It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru Will Arrive 11 Months After Elenin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
September will come and go, so will October and the rest of the months and that month you call January too. I'm not talking about an economic collapse or a world war or any natural disaster or assassinations or a comet that will hit Earth in November nor will it hit earth in February because you are safe until June and about a month after that. This is about the planet which you will see next year, during the summer Olympics of 2012, during next Ramadan, during the Arab-Turkish campaign against Syria, during the Egyptian War with the dark people and white people, during the hardships of America and the Sino-Aryan Expansion, during Europa's Uprise. When they have stolen you're money, endangered your family, destroyed what you stood for. When they had already brainwashed your children and sent them off to kill one another, the question should have been WHEN will you speak out for yourself.

When the earth will shake, the mosque will collapse then they will attempt to build their Temple as prophesied.

Prophet Muhammed Peace be Upon Him Said,
On the 15th of Ramadan, Friday night there will be a blast that will awaken the asleep, that will alarm the awake, and cause the noble ladies to come out of their seclusion.

That day there will be too many earthquakes. Therefore, there will be three major landslides like never seen before. One in the East, one in the West & one in the Arabian Peninsula. The Earth will swallow everything above it & as a result, many people will perish.

Please note this fact: the Only 15th of Ramadan that will be on a Friday is next year, the next such alignment will not happen for another 30 years unless time itself changed and and Chronos along with Ananke went around the earth 49 times and then back once which isn't even possible.

Abu Jafar (al-Baqir), peace be on him, said:
"Two signs will come before the one who will arise:
There will be an eclipse of the sun in the middle of the month of Ramadan and an eclipse of the moon at the end of it."

"Son of the Apostle of God," I said:
"Usually the eclipse of the sun occurs at the end of the month and the eclipse of the moon occurs in the middle of it?"

"I know what I have said," replied Abu Jafar (al-Baqir), peace be on him. "They are signs which have not occurred since Adam came down."

This Red planet will cause an unnatural eclipse, it will cause chaos and landslides, it will rearrange the earth so that its shape will not be familiar from space.

After the event the World will start anew, the earth will cleanse the soil, there will be love and peace, the collapse of the Zio-American Empire will be imminent, and the long awaited leader will lead, together the good will destroy the bad, then truth will be unveiled, and secret knowledge uncovered, and a new age shall begin!

Good will always Win

"Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew." - Saint Francis de Sales

Hail To Victory!

Information obtained in a forum may not be accurate or reliable. Never assume that people are who they say they are, know what they say they know, or are affiliated with whom they say they are affiliated within any forum. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS.

David Rockefeller
edit on 22/9/2011 by RizeorDie because: Criminal Above

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
who is the old guy at the bottom of the page...?
I know I am stupid. Who is this. A little insight please..
Thank you

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

Information obtained in a forum may not be accurate or reliable. Never assume that people are who they say they are, know what they say they know, or are affiliated with whom they say they are affiliated within any forum. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS.

This makes you one of the smartest people ever to have posted such a thread. Star to you for covering your tail

edit on 22-9-2011 by ShadowMonk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Okay, haven't I heard this 1000 times before ? Why are you giving me old news ?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
That is a picture of the man who wants eugenics and kill [dispose] of 90% of the population.
If you grovel enough, he may let you live to tend to his needs.
I really don't need a second line and the full story has been annotated many times.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Is Nibiru that thing people keep seeing near the sun? Most debunkers say it is a lens dog or a sun flare.

What does this have to do with Islam? What makes you think the planet will survive or that we will survive?

Maybe Nibiru will mistime it's punch like happens in wrestling sometimes. Then Whammo! Direct hit. No more Islam, Christianity or Jewish. --------------------------

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
That old man has the biggest ears I have ever seen.. Sorry I actually have nothing to say, because we have heard too many prophecies for too long.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeenyus2008
That old man has the biggest ears I have ever seen.. Sorry I actually have nothing to say, because we have heard too many prophecies for too long.

Amen, he's reptilian he's supposed to have big ears

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This thread was posted for later use, to be more specific so I can pull it out later and say look I told you so.

For those interested please read that Hadith (which is quoted) and watch the video linked, there is a lot of information and hints, maybe not accurate but interesting nevertheless.

Thank you all for the bumps.
edit on 22/9/2011 by RizeorDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
David Rockefeller= Cthulhu

If you are lucky you may be amongst the first eaten

Just sayin!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I just went to google sky and typed in Leo in the search bar. In the normal view it looks like normal outer space... until i zoomed out a little bit and hit infrared and then BAM there is a giant purple circle with 2 lines coming out. i died a little bit inside.

TRY IT!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonkrh

I just went to google sky and typed in Leo in the search bar. In the normal view it looks like normal outer space... until i zoomed out a little bit and hit infrared and then BAM there is a giant purple circle with 2 lines coming out. i died a little bit inside. TRY IT!

Thats Absolutely Crazy!!!

WTF IS IT??

Im skeptical as it is google but that is just crazzyyyy!!!

Really what is it???

edit on 22-9-2011 by toocoolnc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Interesting read. Great OP! Thank you for another perspective, Islam is underrepresented when discussing such things. We shall see, it's 9 months from now, and 15 months until Dec 2012.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I'm sorry Nibiru is not coming back... There is no evidece that Nibiru appeared on it's last pass as it was suppoed too. There is some evidence in ancient greek and sumerian mythologies that Nibiru was possiby destroyed many thousands of years ago.

Nibiru was never the harbinger of death... Whatever its true meaning or purpose it has been lost with the ancient civilisations that taught about it...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by hudsonhawk69

I'm sorry Nibiru is not coming back... There is no evidece that Nibiru appeared on it's last pass as it was suppoed too. There is some evidence in ancient greek and sumerian mythologies that Nibiru was possiby destroyed many thousands of years ago.

Nibiru was never the harbinger of death... Whatever its true meaning or purpose it has been lost with the ancient civilisations that taught about it...

Here is something interesting

"When this comet/red planet first appeared, the people of Prophet Noah (pbuh) perished, Prophet Abraham (pbuh) was cast into fire, Pharaoh and his people who fought against Prophet Moses (pbuh) perished, and John [Yahya] (pbuh) passed away. When you see that comet, take refuge in God from the evil of fitna. (Al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, Al-Burhan fi `Alamat al-Mahdi Akhir az-Zaman, p. 32) "

edit on 23/9/2011 by RizeorDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by hudsonhawk69

Here is something interesting

"When this comet/red planet first appeared, the people of Prophet Noah (pbuh) perished, Prophet Abraham (pbuh) was cast into fire, Pharaoh and his people who fought against Prophet Moses (pbuh) perished, and John [Yahya] (pbuh) passed away. When you see that comet, take refuge in God from the evil of fitna. (Al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, Al-Burhan fi `Alamat al-Mahdi Akhir az-Zaman, p. 32) "

edit on 23/9/2011 by RizeorDie because: (no reason given)

Now that IS interesting... Thankyou.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Perhaps what you are seeing in the Leo Constellation is Regulus, it is the heart of Leo.... I didn't see what you saw so I don't know but google Regulus and Royal Stars and that should give you an idea of what I'm talking about

Regulus is suppose to be occulted by the moon in the next days.... will be interesting to see what is viewable with the naked eye

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
After next year when exactly is the next time the 15th day falls on a friday? Cannot find anything. Need more information please.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Prophet Muhammed Peace be Upon Him Said,
On the 15th of Ramadan, Friday night there will be a blast that will awaken the asleep, that will alarm the awake, and cause the noble ladies to come out of their seclusion.

That day there will be too many earthquakes. Therefore, there will be three major landslides like never seen before. One in the East, one in the West & one in the Arabian Peninsula. The Earth will swallow everything above it & as a result, many people will perish.

Please note this fact: the Only 15th of Ramadan that will be on a Friday is next year, the next such alignment will not happen for another 30 years unless time itself changed and and Chronos along with Ananke went around the earth 49 times and then back once which isn't even possible.

I would really like to believe the above hadith, but from my understanding, the hadith is weak.

This hadith was cited from several weak narrators, such as Ibn Lahi’ah, ‘Abdul Wahhab & Muhammad bin Thabit. As such, al-Haris al-A’war al-Hamdani, as quoted by al-Sya’bi, Abu Hatim & Ibn al-Madini. I am not saying the mentioned hadith you quoted above is incorrect by itself, but the narrator involved. As we know, in Islam, to accept a hadith of being true, then the main requirement should be - the characters of the narrator must not have any gap for doubts to fill in. Another important thing is - an event as big as this, why is it not narrated by Bukhari, Tirmizi, Majah or even Muslim? Surely, an event as big and as important as this, would be enough to be considered as important and therefore narrated by at least 1 of the main narrators?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Lol I think you have some mislead beliefs about your own theory here.
1) You want it to happen. Don't say you don't, because you do.

This thread was posted for later use, to be more specific so I can pull it out later and say look I told you so.
This is you wanting it to happen, so you can say, "LOLOLOLOL I WAS RIGHT BILLIONS DIED."

2) You talk of destruction on such a large scale, how will the internet survive? You expect that you will be able to open up your laptop and go on the interwebz? Lol no, won't happen.

There are many more but hey you seem so sure, lets make a massive monetary, or physical item bet. I win (nothing happens,) you give me everything you own. You win (ohnoez, world is over,) then well you win, and I'll forward you all my possessions, (if any are left
)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join