It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin today 9/25/11...Warning 9/27/11

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TheHistorian

This has been proven false, by who? Do you believe in science? Believing in science is like believing in religion, dont you think?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Hello, been some years since I have posted here, just wanted to ask something. A year or two ago they took out RF transmitted TVs and signals, and told everyone they would have to go to cable. I was lead to believe that the "snow" channels were related to the bombardment of protons from outer space. Since the "object" is pushing protons ahead of it, could that be one reason why they took away RF transmitions and receiving? So the general public wouldn't even get a notion of a change in our magnetosphere?

I've posted before here and most my predictions have come true and I've had a lot more vivid dreams and visions lately too. I live in Denver and I haven't been watching any news or read the paper, so I guess it's time to glue my eyes and ears to the media and see what is afoot. Other than that, I have my own beliefs and visions, and this site has confirmed most my fears. Thoughts and prayers out to the world tonite. Pray for everything, fear nothing. Xenongod

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by xenongod
Hello, been some years since I have posted here, just wanted to ask something. A year or two ago they took out RF transmitted TVs and signals, and told everyone they would have to go to cable. I was lead to believe that the "snow" channels were related to the bombardment of protons from outer space. Since the "object" is pushing protons ahead of it, could that be one reason why they took away RF transmitions and receiving? So the general public wouldn't even get a notion of a change in our magnetosphere?

I've posted before here and most my predictions have come true and I've had a lot more vivid dreams and visions lately too. I live in Denver and I haven't been watching any news or read the paper, so I guess it's time to glue my eyes and ears to the media and see what is afoot. Other than that, I have my own beliefs and visions, and this site has confirmed most my fears. Thoughts and prayers out to the world tonite. Pray for everything, fear nothing. Xenongod

I have to this day been suspicious of the ban on the RF signal. With no real direction for my suspicions.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Leonid Elenin says this about his comet.

spaceobs.org...

i hope this helps.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
There is no great conspiracy on the ”ban”, or more accurately, transition from RF to digital receivers. It was long since planned for nearly a decade, partly based on projected growth of digital services such as cable and satellite, partly on the rapid decline of antenna users particularly within the major population areas. Mostly, the reason for pushing this through was to free up bandwidth spectrum to auction off for burgeoning mobile technologies like your ”4g” android handset, kindle with 3g, and your laptop with a mifi hotspot.

In short, forcing an end to analog transmissions was simply to support a shifting infrastructure as it grows.
edit on 9/26/2011 by dethduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Got to the point where Obama was a Muslim -- got no time for this guy.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Waratah
Leonid Elenin says this about his comet.

spaceobs.org...

i hope this helps.

I always question everything, I thank you for the link, but still I'm skeptical. Like I said before, Science is the same thing as Religion both lie thrue their teath. The site you posted, is it an official website from NASA or the Government? Either way, it will not change any of my thoughts.

Thanks but sorry, like someone said before, only time will tell.

edit on 26-9-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Human4life

I think there is a key difference, science can prove things through observation and detection. Religion is can't prove any of their claims.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

So doubting Religion, is it not like doubting Science and Physicist? Didn't Science, Astronomers and Religious figures invented Illuminati all together in a group sinse the days of Noah? I mean the point is that they all work together, they all have the same agenda.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life

This has been proven false, by who? Do you believe in science? Believing in science is like believing in religion, dont you think?

No, no, no, believing in science is nothing like believing in religion. Science is based on years of empirical research and experimentation, which is not to say that it's always correct, but it remains open to refinement as new data comes to light. Religion is based on nth-generation hand-me-down stories and fantasy.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by oxbow

I guess you don't get my point. Because Science, Religion exist. Look at history for once, better yet look at the history of the Illuminati and look who made the group who gather the Illuminati religion together, you'll be suprise.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
People you need to check this out, why ignore the obvious?

www.youtube.com...

.................................................................................................

Uploaded by Purvigiggle on Sep 26, 2011

Youtube cut me off. I will make part 2. Information on elenin: White house documents confirming knowledge of the comet as potential threat, Obama to be in Denver bunker during time of alignment on 27th Sept ( two sources confirm he will be in Denver), Satellite Falling, ISS evacuation, all of a sudden "space debris" threatening satellites, NASA recently instructing on emergency preparedness to employees, oh yeah and NASA and Vatican owned and funded an infrared telescope named "LUCIFER" to look at nibiru and elenin, seriously. SOMETHING IS UP!! LITERALLY!

www.youtube.com... SEPTEMBER CLUES - Obama Heads To Denver; DEFCON1 Drill; Satelitte Falling; ELENIN Aligns (9 min)

www.youtube.com... Russian War, Comet Elenin,youtube destroyed and more ( 1:11 min long but very interesting and great info)

www.youtube.com... CNN on brown dwarf star in solar system ( 33 seconds)

www.youtube.com... The Destroyer Cometh behind ELENIN ( 15 min)

www.youtube.com... "LUCIFER" telescope info ( from Dr. Scott Johnson from www.contendingfortruth.com) ( approx 3 min)

More Info here:www.youtube.com.../u/1/mdtGyNZj6xw

ABC news 7 in Denver Report President Obama to Visit - www.thedenverchannel.com...

Eutimes report President Obama Ordered To Denver Bunker By US Military-
www.eutimes.net...

www.youtube.com... On CNN More ISS propaganda "Space debris threat to satellites" ( 3:30 min)

www.youtube.com... ISS evacuation ( 6:10 min)

Uploaded by bls2134 on Aug 6, 2011
2012 - Will it Change the World as we Know it? - Why so many Earthquakes?
globalrumblings.blogspot.com...
Tornados? Disasters?
We had previously reported how Planetary Alignments with Comet Elenin Causing Big Earthquak es. And about Comet Elenin HUGE MASS, as objects with smaller mass having short elliptic al Orbit, from 2 up to 1000 years or so, like Asteroids or Comets.The fact that Elenin comet (C2010 X1 ) enters our solar system close to the ecliptic with a Period of ~11'800 Years (Long Period Orbit), makes this Object very dangerous. read it all

In latest development now we learns 10 page letter is already out on the web since October 2010, which proves that US NASA and the White House know about ELENIN and consider it "a real threat" (On October 11, 2011 Elenin will be only 0.246au away from Earth; that's a quarter of the distance to the sun.) it`s possible even more dangerous against earth than we understand.

They are calculating and preparing to if possible take action against this Comet. John Holdren, director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, or OSTP, outlines plans for "(A) protecting the United States from a near-Earth object that is expected to collide with Earth.

Interestingly, Comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin) was only "discovered" by fake Leonid Elenin on December 10, 2010, in the official White House letter below, written back in late October 2010, the White House addressed the possibility of an Comet/Asteroid striking the Earth.
globalrumblings.blogspot.com...
Orbit Diagram
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Wow wow wow!! something is going on here people, what the heck! why are people ignoring this, what is going on here.

QUESTION, QUESTION AND MORE QUESTION and no answers, just hate and misleading answers with no credible background.

Am I missing something here, someone help! now this is freaking me out, and I'm not that easey scared, ATS please explain this? www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Why does this guy in the OP video ask for
donations to his website, if he thinks the world
will explode in the next few days.

I love this post... now THAT"S logic

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

LOL! Because there's easy money to be made from the

ELENINCOMPOOPS!!!

IRM

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
This picture with some of you guys, remembers me about the Movie Titanic when the musicians keeps playing on, even when the ship is sinking to the frozen waters of atlantic.

This is crazy.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life
This picture with some of you guys, remembers me about the Movie Titanic when the musicians keeps playing on, even when the ship is sinking to the frozen waters of atlantic.

This is crazy.

LOL! It's called cognitive dissonance mate. It runs rife here on the boards.

IRM

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550

Thanks, I almost watched it.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

I love this post... now THAT"S logic

Ever hear about that company who offers to take care of your pet if you are raptured? hahaha

I don't know if they're still in business or not but... what a brilliant idea! I wish I thought of it.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550

I quit watching after that point too. It was completely unnecessary.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join