) it's big and it's very bright. So this object is following the object they are tracking.

Remember there was a thread a few months ago for what was supposedly the coordinates for elenin at that time, which was boxed out. Big black box in the sky, which was weird. Now I put a pin there, to keep an eye on it then. But if elenin is supposedly now here, then it can't still be where the black box is, but the box is still in place. If you zoom out from the nebula, the black box is to the left of the nebula almost on par (ok in space terms that is quite some distance) but I found it interesting that it was almost on par with this black box. Is there an object, not elenin behind the black box that they are tracking, and elenin was just a distraction?

Now I know, the nebula is where stars are born, which means this shouldn't be such a big deal, but by using that number and searching via various star-mapping programs, that is the only object that is connected to that number, why would they even mention a star that is in a nebula that is following another object that they are tracking? It doesn't make sense. I even went into looking what sort of aliens are supposedly living in that area, all I can come up with are the greys.
No I am not saying I believe that, I take everything of that line with a pinch of salt, I was just trying to figure out, why they would be tracking an object and even bother mentioning a star in a nebula where stars are born anyway. It's like there's something about that star 45 ori that seems to draw their attention.

I'm just throwing it out there, I saw your post about the flashing in Orion, and I thought ... hmmm I wonder, could this star or object be connected to what you saw? Why are they keeping an eye on and even mentioning 45 ori?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Pixie777

Hope the link works...

Here is elenin ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

i think elelin is alighned with us now.wont be here(if its still here)till oct.28

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hatchet84
I see it too. It's moving very slowly towards the east. I'm in Cheyenne, WY. It pulses two or three times...then remains a solid blue color for a few seconds...then repeats. Pretty cool. Wish I knew what it was.
this is sounding remarkably like something I saw the other night here in Scotland heading North very, very slowly, two nights ago, I would like it but am posting this from my phone. If you're interested you can look up my posting history. I got my binoculars and looked at it through them but wouldn't have managed a pic of it.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsoobvious

i think elelin is alighned with us now.wont be here(if its still here)till oct.28

That is the theory but the bigger theory is that we are also alligned with the sun and multiple planets. Elenin, the comet, is no where near the size of any of these bodies and my best guess would be that the planetary and sun allignments will only have abnormal consequences if Elenin really does have anything else trailing it. The great thing is, time reveals all truths so we will know. October 28, I believe, has more to do with Howard Camping (guy who predicted the world would end may 21, 2011 and diddn't so repredicted it for late October, which I'm sure will get backed up until January, and so on) and his predictions of apocolypse. There is so much information and dissinformation about all of this that I'm just happy to see now the time get here and see what happens. Whatever it is, it won't be bad and everyone will be fine. We may see some things we have never seen before but I believe as I watch the world fall a part in front of me that I am already, seeing things I haven't seen before. If celestial bodies, really do have nothing to do with earthquakes than we will be fine.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

And as I just typed that to you I saw this:

members.beforeitsnews.com...

Four, 5.0 earthquakes have been reported already today. What a time to be alive!!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
more than likely a sat or plane

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Hatchet84

lmao, hatchet, i have dubbed my wife the same thing.
As for the light, could have been a distant chopper?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Devestator

Possibly. Though I am very familar with what satellites and high altitude commercial liners in the sky look like. Two things stood out to like a sore thumb though. First was the flash, it was so quick that I literally had to try not to blink, otherwise I would miss it. Second, was the speed. I would say I probably watched it for a good solid 5 mins before I came in and made the OP. In that 5 min, it only traveled the distance of about two full moons in the sky.

Now I dunno about you, but I don't know of any planes or satellites that move that slowly. But then again, that's another reason why I turned to ATS for some input.

I wouldn't rule out a plane or satellite, I would say if it was a chopper, there's two problems. One, it appeared to be way to high an altitude, and second, Hatchet was able to spot it from Wyoming. Still, I dunno what to make of it.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by notsoobvious

Exactly, so if it is still around it should be aligned about now, the black box hasn't moved, it's still in the same place, so it can't be what's behind the black box on google sky, right? So what is behind the black box on google sky?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternator

Yes I know, that's exactly my point, if that is where elenin is supposed to be right now, then why is the black box still up on google sky in the same place? That was supposed to be its coordinates a few months ago, but the box has not moved, what's with the box then? Are they hiding something else and 45 ori is following it?

Am I not explaining myself properly?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TRRecords

If she was as powerful as everybody thought she was, and the cause of the Japan EQ, then these EQ now should be a lot worse
Not that, that is what I want, to the contrary, it's just an observation.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lighterside
Hey, right now as I type this, there is a flashing light, pulses once every 3 seconds or so, moving west to east super super slowly, the light is about as bright or a little brighter than a satellite, but again moving way too slow.

I'm in Utah, clear sky. Anyone else wanna run outside and see if you can see this? It has me confused.

Thanks - LS

i live in central california and if i look up NW at the big dipper at around 10:30 at night near the bottom of the "handle", i have seen on 3 occasions a flashing "star" that flashes about every 5 seconds, but it only lasts for about 5 flashes, then vanishes. it doesn't move in any direction however, so it isn't a plane.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TRRecords

What I'm trying to say, is that I don't think anymore that they are tracking elenin as per that doc, might be Leonid involved in the tracking, but elenin is supposed to be here now, not still behind the black box on google sky, which hasn't moved, I think now that they are tracking something else and 45 ori is following it? That's what the doc sounds like.

Take a look on google sky here are the coordinates that was supposed to be Elenin a few months ago supposedly behind the black box:

5h 53m 27s -6 10' 56 (you might need to zoom in to see that the black box is still there in the same place. Place a pin on the box)

now go to the coordinates of 45 orionis

Latitude -4.855833°
Longitude -96.085417°

Place a pin there too, and zoom out, so that you can see both pins, and you'll understand what I mean. If Elenin was supposed to be behind the black box, would the black box not have moved with it? It didn't, so what's behind the black box? Does the black box mean anything? Does it seem to you as well that ori is following the black box maybe? I'm just throwing this out there, I don't know what to make of it

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRRecords

Four, 5.0 earthquakes have been reported already today. What a time to be alive!!

1.) beforesitsnews is not a legit site. That is widely accepted as fact, (And why did I get a spyware warning going to that site).
2.) Earthquakes happen everyday
3.) Mag 5 is not even worth posting.

sorry
edit on 27-9-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

I just wanted to let you know that I saw your post at 6:48 AM and was outside in North-Central Colorado with binoculars looking at Orion by 6:50 AM but never observed anything unusual. I continued to scan the constellation for 30 minutes until the rising morning sun washed out the stars without seeing anything out of the ordinary.

I cannot recall another recent astronomical event when widely separated observers saw the same phenomena (i.e. Utah and Wyoming). It most certainly cannot be any type of air breathing aircraft because these crafts would never fly at the extreme altitude consistent with widely separated observers seeing the same object.

But it could be a geostationary satellite that drifted to a lower orbit picking up a little speed (explains west to east drift) and that is tumbling (explains blue flash as solar panels momentarily glint in the morning sun). If this explanation is correct (one theory of many) we will see this tumbling rouge GeoSat again soon; a country may so admit to their failure.

Best regards,
Z

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by StarPeace

That is my thinking too, re all your points. They say that Eli caused that EQ of Japan, when she was that far out, wouldn't she then be creating even more damage if she's supposed to be aligned with us now and that powerful? I've also been watching the EQ sites, and nothing that's anything like what Eli is supposed to be able to cause.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

Is that your picture? Great smile man really!
A bit hard to see Orion this time of year from this hemisphere. It is still pretty low on the horizon. What time was this?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRRecords

Care to check how many 5.0 's happened yesterday? Last Tues? A month ago?
earthquake.usgs.gov...

This is just the past week but you should get the gist. They happen in numbers every day. 28 in just the last week.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join