It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati elite building the New Atlantis???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I'm jaw-dropped after I've seen these pics. Two UK companies, the BMT Nigel Gee and Yacht Island Design, developed a project named "Utopia", which is a 11 deck hi-tech luxury floating platform that, in the words of its creators, "has enough space to create an entire micronation." See for yourself:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Geez it's getting hard to keep track of the illuminati, one minute they're building underground bases to ride out the apocalypse, the next they're re-constructing Atlantis in the form of an 11 deck nation- which one is it?

Micro-nation. It would have to be an absolutely massive circumference for only 11 decks to support a micro-nation.

Any proof of links to the Illuminati or suggestive documentation? Or just some links to the source you got these pictures from?

It looks suspiciously like a luxury hotel to me.
edit on 27/9/11 by Pirateofpsychonautics because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I gotta learn to swim.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Double post.

edit on 9/27/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
While very interesting, this is a yacht.

100 meters in length and breadth spanning 11 decks

All I see is some architects using their imaginations for a yacht of the future.

On the “13th Floor” there is an observatory with 360 degree views

Is this where the Illuminati link came from?

Settle down.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Yeah i saw this... its the new floating hotel concept to save money on hefty priced beachfront property. google it

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
You guys just don't understand! Its a trap by the illuminate! First they build these yachts then they pollute the beach front property and force people on to them. Once everyones on they blow up, why? Because Michale bay is writing this thats why! After that they all move down to their DUMBS and start taking over the world from there by first bombing the middle east. It soo obvious

Or it could just be a new hotel concept. Or could it?
edit on 9/27/2011 by Mcupobob because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
God, I love ArchiCAD! This is actually the second illuminati post that i have seen today that has used an ARCHICAD rendering a "photo evidence." Hate to break it to you guys, but none of this is real!!!

I could use that same program to digitally recreate Versailles on the moon and call it "Palais de Rothschild du Luna"

Come to think of it... That would be an awesome troll

My point is, don't believe everything that you see

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheThirdAdam
God, I love ArchiCAD! This is actually the second illuminati post that i have seen today that has used an ARCHICAD rendering a "photo evidence." Hate to break it to you guys, but none of this is real!!!

I could use that same program to digitally recreate Versailles on the moon and call it "Palais de Rothschild du Luna"

Come to think of it... That would be an awesome troll

My point is, don't believe everything that you see

If you actually read our posts you'll see that no one but the OP gave it any thought. Jog on sunshine.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

What these guys will do to keep busy!

I wonder if anyone's serious about this.

Totally photo-realistic concept drawings are the norm now for most designers. So the fact that these drawings exist just means that some guy sweated over a computer for a number of hours to come up with something cool looking.

I can only imagine that various groups are exploring various survival stretegies for various different scenarios.

But unless this project can be directly tied to the City of London, there's no way to say for sure if it's Illuminati or not.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
You guys are all crazy.... Thats a picture of MY yacht... and yes it does self destruct just in case lol

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
lol i think more research should have been done before making this thread =)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Ahhh yes. The Illuminati cruising the seven seas in their circular yacht...then all of a sudden, a tsunami tips over their luxury haven...oh well. But no. I don't think this was built by the Illuminati as a new Atlantis.

On a slightly comical side note, I could imagine this thing getting hijacked off the coast of Somalia. I wonder how far a Somalian pirate could take this thing. Or maybe just as they suggested, they would create a micro-nation of pirates in it, right. They would cruise around the world recruiting pirates to be their mateys. Arrr.

top topics

join