It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the UARS cause a Zombie Apocalypse?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton

many people laugh when you mention a zombie virus, but just do a google search on zombie insects that are infected with virus' or isect lavae that turn their hosts into zombies, its quite fasinating
reply to post by DaveNorris

I thought it was interesting that you have mentioned this.

There have been several "unknown" viruses and even some bacteria found to be "living" in the extreme upper limits of our atmosphere.

Who can say what effects some of these could have once they were let loose on the general populations of earth.

exactly, although the dead rising is actually impossible as their blood would of coagulated and would be unable to transport oxygen around the body, but like i said, the rage zombies from 28 days later could be possible

edit on 25/9/2011 by DaveNorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

I was reading and found this:

Originally posted by MaxBlack
Consider the last mission to the UARS and then how NASA announced that the astronauts were coming home prematurely. This is when this whole affair began sounding odd.

You mean the International Space Station right? I don't remember a mission to UARS.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I am not one to to believe anything is impossible. That being said it is highly unlikely. Any virus's would burn up on rentry I think. Far more likely we would get a someone will splice the rabies virus and make it far more contagious. Though that does not make a true Zombie ( dead men walking) it would create a rabid human who would rather chew you to shreds with his teeth then shoot at you. Would be more like 28 day later then a Romero movie. Hopefully they won't be spitters. The thought of surviving the first few weeks then accidently getting a little spit on me and changing into a deranged psychopath is most unpleasant.

Therian

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join