It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, new member here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Hello everyone at ATS,
New guy in town, been a fan of this forum since i first came across it, and visit daily. I enjoy everyones posts and opinions. I'm glad to be here, I was always interested in everything going on in the world since i was a small child. I'm 27 years old, and I must say...the world changes everyday, doesnt it? When I was little I remember sitting in my room one day staring at the back of a $1 bill, looking into the all seeing eye. I always wondered why it was there and what did it mean? I also remember in the 3rd grade our teacher was teaching us about different religions, and I asked...If god created us...who created god?....who is god?...what is god? Needless to say she was very upset by this...and that was odd to me, which lead me question and wonder about everything. After highschool i did 4 years in the army. I joined while still a junior, about 6 months before 9/11. Once I got to my unit i served overseas during Operation Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom. When we came back to the U.S. it was time for a lot of our chain of command to switch positions/ or retire. Thens when I learned about the Freemasons, as much of my new chain of command was...and i noticed more and more of them around base. All I knew was it was a secret society. This made me curious and I began to research who they were. This is when I found out about Illuminati, 9/11, and all other things goin on. I've been researching and trying to gain as much knowledge as possible for the last 7 years or so. I've found this site not too long ago, and I've learned alot and have been inspired. Hope to meet great people here!!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS,ryand584
Hope to see you soon in the main forums and looking forward to your posts and threads
Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
HELLO. Welcome to the ATS Society! Enjoy your stay or else...

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
heya mate, greetings
good to have you onboard

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ryand584

Welcome, friend.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Welcome to Ats.

Hope to see you around

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Thank you everyone....I'm glad to be here. I'm trying to get the hang of it, hope to see you all on here aslo!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ryand584

A flag and you are the lucky one today to recieve the video memo I like to give our new members. The message is clear. Truth means more here than conspiracy. Hope you enjoy.

Welcome, your primed and good to go after just 20 posts.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

new topics

top topics

join