It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru Will Arrive 11 Months After Elenin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Well we will see it first, thats a few months before it arrives. then i will come online assuming everything will be fine before it passes and I will warn everyone and tell them what they should do to survive or die peacefully, that way people will listen and understand. But yeh, we will see it a few months before it closes in...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cerridwen

Originally posted by RizeorDie

Prophet Muhammed Peace be Upon Him Said,
On the 15th of Ramadan, Friday night there will be a blast that will awaken the asleep, that will alarm the awake, and cause the noble ladies to come out of their seclusion.

That day there will be too many earthquakes. Therefore, there will be three major landslides like never seen before. One in the East, one in the West & one in the Arabian Peninsula. The Earth will swallow everything above it & as a result, many people will perish.

Please note this fact: the Only 15th of Ramadan that will be on a Friday is next year, the next such alignment will not happen for another 30 years unless time itself changed and and Chronos along with Ananke went around the earth 49 times and then back once which isn't even possible.

I would really like to believe the above hadith, but from my understanding, the hadith is weak.

This hadith was cited from several weak narrators, such as Ibn Lahi’ah, ‘Abdul Wahhab & Muhammad bin Thabit. As such, al-Haris al-A’war al-Hamdani, as quoted by al-Sya’bi, Abu Hatim & Ibn al-Madini. I am not saying the mentioned hadith you quoted above is incorrect by itself, but the narrator involved. As we know, in Islam, to accept a hadith of being true, then the main requirement should be - the characters of the narrator must not have any gap for doubts to fill in. Another important thing is - an event as big as this, why is it not narrated by Bukhari, Tirmizi, Majah or even Muslim? Surely, an event as big and as important as this, would be enough to be considered as important and therefore narrated by at least 1 of the main narrators?

I see where you are getting at and i will tell you this, there is a reason for the sunni-shia split. The characters you mentioned above are all trusted by mainly sunni, shia have their own hadith which are rather passed down through the family of the prophet.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
So when exactly is 11 months after "never"?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Well said.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
double post sorry
edit on 26-9-2011 by Waratah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

next ramadan, july/august or summer olympics. but surely it will be visible at least 1 month before that.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I see where you are getting at and i will tell you this, there is a reason for the sunni-shia split. The characters you mentioned above are all trusted by mainly sunni, shia have their own hadith which are rather passed down through the family of the prophet.

Yes, I do know and understand why there is a reason for the Sunni/Shia split. So you are saying that this hadith belongs to the Shia group? Can you explain more where this hadith came from, and exactly WHO originally narrated it? Which family member of the Prophet (PBUH) who actually made the call? I am interested to learn.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The unclean and the unpure?

Am I to believe that it is the sinner's and fornicators that are caught up in the kingdom of the heavens?

Because that is what your video post is saying. Granted it is islam, muslim whatever; but seriously; is that suppose to be what they think the kingdom of heaven is? A promiscuios deity for sinner's and fornicators. Am I seriously suppose to believe the muslim religon believes the christian god is Satan? Because in the video I just watched it clearly says it's the evil ones who will be caught up in the kingdom of the heavens.

I guess that means the religon that has done nothing but fight and kill until every fracken crap of land they have touched is nothing but hot dry dust for the past thousands of years, (Seriously over the name of a stupid god).
Glad im going to their hell.
This is the stupidest video I have ever seen on ATS. Complete BS.
edit on 26-9-2011 by IJUSTAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cerridwen

Yes, I do know and understand why there is a reason for the Sunni/Shia split. So you are saying that this hadith belongs to the Shia group? Can you explain more where this hadith came from, and exactly WHO originally narrated it? Which family member of the Prophet (PBUH) who actually made the call? I am interested to learn.

I can answer that for you.
Radical Muslins: they are the group of men that litterally beat the hell out of a 15 year old girl in the middle of the street because she was dating the opposite sec. They are the men who have believe for thousands of years that wemon r to be doormats and sexual slaves with no mouth or eyes or brains and that it is ok to kill because it is their ALA given right. It is an ass backwards believe in Satan.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by IJUSTAM

Why would you believe that the bible is the only book on this planet that is going to lead you to the truth? Obviously all religius books do have some meaning to them, so if you were to study one, there is no problem studying the lot of them. They all lead to death and destruction in the end anyway.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Can you please point me to where the 15th of Ramadam will fall on a friday later on down the track please... Yes you are correct about next year, which is interesting in its own, but as for the next time this occurs, I cant find any evidence what so ever. Give me a year or something....

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Nope!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Hmm,.
Well I guess since Elenin never even made it here
Nibiru wont either then,.
great,.,. end of topic YEAH

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This star is referred to in the Holy Quran as At-Tariq, the nightcomer/morning star! Notice how the the beloved Prophet Muhamad (PBUH) said there would be a voice blast at NIGHT. Look at chapter 86 in the Holy Quran where Allah SWT talks about this star and talks about the firmament (battering) doing its round, and also talks about the earth cracking open. This fits into what the beloved Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said when he talks about this blast (this star entering our solar system at night) and then the earth will swallow everything above it as the Earth cracks open as mentioned in the Holy Quran- Hadith and Holy Quran hand in hand! I just thought i would post this as both muslims and non muslims might be interested. PEACE AND LOVE TO YOU ALL!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Hmm,.
Well I guess since Elenin never even made it here
Nibiru wont either then,.
great,.,. end of topic YEAH

No, elenin was a sign that something is coming our way, stop being a sheep.

we said, 11 months after elenin. so from September 2011 to july/august 2012.

I found this today

Earth to collide with Niburu on July 2012:
Note: This is hogwash article, niburu will not even come close to earth, we will see it like a sun/star. but no collision:
Link

its clear that there are only 2 ways in this life, one: join satan and his zionist NWO slaves controlling the worlds wealth and corrupting the world through the likes of lady gaga and lil wayne flashing symbolism.

or

Submit to Allah the one and only God, submit through Mohammed and his progeny (pbuh) and fight alongside Iran and hezbollah and all the good souls to free the world and pave the way for Imam Mahdi, truth and justice (as).

Sooner or later the final Imam (as) will appear and the zionist will taste some of their own medicine as he will rule the world with justice, and spread the worlds wealth evenly, and help the poor and oppressed, the good people who suffer today will inherit the earth, the african in somalia will live in a palace and no one will need help, but everyone will offer help.

2012: israel, iran, imam mahdi, gcc, ww3, olympics, zion, lucifer etc explained

is there not enough evidence for you people?

does Allah have to completely destroy you to understand that this world does not belong to you and its merely a test for mankind and the jinn?

wake up.

Satan's only mission is to PROVE that mankind is not worthy of the status Allah has given to them in heaven thus he refused to bow, and so he argues that man which is made out of clay will SIN and not submit to Allah and he lured adam to eat out of the tree to prove his point, this is how the test began. So let us submit and prove satan wrong, and let us go to heaven.

if we dont eat the apple from satan in this life, then this is 100% guarantee that we will NEVER be lured in heaven like Adam (as) was.

and so we win the test, Allah has already proven anyone can go to heaven, so Satan lost.

and now it is a matter of testing the rest of us. And so satan will try to drag as many people with him to hellfire

Satan has trenched himself in all worlds teachings and modified them, and the antichrist is one eyed, and the christians are led to believe that the one eyed antichrsit will be their messiah. if the christians had remained on the right path and not worshipped jesus as a SUN god, and claimed him to be God, then Islam wouldnt have to be here, but islam came to redeem the truth.

the christians are led to believe that Imam mahdi (as) will be the antichrist.

the zionist will support the one eyed dajjal and we can see that today, they will be against Imam Mahdi(as). they know they cant stop the advent of the final imam (as), but what they can do is mislead people away from the truth.

Now that you have read this you will NOT be able to deny in judgement day that you weren't warned. As your eyes will speak against you, and it will remind you of this moment.

Godspeed

top topics

<< 1   >>

join