It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flashing light in Orion

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pixie777
reply to post by StarPeace

That is my thinking too, re all your points. They say that Eli caused that EQ of Japan, when she was that far out, wouldn't she then be creating even more damage if she's supposed to be aligned with us now and that powerful? I've also been watching the EQ sites, and nothing that's anything like what Eli is supposed to be able to cause.

Correct so what this really means is that Elenin never had any affect on our planet. It never could and never did.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Still, doesn't explain the black box on google sky that's still in the same place and why they are tracking an object that 45 Ori is following? That's the part I can not figure out for the life of me.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DrZrD

Thank you for your efforts!

And, I would say your theory sounds very plausible, and probably the smarted explanation thus far.

I have no idea how this thread derailed into Elenin and black boxes. I'm pretty sure neither has anything to do with explaining what was seen. So thank you for keeping the discussion grounded.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Sounds a lot like what I saw Jimmy. It was a little hard for me to tell the light I saw flashing was moving, it was so slow I had to watch for a couple flashes before I could tell it was indeed on the move.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Yup that's me.

Yeah, Orion doesn't come up from the horizon until early morning here, though it gets to just about overhead (high noon?) in the sky before the sun comes up and washes it out with light. This sighting occurred at 5:30 am, so just a few minutes before I made the OP.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Wasn't the world supposed to end today? Or October is the next end?

Remember they said Betelgese could go supernova one day but this cannot be determined 'when'. Thats the only event that comes to my mind with Orion and what you saw has nothing to do with it.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

That's a nice comment, I was simply trying to point out, that for some reason they are keeping an eye on 45 ori which is in Orion, and I was wondering if it could be connected to the flashing you were seeing there. The only reason I mentioned the black box was because a few months ago, that was where eli was supposed to be, which obviously is not, I wasn't actually focussing on eli, the doc that I read simply mentioned that 45 ori, in Orion is following another object, and if you zoom out, you see the black box. I was simply making an observation and wondering if this flashing and whatever they are tracking is connected.

But that's cool, I'll keep your comment in mind in the future.
edit on 27-9-2011 by Pixie777 because: typo

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

I don't know if anyone else has ever noticed this, but if you go out on clear nights from around 10:00pm to about 11:00pm you can see what we (my Husband, Kids, & I ) call traveling stars...Orion is where we see the most. They will just start traveling really fast, and even change direction. We make a game out of spotting one and tracking it until it's gone, or can't be seen any more...Yet I have never seen a flashing light
We will be watching for it though when the ski is clear, and will let you know if we see it...right now though it's overcast and can not even see a star. I hope we get a little rain...but that's another story.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I have just posted a thread on what i have seen this morning, which i am assuming is the same thing, from 2 hours ago:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

To me it sounds like we both seen something very similar. Had i seen your thread before posting i would have asked if you had seen it tonight aswell. I'll ask anyway. Have you?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I have only skimmed through this thread,but have noticed other threads popping up about a blinking star.
I keep coming back to this,Betelgeuse.

Is this were it's being seen at?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

Is this were it's being seen at?

Its between and above Betelgeuse and Bellatrix, creating a perfect triangle with this "new object" as a new "dot" in this triangle. You can see it clearly as a faint blur to the right in this movie;

nickdjames.com...

And as a flash in this picture beside the moon;

sweiller.free.fr...

What is it?

Regards
edit on 20-11-2011 by netwhistler because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2011 by netwhistler because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join