It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS I'm gay for information

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Greetings inter web and fellow thinkers! For a few months, I have been stalking your words and am fed up of THE SYSTEM. This website and those who partake in it are wonderful!!!

Every day we watch our friends and family be subjected to the pageantry of the modern world.

Here on this site alone I have found more people to be AWAKENED than in the real world. Sad, is it not; That we have to sit at a computer to have meaningful intellect sown into our lives.

To those who read, to us there are few. Cheers, as I try and be abrupt.

Thank you, ATS'ers

Mod Edit: All Caps In Title – Please Review This Link.
edit on 25/9/2011 by Sauron because: All Caps in title converted to lower case

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Allyourbasearebelongtous

thread title like that is not a good way to start an ATS membership.......

You might want to change the title before ATS makes you.......

and to be honest, if this is how you represent yourself, im not looking forward to it

link   

Although I am not gay, I will definitely say cool thread title lmao. Anyhow, welcome my friend, I really hope you find what you are looking for through the depths of this website.

link   

Hi Allyourbasearebelongtous, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

thread title like that is not a good way to start an ATS membership.......

You might want to change the title before ATS makes you.......

and to be honest, if this is how you represent yourself, im not looking forward to it

You're not looking forward to interacting with someone who is gay, or you're not looking forward to interacting with someone not afraid to proudly state they are gay?

Either one doesn't look good.

As for the OP, welcome. I am not gay, but am happy that someone who is, is not afraid to hide it.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I have a question why do gay people feel the need to wear it on their sleeves? It is so annoying. I have no issues with gay people who just act like regular people not this over the top crap.

Flamboyance is not pride. It actually shows a lack of pride.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Welcome, Op! I'm assuming that the origins of words and how they're now used is a curiosity of yours. No?

edit on 25-9-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Wow, I'm glad to see that we're so rational! Why are others so intolerant of others decisions? Given, I'm not a homo sexual, the thread title reflects only my happiness for raw ATS information.

Thank you for the welcomes!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

how could you even read it like that?

To me it sounds more like an insult to gay people

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Hello Allyourbasearebelongtous and welcome to ATS. May your stay be merry and gay.

As for others posting here: Does the word 'gay' have more meanings than the one some seem to presume/assume?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Yes yes yes. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Maybe I'm wrong. I thought the Op was trying to be funny by saying he/she is happy for information. Seeing as he/she said that they've been watching our words closely.

So, which is it Op, are you telling us you're gay or that you're feeling happy about the information on this site?

I do love how the definition of words changes over decades.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Yay! So, what do I win? I'd like the fluffy pink elephant in the corner, please.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
As do I, but why does it even matter? All of these comments are very fruitful, I must say. Read above. When ever one's sexuality comes into play, we immediately show our barriers. It's how we were raised to think. Let's change it and continue to wake those who need it.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allyourbasearebelongtous
Wow, I'm glad to see that we're so rational! Why are others so intolerant of others decisions? Given, I'm not a homo sexual, the thread title reflects only my happiness for raw ATS information.

Thank you for the welcomes!

Well then I would say you are a troll. Dont worry you will fit right in here on ATS.

2nd

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
If you're going to be starting threads or commenting on ones about words and how they're used in today's society compared to those of the past, you'll be seeing a lot of me.

I like why we use the words bank and currency today and the reasons behind it.
The laws of water.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
ha ha, now i'm going to be seeing everyone on this site as writing in a gay way ha ha.........with their left hand up by their forehead and the pinky sticking straight out....
that'll make it it definitely more interesting to challenge you people ha ha

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Exactly!

The O.P. either means, she/he's homosexual FYI or eager/happy for information. Either way , the more "gay" awakened people the better. I'm a gay person too by nature.
edit on 25-9-2011 by Exv8densez because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
That's something I try to test people with on the day to day. Let us NOT be dumbed down, more so to exploit the 'dumbing' for our brothers and sisters to see. It's about time we all took action, as most of us are.

Fight the power (Generic sign off).

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Such merriment here on ATS

Words, semantics, they can get a person in so much trouble.........

Welcome

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join