It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could solar flares be causing this high pressure in my head?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Yes very weird, almost hard to explain. I feel like there is a balloon in my head right now..lol Air headed!! But really, it does.

edit on 26-9-2011 by lyons666 because: oops double posted..

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I am not a headache person and mine just started suddenly.
My sinuses are fine, my ears are fine, my teeth are fine, but yep, it's like there's a baloon blown up in my head pushing everything out. It doesn't hurt as bad as it feels very....stressful.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
perhaps check magnetic field variation and air pressure changes in your areas, perhaps somthing explainable is happening.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
My wife and I...... same deal

We both have had prolonged or multiple headaches over the past few days. Also a general feeling of fatigue without any reason for it. But there are no other signs of a cold etc.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

How would one go about checking those things? Is there someplace I can put like a zip code in or something?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

www.nationalatlas.gov... this is the sort of thing im talking about, the earths magnetic feilds do change frequently unfortunatly theres no real time map like there is of the clouds.

As for the air pressure, thats pretty much whatever the weather man says in your area, generally high pressure = clear day and sun, low pressure = moisture and rain. When they meet on a 'front' they cause all sorts of weirdness like tornados and storms.

These are just two very general possible causes, theres proably many more like plate movement, solar flares arriving with varing ozone densities and i could go on....
edit on 26-9-2011 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I suffer relentlessly from headaches / migraines. I also have problems with my sinuses and my constantly inflammed eustachian tube also causes problems for my left ear (that feeling of it constantly wanting to pop). I have TMJ disorder on the left hand side of my face too. All of these things along with my Trigeminal Neuralgia give me a fair bit of bother

For the past 4 days no pain ... whatsoever. This the longest period in a few months that I have gone without some sort of head ache. Honestly the way you describe the feeling of air in your head sounds like sinus problems, but its possibly not. Different weather systems are known to have adverse / beneficial effects on our health; could you possibly be experiencing a Barometric Pressure Headache?

BTW migraines can change over the course of your life. What you might experience in your 20's could be totally different to what one feels like in your 30's. And that piece of info comes from my Dr. not from some crackpot on the internet

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by lyons666

Yes! You can contact me U2U about what is going on.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Thanks for all the replies and info guys.. I just think I am going to a pain pill and call it a night. Maybe tomorrow will be more clear. Good night...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I am sensitive as well and I can say that having a cold right nonot very fun. I completely understand what the microwave cooking brain headache feels like and being able to feel xrays from flares. The other night I felt like mybrain was on fire and my eyes felt like they were burning too. Then i got sick with a cold the next day..so i have been having lots of fun regarding sinuses suddenly acting up and having intense headaches..noticed last night after the earthquake in the NW Territories they eased up..something not surprising but new for me. Solar storms tend to put me in the bed with lights off and everything unplugged..and i sleep hard. Lately I sleep randomly and in short spurts. A few hours at a time. It is quite an inconvenience.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Well, its morning here in Texas and I still feel this nagging pressure in my head. Looks like it will be yet another day with my enemy "The Migraine". Along with it, the nausea.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Here we again..same headache..and its getting worse as the day goes on..ugggg damn you sun!! Go back to sleep...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lyons666

I know it sounds mundane, but could it be high blood pressure? When mine is up, I get the exact same symptoms, fullness/pressure in the head, ringing ears, headaches. If you don't want to go to the doctor to have it checked, just run down to the nearest pharmacy and do it there. Just to be on the safe side.

Also, some people (including me) are very sensitive to changes in atmospheric pressure. Did a weather front just move in? It's not the high pressure or low pressure, per se, that gets to me, but the change in pressure.

On the other hand, my husband and I both experienced the same symptoms at the same time a few weeks ago, and his blood pressure is perfectly normal. It got to the point that we thought maybe it was carbon monoxide from the furnace (it wasn't). Then it stopped. It also coincided with a period of time when we were seeing what we really think were chemtrails. So who knows??

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kgirl2002

I have been to the dr...cluster headaches/migraines. But they tend to get worse "it seems" when the sun spouts off large storms..Plus i get some other symptoms as well, like tightness in my chest..Had my heart checked too, so its not that..
Im not saying im right or you are wrong, just saying what I think is right by what my body tells me..
thanks for the reply..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join