It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Colonel Gaddafi be controlling UARS?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Some members may scoff at this possibilty...but if its true ...what site would he target?
Israel?..the 9/11 New York site?,Hollywood?,The Pentagon?, The Oval office?
It is indeed strange how Gaddafi is nowhere to be seen , he could in fact be in a secret underground bunker with Chinese tracking and remote satellite manipulation devices , putting UARS off track or on track to suit his dastardly agenda?

Imagine if it hits an Atomic reactor...and creates a plutonium cloud.
Gaddafi may indeed have the laust laugh?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Some members may scoff at this possibilty...but if its true ...what site would he target?
It is indeed strange how Gaddafi is nowhere to be seen , he could in fact be in a secret underground bunker with Chinese tracking and remote satellite manipulation devices , putting UARS off track or on track to suit his dastardly agenda?

No He couldn't. In a list of things that are possible, this is at the bottom
of the list.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
you're my new favourite poster

BUT

CG is probably trying his hardest not to get shot.

If anyone's going to drop a satellite on someone and pretend it was a mistake, it's going to be america surely?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

edit on 23-9-2011 by LadySkadi because: run.... run away

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

It may not be highly probable, but your illogical statement that it is on the bottom of the list of possible things is slighly dissapointing, I have pondered and slept fitfully last night worrying about this scenario.
No one has seen him for days, he is off the radar.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

edit on 23-9-2011 by LadySkadi because: keep running...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

reply to post by rigel4

It may not be highly probable, but your illogical statement that it is on the bottom of the list of possible things is slighly dissapointing, I have pondered and slept fitfully last night worrying about this scenario.

Lulz . Not as Illogical , dare I say deranged as your OP ............ LULZ

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
theres bigger odds that it crashes wherever ghaddafi is hiding

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
If Gaddafi is controlling UARS there is only one person that can stop him. And we all know who it is!

This guy.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

Thanks Beaver...still think you are the cutest hariest critter on ATS

I don't agree with the argument about America though..Gadaffi has some pretty hi tech allies , and with the help of China he may be in control of satellite manipultion equipment.
The NOI also may be figuring here as well.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Is this a joke thread?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

reply to post by rigel4

Which must mean he is controlling a satellite that is on an uncontrolled re-entry, because that is the only logical conclusion when analyzing both circumstances together.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I'll agree in so far as the technical possibility existing. Gadaddi has had decades and a nation's budget to build toys and more toys to play with the first set. However...what would Gadaffi have to gain by shooting his one and only chance before his equipment would be located and destroyed on a dying old relic of a past NASA program which is coming down with or without his help?

If one had the high tech control systems it would require, wouldn't it be better to bring in one of the military sats in LEO that may have a radioactive power plant? At least that would get everyone talking about the little egomaniac. This would just have them shaking their heads if it WERE proven true......something about always being a day late and a dollar short would come to my mind.

Nice thread though...If the ideas aren't brought up to pick apart, ATS might just miss the jump on the one in a thousand that DOES play out to a real world event.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Now come to mention it , I haven't seen my friend for over a week . He is a Manchester City fan and I am a Manchester united fan .
I truly hope he isn't sat in a cave somewhere , guiding the UARS to drop on Old Trafford .

Sound silly ?

I wonder what idiot flagged this thread ?
edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Good to see you still showing your face Boncho

Captain Planet?...mm slighly fantastical?

Anyways another great post by " Boncho".

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
No He couldn't. In a list of things that are possible, this is at the bottom
of the list.

You know what this means OP? On a list of possible things THIS is at the bottom... which means time travelling dinosaurs COULD be controlling it!!!

FUDGE YES!!! Intergalactic Park

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I was not aware that anyone had access to technology capable of manipulating a satellite. Erm, if this were possible wouldn't the US be using it to control this one? I can't tell if this thread is a joke or not.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I'm tired. therefore my humour senses are functioning erratically. hmm... probably mind control by Gaddafi's
syops.

EDIT: which is one up the list from the sat control hack scenario..
edit on 23-9-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

Manners please?
Calling an open minded thinking ATS member an idiot for flagging this important thread is rude...is it not?
If ya don't agree with the fundamental premise of this thread that is your right, but just insulting someone for flagging a thread is what one would expect from a Man City fan not a Man Utd one.
Thanks

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
i just saw ghadaffi sitting in a mcdonalds using their free wifi with some kind of program on his laptop screen that said "UARS CONTROL CENTER" that can't be a good thing

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join