It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Dating Forum

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

Oh well, for Europeans to hop on a plane and go from one country to another costs only several hundred euros at most...so yeah...i think it's be normal if someone hops on a plane from Italy to fly to England or from Germany to fly to Spain.

Trust me if youve ever flown Ryan Air, Easy Jet or Euroflot you wouldnt take the flight so lightly

The only relationship you want when on those planes is a very close bond to your God to protect you until you hopefully,eventually land in the wrong airport, maybe even a different country (definately from your bags)

So have some dress to impress cash ready, you wouldnt be wearing your own clothes until a month later when you have to pay to get your luggage sent to you!.

Kind Regards,

Elf

hahah..so sorrrrrrrry for the way to late reply...but yeah..i knowwwwwwwwwwwww exactly what you mean ....

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold
Well, of course, it is a good idea. After long time of chatting, you just may find out that she is actually he and he is a disinfo agent.

That was the firs thing that I thought, also. Or that he/she might actually just be crazy. Like really crazy. Although, that's probably not that big of a deal as long as they aren't into harming themself. I worry about those that society considers solidly sane. And the whole dating site thing here would just be a massive cluster-f*** imo. All those mating displays interfering with rational thought and stuff... Nothing worse than watching the Interweb equivalent of "Lookitme IM the SHINIEST/BEST NEST BUILDER/BEST whatever.../ETC" on a site on which I lurk for intellectual stimulation...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Petrov62

I was thinking of this a while back. It is hard to find someone to converse with that doesn't want to talk about anything but what directly affects them or what you can find on the television programming channels. I can't see why it would be any more risky placing info on this site than any of those other sites. Probably be more secure1

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by irsuccubus
User one: hey, I like your pics...wanna go to a movie?

User two: I dont think so. I hear the popcorn is Monsanto brand. How about a concert?

User one: I dont think so. I hear they play the music at a certain frequency to fry your brain and hide subliminal messages within the songs. Maybe a walk on the beach?

User one: Sorry, no can do...a million dead fish and some orange crap just washed up there last week and there's also the radiation threat. How about a hike?

User two: What...and be eaten?? Last week I read a post about two Bigfoots who were spotted walking their pet Chupacabra. I don't trust the woods.

User one: How about coffee then? do you like coffee?

User two: Sure do, but if I recall there are 17 street cameras between here and the local coffee shop. I am pretty leery about being photographed.

User one: *sigh* fine. Why dont I just come around your house and screw your brains out. Afterwards we can post these sweet UFO vids I found.

User two: Sounds like a plan. Just knock three times on the basement window and I'll let you in. If some lady yells at you don't get freaked out...its just my mom.

Hey...I think this could work ATS

Stopped laughing just long enough to say....star for you!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Well, on the Internet, dating forum tends to quickly equate to hook-up forum, and given our more professional image and our sponsors, I'm thinking it would be dangerous territory to tread into.

I'd recommend making a post (or if you like, I'll move this one) in the Board Business forum, to see what the admins may think about it.... Just fair warning that they will likely have the concerns I just mentioned. I actually like the idea, but I'm not sure how useful/desirable it would be.

A "singles" thread, would probably accomplish the same job...
(maybe in Relationships forum)

edit on 17-10-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

OK....how about a forum, where people can start their own threads covering their own state/county, that could then just be general info on what's going on in their neck of the woods, they could arrange meeting up in 'interesting' places as 'couples' or groups. As an example...Thread...NE England...."Let's get a group together to go visit (this) haunted property. Or if people like myself or Woodwych run workshops we could let you guys know.
Just an idea to get groups together and who knows what might happen....to individuals that is before anyone starts coming back with lewd comments!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

thats a really good idea. thumbs up for that one.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by elrey72011

Thank you,
Now how do we get a moderator to take it higher!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by elrey72011

double post....sorry
Rainbows
Jane
edit on 10-12-2011 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Good luck with this one...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I would be interested in a singles forum would be fun love to flirt

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
There are already plenty of resources and websites for online dating. Why make a section for such a niche? The likelihood that the people that DO use it actually live near each other for a start would surely be rather low?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Petrov62

I support this completely. I think that ATS should make a place for singles to meet up, I mean, a lot of us here have things in common and the forums even provide stuff to do and talk about.

In addition, I like the idea of there being a place designated for this kind of thing.

One thing I'm worried about though, is heart-break and drama... ugh.

Meanwhile, does ATS have a policy on members falling in love and stuff? A lot of people these days "hang out" online and take their online friends and relationships as serious as real ones, in some cases.

Oh, and these days, a lot of people have online relationships and use Skype. Lol.
edit on 31-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Any single ladies from Melbourne area? I would love to find a like minded lady, one who is into spiritual esoteric enlightenment.

edit on 23-8-2012 by MegaSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Oh yeah...what an idea !

Problem is I'm in love with MamaJ, Sugarcookie, Thedoctorswife, Nightstar, Natalia, Vkey, Sinny, Greeneyedleo, Wildtimes, Whateva69, Ofhumandescent, Unity, Observe50 and many others...

And once Queen Mamabeth finds this out then it's off with my head !!!!!!!

Bad idea...Bad idea !!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Any nice Ladies in Perth???...
lol

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Might have to change this, from Terms & Conditions:

16h.) Public Affection: Explicit or overt displays of affection towards other members seen by staff as being disruptive to the board are strictly forbidden.

Doesn;t sound to me like ATS sees itself as a dating network.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Actually, I don't think it would be a terrible idea.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
Actually, I don't think it would be a terrible idea.

Why where abouts are you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join