It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Dating Forum

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Petrov62

me too! I have started threads before but thats different, I had more people trying to de-bunk my ideas than discuss them! To have a forum that would be strictly for people to get to know eachother personally would def be something I'd be into

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Rhebefree

It would seem this is happening here as well, my point is that although there are squilions of dating site available, none of them start with the premise that most people on the site will tend to think somewhat alike( he says with a smile)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I once went on a few ATS dates,

On the old forum when we had an actual coffee shop to meet, and such like.

The first, we had a good night, but neither of us wanted to "rush" it...so

She woke up screaming at 3 am saying that I was the Incarnation of IMOHEPT and had come to "sacrifice her"

I left quickly and made sure she was ok first.

A while later I tried again but the "Voices" explained to me through her, another member, that she was in fact the coming red star Kalachina, I tried using both logic, and mirrors to show her the truth but alas, another dry palm night for me.

After some therapy to recover, I tried again a few years later but when the hotty in question tied me to her bed post and came back in dressed as a "Grey" and saying we were going to play Aliens, Humans and Probes as an conduit of cross cultural sharing of sexual practises, to in her strangely human words to "evolve the human sexual game of Doctors & Nurses" to the "new paradigm of extra terrestial inception"

Well once I had bitten my self free from my restraints, and broken an ankle jumping from the bedroom window, jumping away from an very large and unlubricated "probe" I decided dating and ATS is to "varied" and "unpredictable" for me.

Though I must say it does certainly have excitement and the thrill of danger involved.

Love

Elf

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

lol, handsome guy seeks hot girl in a tin foil hat.
2nd line
edit on 25-9-2011 by Lagrimas because: 2nd line

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

funnyest post ever... nice one.

I so so want those experiences... the grey girl lol amazing

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I just want to date my avatars.

Of course I'm open to offers from looky-likeys

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I don't encourage any ATSers be given the remote chance to breed.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
I don't encourage any ATSers be given the remote chance to breed.

Hehe one thousand times this.

Though the scenario might just end up in a series of axe-murders. I can't imagine why two ATSers would want to go out anyway.

It would be all:
Girl: "No! There is no such thing as space aliens they are demons sent by satan!"
Guy: "Yeah whatever at least I don't believe that elenin is the resurrection of FDR!"
Both: "Auuugh! Your so closed minded!!!"

ATS isn't even a site anymore it is a mythology which we twist to our own individual belief systems. We are each just as different from each other as people anywhere else into the world. The only way it would work is if two people who saw this purely as entertainment got together. Even then they are unlikely to talk about conspiracies anyway.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gamesmaster63

The only issue I can see is people being dishonest about themselves to others. The wonders and issues of the internet.

Unfortunately that's a problem in "real life" as well..

I think the op idea isn't so bad though, for those looking to get to know others better who are like minded.

. but like someone said..this is supposed to be a conspiracy site..

yet I see it a being used a social networking site very much already...considering the large spectrum of topics discussed here that have no relation to conspiracies.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
ATS is not a dating site and it shouldn't have anything to do with dating sites.

There are plenty of dating sites out there to use.

okcupid.com is a good site and it's free.

If you want "geek" types lol geek2geek.com also

edit on 9/25/2011 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
ATS is not a dating site and it shouldn't have anything to do with dating sites.

There are plenty of dating sites out there to use.

okcupid.com is a good site and it's free.

If you want "geek" types lol geek2geek.com also

edit on 9/25/2011 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

No..its not a dating sight..but there is enough flirtation on here, that it might be a good idea to have it directed to one spot.... but then again that is what chat is for... for some...

ATS is also not a "foodie" site, but I see all sorts of threads on recipes and what not...which I think are great.

So I guess the best remedy would be to start your own thread, in the relationships section.... saying you are wanting anyone interested in getting into a relationship with a member to participate..

Hell why not..there's so many kinds of threads started here...why not one for that?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
given that this is a conspiracy site and many aliens or should i say humans do post in this intergalactic web site under various topics i have one question to ask. As you can see in my avatar my friend bob is having a hard time finding a soul mate to fool around. We have been to neptune but the woman there are simply way to aggressive as you can judge by my avatar my buddy lost his arms while simply trying to hold hands with what you here would name a female mammal. So in short a warning to the male species here on earth...avoid neptune as the females are seriously aggressive over there.

.....and yes bob is back.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
given that this is a conspiracy site and many aliens or should i say humans do post in this intergalactic web site under various topics i have one question to ask. As you can see in my avatar my friend bob is having a hard time finding a soul mate to fool around. We have been to neptune but the woman there are simply way to aggressive as you can judge by my avatar my buddy lost his arms while simply trying to hold hands with what you here would name a female mammal. So in short a warning to the male species here on earth...avoid neptune as the females are seriously aggressive over there.

wait till you meet the ones from uranus

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

wait till you meet the ones from uranus

given that bob has no arms and when he now goes off to the toilet the planet uranus does bring graphic content that not even rottendotcom would upload as its part of their t&C .....

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

..ok..

I think I might know someone who would be interested in BOB..

She hates being hugged, ..but does enjoy a witty sense of humor.

I'm pretty sure she is not from Neptune or Uranus....yet I can't be sure..as she has no recollections of what has happened in the last 99 years of her life.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

ill drag him by his arms if need be.....oops i forgot he lost his arms.....well ill find a way to get him there in any case...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

How bout a hook ups forum?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I have to say, I love the idea of a forum to meet like minded women. How great would it be to be able to talk in depth with a girl (or guy if that's who you-re looking for), and not get the: 1. Deer in a headlight stare, or worse, 2. the you are nuttier than a squirrel's s@#$ reply.
Ladies, I am 37, and I do not believe my government lies to me, they just NEVER tell me the truth! Any of you interested in talking?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

How bout a hook ups forum?

Haha not a terrible idea but the religious folks would flip and start trolling the forum with copy pasted scripture. HIDE YOUR SIN HEATHENS!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
You know how it is on the net.
Guys are Guys
Girls are Guys
And kids are the FBI

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join