It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Like productions down again

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Good Lord, Please....

it's probly the guy again in a huffy over someone and banning entire subnets...

lol

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
lol The topic has made it to the sustainable list...ahhh ahaha~ The more you complain you don't like something ____________________ lol lol tf

I don't know about GPL...but if someone comes here asking for help... we're here to give it. In this case...why a * Personal Favorite* internet site was down.

The poster asked for much more help then most here gave him credit for asking. He did NOT just ask why a site may be down. The poster asked if it could be due to solar activity... and where all the related stories were at.

And then to TOP it all off... he gives a brilliant response to all the whiners and he get's slammed with stars... I btw Starred him to... great answer!

lol @ all the complainers... the simplest way to avoid a topic you don't like...don't CLICK on it. Quit junkin up someone's post with you're driveling whining self-righteous complaints.

Now... my 2 cents concerning the event of GLP being down and the possible reasons... I have none. I came in wondering what others thought. AND that folks...is the very reason ATS was founded...scratch scratch right? lol

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
*Double Post* drat
edit on 26-9-2011 by tracehd1 because: double post

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
GLP is the worst conspiracy site i've ever been to. It is full of people that don't even know the basics of science and believe the world is going to end in 2012.

Plus their site looks like it is straight out of 1998 HTML
edit on 9/27/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I don't know a lot about the GLP website but the name alone tells me something about the people who own and run it. If that's not an indication of a narcissist with a super-ego then I don't know what is.
and reading the other comments about the site owners seems to confirm my hunch.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
# GLP, every time i go there it triex to give me a #ing virus lol

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by NGC4826

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus
reply to post by outandopen

Who cares?

Its GLP, probably the biggest psyop in the CT community.

Yes I kind of have always known that...but to what extent. I got 'baned seven times in one day. Once I learned how to reset my IP address and stopped teaching others how to do it they stopped banning me.

how do you re set Ips . That site is stationed next to the military base in florida i believe , according to the previous research of people . Its owner jason lucas . You need to google it . they are crazy nuts there but some of the info is good .

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
# GLP i am banned from the site and have never even been on it, so they can shove there crappy site

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by outandopen
I have tried every ways from sideways to get on their site and the most I get is a blank screen or error. Anyone else?
I was just reading about the huge solar storm slamming us and blip it was gone.

Dude please... who really cares about GLP... If only they were off-line permanently!

IRM

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
I don't know a lot about the GLP website but the name alone tells me something about the people who own and run it. If that's not an indication of a narcissist with a super-ego then I don't know what is.
and reading the other comments about the site owners seems to confirm my hunch.

I never even heard of GLP until I read this thread. From the comments made....I am certainly not missing anything.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

I care because no one here is talking about the massive solar event we are having...i tried doing a search and nawda...so who is CyOps?
Not to mention I sometimes feel like a lot of members of ATS are in Junior High or Highschool. I didn't realize internet conspiracy sites could have rivals. Go Bears Go Rams...seriously WTF? Like territorial dogs fighting over a fire hydrant.
edit on 26-9-2011 by outandopen because: WTF

Like, computers and NWO.. with all their stupid vaccines and stupid eugenics... San DEMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I care because no one here is talking about the massive solar event we are having...i tried doing a search and nawda...so who is CyOps?
Not to mention I sometimes feel like a lot of members of ATS are in Junior High or Highschool. I didn't realize internet conspiracy sites could have rivals. Go Bears Go Rams...seriously WTF? Like territorial dogs fighting over a fire hydrant.
edit on 26-9-2011 by outandopen because: WTF

I always thought ATS was the better site when it came to getting real info on conspiracies. But after being here for a few months I realized ATS is just as bad as GLP. Only much more moderated to make it seem civil.
edit on 27-9-2011 by calcutt because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2011 by calcutt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
All the sites are the same, they are filled with the same people. And the owners are just trying to make a buck.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
glp wasn't always as homo-xeno-loco phobic as it is now. I first went onto it in 1997 when Elaine Belisha owned it and it was very civilized and interesting. Now it is so doom laden with grown boys who have short attention spans that mouth everything and anything that happens to pop into the one neuron they have. After a while I just shut off and didn't bother anymore.However I have met posters on glp who have changed my life that's why I continue to go back.. hoping that someone sane with genuine wisdom will appear.. but that hasn't happened since Jason took over...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
This thread is closed.

ATS is not for discussing and bashing other Forums.
ATS is a place to post about topics.
edit on Tue Sep 27 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join