It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could solar flares be causing this high pressure in my head?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I have had a headache for three days and i thought it was just another migraine, but today is different. Usually it is behind my eyes. Today I have had some pressure building it seems, not a normal headache for me. Also, about an hour ago I noticed my left ear beginning to give me some problems then my my right. Kinda of like they feel when I go up in an airplane. But they aren't popping, it feels like they should though. My right ear is ringing off and on as well.. Weird, I know..
I have been wondering about this for a while and if anyone else may be feeling the same. Could solar flares be causing this high pressure in my head?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Go to hospital and get it checked out with an MRI, a very close freind of mine got the same thing eventually it got really bad and he went in, they said if he had have waited any longer he could have died.

I dont mean to fighten you, but a headache over days isnt right, best to get a proper check up.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
You are 1 of many that I have heard this from this week.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by lyons666

Sounds like a Ear infection. I had one 2 weeks ago,same feeling.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
It's good that you started a new topic on this.
Do you remembe prior to Fukushima (the weeks leading up to it) people on ATS from various world locales also commented on having headaches but the two were never linked. Both my son and I had strange headaches in the couple of weeks before Fukushima. It felt as though my brain was being broiled by microwave. It went away after Fukushima. Now it's back.
The only way i can describe it is microwaves.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Sorry i totally ignored your main point of this thread, the fact the suns high activitly as a related or direct result...

It absolutly could, theres pently we dont understand about our bright, life bringing ball of gas, however if you feel odd, best to make sure whatever did cause it, it didnt cause somthing that can be fixed by a professional anyway.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Sounds like it could be sinus pressure causing your headache. I get them this time of year, every year...for the last 10 years now. It starts out feeling like a migraine, but persists for days, sometimes even weeks. Severe pressure in the ears, behind the eyes, and even in the teeth. It seems to be worst for me at night, but I know others who have the same problem and it is worse for them in the morning. If you have any mucus drainage down your throat, then I would bet a sinus congestion/infection is your problem.

Of course, I'm just guessing based on limited information here, so take my conclusion with a grain of salt. I would say to go see a doctor, but I'd be hypocritical...I rarely ever go to a doctor, unless I feel like I'm about to die. I don't like to wait for 2 hours in a room full of people with the flu, just to be told that I have exactly what I thought was wrong with me....and inevitably end up with the flu myself. But that's just me, if you're brave enough I would say go see a doctor, they'll be able to at least give you an antibiotic or something to kill the infection if that's what it is.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I've never heard of solar flares being related to headaches or anything like that. I agree with the poster above that you should get checked out by a doctor. It sounds like it's probably a sinus infection and/or ear infection. I have allergies that give me ear infections frequently and it is sometimes accompanied by a headache and almost always accompanied by a feeling of pressure between my eyebrows. Go to a doctor. If they can't find anything wrong with you be sure to let us know. Then perhaps we are dealing with something else entirely...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I feel two things ..

I can feel x-rays from Sun, 8-10 min (time what need x-rays to come to Earth from Sun) after big eruption and when geomagnetic storm start 2 days later (when solar wind arrive) ..

In both scenario feel heat in my blood in my body, Earth can feel to0 ..

X-rays pass through things like and through me, feel strong pressure every time ..

Sry for my fast and bad Eng ..

edit on 26-9-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dalke07
I fell two things ..

I can fell x-rays from Sun, 8 min after big eruption and when geomagnetic storm start ..

In both scenario feel heat in my body, like Earth fell to0 ..
edit on 26-9-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

wait....what?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

I found ATS right after the Japan quake, so I didnt see those threads. Maybe I will search through and look for some of them.
thanks for the input..

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nwdogg1982

I dont think it is sinus related, it started out as one of my normal migraines. Then the pressure started today(late morning)
I hate to go see the Dr. too, only if I am like in screaming pain. Which this is not a light headache, and the ear thing is really bothering me. It doesnt hurt too bad but it is like i said(the airplane feeling like they need to pop).

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by lyons666

That's exactly what my headaches feel like. I used to think it was something different as well, because I never have any actual symptoms relating to sinuses, but that's what they are for me. It feels just like I'm driving up a mountain, and my ears won't pop. Then later, my upper teeth start hurting, and eventually I get the feeling like I have to sneeze but can't (which is the absolute worst feeling in the world, imo) for days. Mine have gotten so bad that I've literally beat my head against the wall to numb the pain. I finally went to the doctor, thinking I had cluster headaches, but nope, just a simple sinus infection.

The weird thing is, my nasal passages don't ever get "stuffy" or anything like that, no runny nose, nothing. I can breathe through them just fine, it's just massive, massive pressure. Worst pain I've ever felt, and I get it every year. After a few days, especially if I use this stuff called Sinus Buster, it'll start to drain down my throat and feel better. Maybe do a netty pot rinse with saline water, it couldn't hurt, and it may just relieve the pressure enough to ease the headache for a while.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nwdogg1982

Funny you mention the"Cluster Headaches", because that is what have been diagnosed with but I call them headaches or migraines because not many people know what that is.
Again, im thinking the sinus issue is out, but i could be wrong. I have been taking meds to try and open my head up so hopefully it works. Tylonol PM's for sure tonight!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I get headaches everyday from hitting my head on a steering wheel, in addition to my sister and my niece arguing and screaming all day, just does not help. I'll trade my family for yours as long as they are sane.
I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary with my headaches though.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Both myself and my two teenagers are feeling pressure in our heads and have had a headaches off and on for a few days. It got much worse today. I am extremely sensitive to EM fields and Earth energies. Usually I can shield myself but I can't today.

We went out yesterday and I have never seen so many chemtrails. The poster who mentioned X-rays may be on to something, as there is a theory that chemtrails stop X-rays and Gamma rays using Barium sulphate. It was lovely sun in the morning, by the afternoon it had became windy and black clouds

Also I have been feeling a hotspot of heat in my thigh over the last few days. It has been really annoying.

I kept waking up several times, two nights ago, feeling nauseous, and I hardly ever feel this. And I hardly ever get headaches.
Also I have been waking up with a back ache for several months, my adrenals I think. I don't know if this is to do with the cosmic rays, (Cosmic; as in from the solar system.) i thought I would mention it in case anyone has been feeling the same.

I thought we might be targeted again, black ops have EM ed us before, but your thread now suggests that it is the Dark Twin of our Sun causing it. It can also give off microwaves.

Here we go. Look out for a volcano or an earthquake, one's coming.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Hospital records show

Solar flares and migraine headaches have been linked by some hospital records. That is, the geomagnetic activity of solar flares has been linked to migraine headaches.

Hospital records reveal that, on days when geomagnetic activity is high, more patients with severe migraine headaches arrive. Since that is true, doctors and nurses prepare for migraine headache patients when solar flares occur.

A short report...something I just found, as I have been reading around to get some more information. If anyone else is interested.

www.migrainereliefblog.com... res-affect-it/

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I actually came in here to lay down in a dark room and I thought i would check this forum to see if anyone else had a really weird headache- high pressure is exactly what it feels like. Strangest headache I ever had- it does't as much hurt as it makes me feel like all my thoughts are about to explode out of my head.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Also I have been feeling a hotspot of heat in my thigh over the last few days. It has been really annoying.

weird, I've had this feeling too, but I chalked it up because I thought it was from criss crossing campus with classes all day and no break in between. Happens once in a while though. Not constantly. But, it is annoying.

**I'm not going to the doctors unless they drag me there. I want the Ambulance ride.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Yes very weird, almost hard to explain. I feel like there is a balloon in my head right now..lol Air headed!! But really, it does.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join