It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOW THIS IS STRANGE IMO What do you think?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Is it me or is it strange that aside from TPTB being in Denver, I just heard on the local traffic report (here in Denver) and they said that the main street around cherry creek dam is closed for "routine maintenance" no big deal right? Well they said it was being done by The ARMY CORP OF ENGINEERS! Hmm I just think thats a little odd with all the dignitaries here. Also there were TONS of contrails/chemtrails? all over the sky this morning. I have lived here all my life and have NEVER seen that many it was crazy!!! Anyhow I am probably reading too much into it as I am sure that the corps always does the maintenance on dams just a bit odd of the timing imo-

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
well, you now have to change your "location" from parts unknown to denver CO

yeah, army corp of engineers do work on the dams......is the water high at the dam?? my friends in the springs said y'all have had a lot more rain than normal..??

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
it would be funny if nothing happened sept27 then the elites would look stupid

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Israel/US faced with a world calling for a Palestinian State, Saudi's switching to China as a friend...Iran...well they don't have a pot to pee in and can't even make gasoline from their oil.

Anyways a World War is about to erupt. Hope you got your gas mask ready.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

Dam blew my cover lol. No its not full at all and I also work for the city and county of Denver in street maintenance. But this is not road work but remember when the missouri floods happened and they blew all those levies? I wonder if this could be a cover to plan for a future event

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Israel/US faced with a world calling for a Palestinian State, Saudi's switching to China as a friend...Iran...well they don't have a pot to pee in and can't even make gasoline from their oil.

Anyways a World War is about to erupt. Hope you got your gas mask ready.

How does this apply to ANYTHING discussed in the op?
edit on 23-9-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Not trying to derail your thread... but our chemtrail skies were crazy out here too!! (eastern colorado).
Sun gave off an X-flare yesterday, and the heavy trailing seems to co-incide with the flare I have noticed this year.

top topics

join