It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Door to Door Vaccinations

page: 1
5

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
How do you feel about these door to door vaccination teams? Is this a decent public service or a way for the Pharms to increase profits by inoculating us with disease





posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I find this whole idea disgusting. Especially since there's just so much work that proves that vaccinations do way more harm than they do good.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


I think that perhaps....the home bound, the elderly, the disabled would benefit from these types home visits. ..but forcing parents (even if they have opted out) to vaccinate their children.....is going to far.

I am suspicious too.

What really exactly is in these vaccinations? Could this be a coverup for a subtle way of performing population control...meaning a reduction in population.



edit on 27-9-2011 by caladonea because: correction



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I feel pretty strongly about it. Especially since my nephew's father went into a coma right after a DPT shot as a teenager, and then my nephew, after his first round of the vaccines, was having a rash, fever, and breathing problems.

A fever and trouble breathing in such a small infant are kind of scary. What happens when he gets a second dosage? Or a third? From the way they kept getting more and more severe with my nephew's father, he could well be killed or seriously injured.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


Make it easy for them.......tell them to get the hell off your property or you'll have them arrested for trespassing.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


Make it easy for them.......tell them to get the hell off your property or you'll have them arrested for trespassing.

If in America, shoot them or swing a machete at them. It's your property, you have the right to refuse them. Good for the elderly or disabled but as for me......yeah...that's just not going to happen.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Wow...just wow. The gull of those people going door to door. We need to spread this around. That's just horrific.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


When the knock on the door just tell them to, "Go bugger off". That's all.




posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
This is how I'd greet em!
youtu.be...
edit on 27-9-2011 by Playto76 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2011 by Playto76 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


Good for the woman slamming doors in faces. The news clip attempts to glorify this undertaking, when honestly, they should be protesting it.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
When I was at the pharmacy last week, I was given my change and walking away when the tech says "Did you get your flu shot yet?" I said "That's silly. But a great way to make a dime off the gullible."

I hate stupid people.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


In Texas we can legally shoot anyone who comes on your property without prior permission.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by lbndhr
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


In Texas we can legally shoot anyone who comes on your property without prior permission.


Then as soon as Texas gets fall and winter, I'll be moving down there. I cry when the thermostat hits 80.



posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
And once again people will be angry, outraged and shouting "Stand up and fight!"

And once again the issue will slip into the abyss as people just begin to accept it...as always.

When 99% of the people just accept it, what chance does the 1% have of making a stand? None. Slowly but surely the walls are going up and it's because the people are helping to build them.

I am starting to get angry. Not at the elite, but the people. They are the ones responsible for allowing everything that is happening today. The elite are only doing what they have always done. The people are the ones that are changing.



new topics

top topics



 
5

log in

join