It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin today 9/25/11...Warning 9/27/11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Human4life

You think science is like religion? When religion was started those animals didn't know what a cloud is. Science helped use figure out what a cloud is. Science also helped invent the computer you're using to voice your childish opinions with. So if science is like religion, in reality your computer plus millions of others would be a fairy tale and this is all imagination happening right now.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
i cant wait for all this elenin BS to blow over.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by crohny

The computer I have is all alien technology, just like the breast plate, the shield and the sword was alien technology back in those days, it was invented by these celestial beings, so don't tell me your stupid story about science, I know history, I know how science started religion, they both came from the same place. The same guys who gave technology and religion to humanity.

One thing science and technology do for you? it takes your freedome away.

One thing religion does for you? It leaves you in the dark wondering for the rest of your life.

edit on 26-9-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
To the OP, thanks for your post.

I am sure your heart is in the right place.

As for me, I seem to get more skeptical about everything every day that passes. For me it is 3:30 pm CST, I see no space ship, no giant planet, no aliens invading, hell even the stock market went up (though it will go down in a few more days again and again and again.....).

It seems the closer I watch, the more everything seems to be just a coincidence. Earthquake swarms never evolve into the mass destruction anticipated. The aliens never appear or are captured on great video to prove they are real. Bigfoot eludes the most sophisticated equipment for photography we have. We can not discover conclusively who shot JFK. We can not get a final conclusion on 911 (for either side), and the list goes on.

Today we await the epic event to change the world. Well unless it happens in a single moment of time, it seems this is another fantasy not to come true. I would expect some changes to be occurring globally, at this moment,as the time approaches, but I hear nothing?????

So heres to another waste of effort and electrons.
For the OP

For the topic

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

You think humans where too dumb to figure out how to sharpen metal? You must be very unintelligent if you believe that. Computers are alien technology? The first computers weren't that high tech compared to now. Aliens must be horrible inventers. Makes me wonder how they get around in space. You seem extremely gullable and childish to the point where I have to point it out. Nothing you say can be taken seriously from this point on. Have a nice day that leads on to the next and the next and the next and so on and so forth.

Religion doesn't leave me in the dark. It doesn't do anything for me. I see it for what it is. Humans poor attempt from thousands of years ago to try and explain our exsistence. Go find a lady to touch your naughty places and become a man.
edit on 26-9-2011 by crohny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfpack 51

Why do you get pist off at me for, for something that someone said and not me? I didn't do the video! I dint figure out Elenin or Nibiru or Planet X. I just posted the video here cause I thought it was something interesting to look at. You think I want to make a believer out of you or anyone here? Hell no! none of you are kindergarteners, every and each one of you know your thing, whatever is out there, whether is true or false no body can do nothing about it, NO BODY! so what's with the big shot guy thing?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by crohny

Ha ha ha ha man your stupid ha ha ha ha thats why you can't even figure out were you standing at.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I'm sitting. So who looks stupid now?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I believe in this whole thing. Actually seeing the comet scared me.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I heard the name Terral and I stopped listening.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
It is now the 27th for over half of the world, well actually more than half, population wise about 90% are currently experience a normal uneventful 27th september.

No comet, no worldwide mega earthquakes (NB I am not stupid enough to say no earthquakes because there are always earthquakes somewhere), no alien invasion, no Illuminati / TPTB running to the nearest bunker, no brown dwarf, no destruction of life as we know it, no de-population event, no ELE, nothing, zip , zero not the whiff of a goddam thing.

However, I suppose the US being the centre of the universe we will have to wait another 24 hours until every last square inch has moved to the 28th of September.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by malcr

Everything is centered around the USA. Haven't the rest of you figured out that? Time is an illusion that we manipulate to screw with the rest of you. On a side note, you'd think # would happened by now. I guess some could say a black out and whatever destroyed that house in that other country is something, but I feel that isn't very dooms dayish.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
when this comet passes and nothing happens can we all agree to in the future not be some damn gullible

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Wooooh friend.

Look at my response. To you I gave a smiling face, you are a great soul. I have nothing but kind feelings towards you and your intent. So Chill please.

The flames are for the topic, not because you posted it. My comments were made because for years there are nothing but conspiracies and prophecies of impending doom, but nothing substantial seems to evolve.

Everyone here (probably) has passed on information of a conspiracy or prophecy that has not came to pass. Not because we are collectively people who cry "wolf", but because we truly think there are strange things that go on that are important to us as a civilization.

For me personally the doom and gloom predictions over the years are starting to make me, pardon the word, a pessimist.

I know in my mind many things have a dark hidden secret, but apathy is setting in. Unless something happens in regards to the conspiracy's or prophecies to rekindle my beliefs, I will regrettably settle to the bottom with the sheep and simply run upon the never ending treadmill of life.

Once again I apologize if my remarks caused you any emotional distress, they were not meant to. You keep your eyes open, report what you find, and to hell with those you think are dishing on you.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
it is 27-sept-2011 4:00 am here, nothing out of the ordinary

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Thank you for understanding, sorry for blowing up my frustration on you like that.
your right I need to cool down a bit.
edit on 27-9-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Check this video out, give me your take on it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life

Thank you for understanding, sorry for blowing up my frustration on you like that.
your right I need to cool down a bit.
edit on 27-9-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

I must apologize for being a dick. I just find it to be very irresponsible of people when they post content that has ability to weigh heavily on someones mind to the point they think irrationaly. Look at previous attempts to pin point a potential end of the world and see the lives effected. The lunatic radio preacher and so on. People did insane things in order to avoid things that never came true. Elenin is another of those unfounded conspiracies. No matter what anyone says who is preaching this, logically the facts from both sides show that there isn't anything coming. War between countries is far more likely. Solar flares are far more likely. I understand you want answers and I understand the panic and potential fear stuff like this brings but in all reality, death comes for everyone. People need to learn to face it instead of question it. Live for the now not the what if.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by crohny

Apologies accepted, I understand what your saying, I to have to cool it a bit more. I agree with you in certain degree. I know that not everyone can handle things the same way, but every time we click that mouse is in our own risk and responsability.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life
Check this video out, give me your take on it.

www.youtube.com...

Not a single other soul on earth can see this thing
like this?
Of the thousands of astronomers on this planet, this person is the only one to point it out?
Not buying it one bit.
Also, where is our catastrophe for the 27th?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join