It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the UARS cause a Zombie Apocalypse?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Well Romero started it all with a satellite crashing to Earth causing the dead to rise and attack the living. What are the chances of chemicals or radiation plus cosmic radiation causing some sort of mutant virus or bacteria that could recreate Romero's end of the world scenario?

Many people love the whole zombie genre and I'm also a fan, and what a fitting end of all this would be. What are the odds of something like this befalling the human race?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

There's roughly a zero percent chance of this happening
edit on 23/9/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
the chances are extremely low of that happening accidentally. usually radiation kills whatever cells it hits and even if it did not kill it it would probably not mutate into anything even close to what is in zombie movies

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

You just won the prize for the stupidest thread of the week .

Congrats and I hope you enjoy your half second of fame

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
This thread deserves attention, Iam here in Byron Bay Australia nervously scanning the morning sky for UARS, my poor old Maltese Dog is quivering , knowing something is about to happen, the thought of a Zombie apocalypse is scaring me and now since I have told them ...my family and dog.
My wife is loading the shotgun and the kids are painting the windows.
Thanks mate for informing us of this possibility, have just heard UARS is sending out some signal which should be impossible.?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Let me guess.

You saw my posting and you are an insurance salesman.

Right !!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

UARS is sending out a signal?

Care to elaborate further?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Could the UARS cause a Zombie Apocalypse?

Oh my gawd, I hope so!

Doesn't that possibility just make you feel all squiggly inside???

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I don´t know if UARS can do that, but it would be a lot of fun

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

ATS is user content driven forum, Be the change you would like to see. Standing by waiting to be dazzled by your brilliance.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Iam here in Byron Bay Australia nervously scanning the morning sky for UARS, my poor old Maltese Dog is quivering , knowing something is about to happen, the thought of a Zombie apocalypse is scaring me and now since I have told them ...my family and dog.
My wife is loading the shotgun and the kids are painting the windows.

Your poor old dog is quivering, because your nervous, and your wife is arming herself, and painting the windows probably isn't an everyday occurence...
Poor little thing.....

I do hope it doesn't fall on Australia, I've always like Aussies

Don't forget about the duct tape.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
american idol, facebook, twitter, americas got talent and now the x-factor have already started the zombie apocalypse.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Short answer, absolutely.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Don't worry about the Undead.
The Living are eating the Living everyday.
Lock your doors!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
._. YGTBKM...

But i would love that if it happened, because that is how i want to die. In a freaking zombie apocolypse.
But it wont happen sorry...
The closest thing to a zombie virus we will ever have is if cortaceps infected humans

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65

Well, we still support your right to make stupid comments - like this one:

You mention the attack on the Pentagon , but did you know that there is not one scrap of evidence to prove that it was hit by a passenger jet . If you have evidence to the contrary , then please present it and it will be objectively discussed.

C U later

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dozens of eyewitness accounts to the plane and it's impact, many, many pics of debris, 1st hand accounts of rescue/recovery personel describing debris and even passengers still strapped in their seats, and DNA evidence.
What "evidence" do you have to counter the above? None you've shown us so far...and yet you ask for "evidence"? It would seem the term "stupid" might be just a little outside your comprehension...irony certainly is.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by userid1

Originally posted by tpg65

Well, we still support your right to make stupid comments - like this one:

You mention the attack on the Pentagon , but did you know that there is not one scrap of evidence to prove that it was hit by a passenger jet . If you have evidence to the contrary , then please present it and it will be objectively discussed.

C U later

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dozens of eyewitness accounts to the plane and it's impact, many, many pics of debris, 1st hand accounts of rescue/recovery personel describing debris and even passengers still strapped in their seats, and DNA evidence.
What "evidence" do you have to counter the above? None you've shown us so far...and yet you ask for "evidence"? It would seem the term "stupid" might be just a little outside your comprehension...irony certainly is.

Unrelated personal attack much?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

Maybe there were zombies on the plane??

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
reply to post by spw184

Maybe there were zombies on the plane??

Lol that movie idea sounds worse than snakes on a plane...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

OMG zombie snakes..on a plane!!!. just trying to lighten up the thread a bit.

The satellite has been in orbit for 20 years, and no known substance can create a zombie, but what of the unknown sustenance that could be all over this device? There is no telling what the environmental damage this object could do.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join