It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Humanity Withstand An Invasion Of Earth By Evil Aliens From Outer Space?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by VI0811
reply to post by blocula

Depends on what they are here to do. If its resources, they will not destroy the planet. If its territory, they will not destroy the planet. Unless they are here just kill us all and blow things up for the hell of it, they would limit the use of their technology in favor of saving the resources and/or territory they so desire.

If they are here to study us. I doubt they would make their presence known.
they may want to live here on earth and we are in their way...perhaps their planet cant sustain life any more and they need another home...humans invade eachother with evil intentions all throughout history,why would'nt they?...if there are aliens out there in our galaxy,then surely there exist's both malevolent's and benevolent's...
edit on 23-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Evil Aliens? so sad, but thanks for bringing this up, people needs to know the truth. Humans should reed the bible more often. Did you know there is a celestial division? Angels and Fallen Angels aka Demons aka Annunaki. Yes there is good aliens and bad aliens, right at this momment they are at war, not just between them selves but with our one world government of this earth. The bad guy's? are here in this planet, they've been toss here along time ago, here is were Satan have his kingdom. The kingdom of God is not from this world, so yes there will be an Extraterrestial invasion but not just to exterminate humans apposing the Kings of Kings the Lords of Lords, but all Hybrid people aka Nephilim from this earth.

What many people don't know is that there has been a human DNA contamination sinse day one, thats the reason Yeshua is coming back. God YH/WH destroyed the Nephilim aka Hybrid with water, now the Son of the most High is coming back to destroy the Nephilim ( Hybrid of today ) with fire. This has been said for more than 2000 years and still people don't know what's coming to the wicked, humans should believe the word inpired by God him self. Thats why the vast majority don't see the whole picture, humans have been misled by the New Hybrid of today into the New Wold Order sinse the day's of Noah. New World Order has been shape sinse Noahs day by these Hybrid for what we have today as an Order of sistem of things.

Satan dosen't play games, Illuminati has made sure everything Satan wants he will get in his own kingdom.

Long live humanity.

youtu.be...

edit on 23-9-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Who knows? If they're from a different planet it's entirely possible that their military technology could have developed differently and we could have the military advantage on Earth. For example, perhaps they use some sort of energy weapon that simply doesn't function in Earth's atmosphere, then what? Think about the m16 in Vietnam. At first it simply would not work in the jungle and soldiers would have to use their sidearms.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Human4life

Why in the world would you think that reading the Bible would be of any import as far as giving Humanity any foresight into how and why E.T. does or acts the way they do? The Bible may be a nice teaching tool for certain people in need of Moral reinforcement....but it is of little use otherwise.

The sad thing is that many people treat the Bible as the end all to knowledge and very few admit that the Bible has been mistranslated and doctored for Millenia to fit the needs of those who seek power. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
reply to post by yaluk

Well to reach that level of advancement you would have to survive as a species for an extremely long time. That's not a given. Humans, for example, are less than 200 years past the horse-and-cart stage and we've already come close to destroying ourselves on numerous occasions.

Back to the question in hand - I would say it's a "no contest" regardless of what these aliens are like.

To say they would have the logistical advantage would be a great understatement. We are stuck on this rock. They can move freely in space. We would be foolish to assume that they would even need to enter our atmosphere to engage with us in war. They could probably wipe us out from thousands of miles away in space, if they wanted to.

So if we see them in our skies it's a safe bet they know what we're (not) capable of, and don't consider us a threat in any way, shape, or form.
the aliens may have longer life spans and larger brains...we went from horse drawn carriages to nuclear powered aircraft carriers in only 50 or 60 years!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
reply to post by yaluk

Well to reach that level of advancement you would have to survive as a species for an extremely long time. That's not a given. Humans, for example, are less than 200 years past the horse-and-cart stage and we've already come close to destroying ourselves on numerous occasions.

Back to the question in hand - I would say it's a "no contest" regardless of what these aliens are like.

To say they would have the logistical advantage would be a great understatement. We are stuck on this rock. They can move freely in space. We would be foolish to assume that they would even need to enter our atmosphere to engage with us in war. They could probably wipe us out from thousands of miles away in space, if they wanted to.

So if we see them in our skies it's a safe bet they know what we're (not) capable of, and don't consider us a threat in any way, shape, or form.
the aliens may have longer life spans and larger brains...we went from horse drawn carriages to nuclear powered aircraft carriers in only 50 or 60 years!

SERIOUSLY! We have....NO...ZERO....chance of victory or even holding our own....against any hostile action that one of the known E.T. races....if they choose to....and this is highly unlikely....to perpetrate against us. If anyone actually believes we could fight back....they are DELUSIONAL!

I can't understand why people keep bringing up this SILLIEST of issues as it is both unlikely to happen and if it ever did happen....we would all be soon VERY DEAD! A simple bio-weapon would exterminate us pronto! It could be very easily designed to kill just Humans and leave every other life form on this planet no worste for wear.

LOL! YA....lets fight E.T......DELUSIONAL!!! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
No..I don't think we could handle a full blown invasion there technology is to far advanced then ours we wouldn't survive..And no prayers and love and light is going to save us either ..I believe they're here and if they wanted to destroy us they would have by now..Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Why in the world would you think that reading the Bible would be of any import as far as giving Humanity any foresight into how and why E.T. does or acts the way they do? The Bible may be a nice teaching tool for certain people in need of Moral reinforcement....but it is of little use otherwise.

The sad thing is that many people treat the Bible as the end all to knowledge and very few admit that the Bible has been mistranslated and doctored for Millenia to fit the needs of those who seek power. Split Infinity

Because the bible speaks of truth, the bible is not religion but a history book, this is why you don't know the truth and like you many people asking them selves WHAT IF? and WHO KNOWS? etc etc. You don't trust God of creation? You don't get to know the truth, simple as that.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
Depends on the amount of their forces and the strategy they employ.
They could have highly advanced technical computer systems that calculate our entire force potential before we even have a chance to mobilize, that would be done through sending probes to investigate our military installation sites.

We wouldn't even have a chance short of launching an armada of nukes and a couple hydrogen bombs at the first wave. Assuming the capability of their fighter craft based on most accounts from people here, our finest jets wouldn't be able to put up much resistance in the event of dogfights. Speed, maneuverability and power of the weapons being our weakness against what we presume to be a much greater intelligence than our own since they have galactic space travel ability.

Then would come the ground assault which is where to pretty much just survive, we would have to create a Helm's Deep fortress in the mountains set up with Gatling guns on the entry points and snipers for miles. Pretty much it would take the greatest determination and willpower, along with luck and bravery, which for humans, is asking a lot
edit on 23-9-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)
wow...you have some very interesting ideas and theories "an advanced computer to calculate our entire force" < that's awesome!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I will go in a different direction.

Our primitive race is very violent, we live in these bio-masses that extend up into the air and across the land. We have mechanical carts that haul in flesh and blood into our bio-masses so we can feed 24/7. We are so volitile that we even kill, rape, and torture our most weak.

If I was an alien race I would stay the bleep away from that bio-mass of destruction and if I saw it try to leave Earth I would kill it with fire. Humans don't care about themselves or anything else other than greed and power. We would kill any species in outer-space without regret.

Our vileness is what keeps our competitors at bay.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
100 billion stars within a 100 billion galaxies!!! ...there must be alien beings all over the universe...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
i would imagine that if we unleashed a few nuclear missiles at their motherships, that were in low level orbit around earth,whatever their results,i would think that the savage power of our atomic weapons would surely impress them...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
No..I don't think we could handle a full blown invasion there technology is to far advanced then ours we wouldn't survive..And no prayers and love and light is going to save us either ..I believe they're here and if they wanted to destroy us they would have by now..Peace,sugarcookie1
remember the priest from the older version of the war of the worlds movie,who decided to confront the aliens with the word of god...he got zapped...www.war-ofthe-worlds.co.uk...
edit on 23-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life

Because the bible speaks of truth, the bible is not religion but a history book, this is why you don't know the truth and like you many people asking them selves WHAT IF? and WHO KNOWS? etc etc. You don't trust God of creation? You don't get to know the truth, simple as that.

I have news for you...and you can easily check out my statements....you can even check them out with the VATICAN WEBSITE.....the BIBLE has a multitude od mistranslations and outright LIES in it that have been placed there over the centuries.

You have said that the Bible speeks of truth...and is a book of History. Well...this book of truth says that Moses Parted the RED SEA....when in actuality....Moses and his followers CROSSED THE REED SEA. The REED SEA is a marshy reed covered tidal area close to the Med. This is the REAL TRUTH! GOOGLE IT!
Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I have news for you...and you can easily check out my statements....you can even check them out with the VATICAN WEBSITE.....the BIBLE has a multitude od mistranslations and outright LIES in it that have been placed there over the centuries.

You have said that the Bible speeks of truth...and is a book of History. Well...this book of truth says that Moses Parted the RED SEA....when in actuality....Moses and his followers CROSSED THE REED SEA. The REED SEA is a marshy reed covered tidal area close to the Med. This is the REAL TRUTH! GOOGLE IT!
Split Infinity

first time i have heard this bit of info. can i get a source so i can verify it as actual truth or do i have to take your word for it.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I imagine they would keep their distance, lest they underestimate the Human races extreme war-like and violent tendencies. If they were superior and we found one weakness we would exploit it. If we got the upper hand we would probably wipe out their entire race without a second thought.

Unless they slapped us down and made us into their own personal army?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I've never seen the older version of War Of The Worlds i will have to check it out
Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by yaluk

www.ucg.org...

This is but one site of a multitude. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

You have said that the Bible speaks of truth...and is a book of History. Well...this book of truth says that Moses Parted the RED SEA....when in actuality....Moses and his followers CROSSED THE REED SEA. The REED SEA is a marshy reed covered tidal area close to the Med. This is the REAL TRUTH! GOOGLE IT!
Split Infinity

Yes the bible has been manipulated in many areas, and yes is our responsibility to put the pussle together, for example the book of Enoch wasen't added to the bible. Another example the name of God has been taken out of text of the bible and replace by Lord, God, Jesus Crhist and Jehovah, but how many supposedly Christians of today calls God by his real name "YH/WH"?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

You have said that the Bible speaks of truth...and is a book of History. Well...this book of truth says that Moses Parted the RED SEA....when in actuality....Moses and his followers CROSSED THE REED SEA. The REED SEA is a marshy reed covered tidal area close to the Med. This is the REAL TRUTH! GOOGLE IT!
Split Infinity

Yes the bible has been manipulated in many areas, and yes is our responsibility to put the pussle together, for example the book of Enoch wasen't added to the bible. Another example the name of God has been taken out of text of the bible and replace by Lord, God, Jesus Crhist and Jehovah, but how many supposedly Christians of today calls God by his real name "YH/WH"?

The Bible does not contain all the Gospels...only a few were chosen to be contained in the Bible. The Gospel of Mary Magdallen...is not in the Bible and for good reason. In it...the Statement by Jesus saying he was the Son of God....is detailed that what Jesus really ment is that by folloing his teachings...WE CAN ALL BE SONS OF GOD.

I can see why some would not want that in the current Biblical Form. Split Infinity

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join