It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who is watching the GOP debate in a few minutes?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
paul on hannity, hannity actually giving him a fair shake, he actually sort of likes him (despite foreign policy) because he has a good relationship with his son rand paul.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
is it just me does perry looklike george w bush things that make you go hmmmmmmmlol

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Hannity is rail roading Paul right now in the Post-dedate room.

Making him look like a train wreck..

Not fair at all for painting Ron as
a whack job.

Paul and Hannity agreed on the UN.

Hannity outted that Rand Paul took a trip with Obamma.
edit on 22-9-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
No...Paul is coming back to the Constitution..."we are not the police of the world".

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Sean actually seems like a decent guy when he isnt following a script.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Hannity is rail roading Paul right now.

Making him look like a train wreck..

Not fair at all for painting Ron as
a whack job.
edit on 22-9-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

I wouldnt agree with that I think the questions were fair and it gave paul the chance to stand firm on his policy.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I thought that was a very respectful interview, especially if you know how hannity used to be and how O'Reilly would've interviewed RP.

RP was given a chance to back up all of his positions and make them clear. Ron Paul has great points if given an opportunity to elaborate on them but sound very bad when converted through the mainstream filter into sound bites.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I watched, it was a basic faux news debate. Still didn't ask the only doc on the stage a medical question, they asked everyone except Dr. Paul about foreign policy, egged on the Romney vs. Perry speal and only gave Dr. Paul 3 questions that weren't also asked to everyone else. 2 of which trying to attack his stances. Of course, they had to wait for the applause for Dr. Paul after every question just cause he turned it around so well. If Dr.Paul doens't get the nomination we're all screwed, hopefully Gary Johnson will

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I disagree. Hannity was laughing and joking with all the other candidates on their strong issues he agrees with. With Paul he looked like he was trying hard to look respectful and kept bringing up Rand on AF1 with Obama, then continued to grill him about Iran. Any respect Hannity displayed, I have a feeling has something to do with Ron Paul possibly not wanting to do the interview (understandably) unless some semblance of respect could be shown on the behalf of Fox news. Respect is something Fox news gives very little to Paul.
edit on 22-9-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
I thought that was a very respectful interview, especially if you know how hannity used to be and how O'Reilly would've interviewed RP.

RP was given a chance to back up all of his positions and make them clear. Ron Paul has great points if given an opportunity to elaborate on them but sound very bad when converted through the mainstream filter into sound bites.

Been watching Hannity over a decade..

The interview they just had tried to make Paul look
like a whack job but it was put into a question
from a *viewer*..

Hannity is not MSM filter?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The media manipulation in these recent debates is so incredibly obvious that it's almost funny. Rick Perry and Mitt Romney are always put next to each other, they always have back-and-forth heated discussions that I'm sure the rest of the media covers extensively the next few days, and to top it off Ron Paul has been ignored on some big questions like foreign policy or medicare lately.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
If you listen to the message, he is 100% right. He is basically saying people should be empowered enough to make decisions for themselves.

Provided they lack a uterus, which needs to be staunchly regulated and regularly probed by the state to make sure those stupid braindead broodmares aren't trying to exert communistic control over the American territory between their vaginas and ovaries.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Originally posted by boncho
If you listen to the message, he is 100% right. He is basically saying people should be empowered enough to make decisions for themselves.

Provided they lack a uterus, which needs to be staunchly regulated and regularly probed by the state to make sure those stupid braindead broodmares aren't trying to exert communistic control over the American territory between their vaginas and ovaries.

Regardless of his stance on your ovaries, ill take ron paul as a political leader over anything running the world today. Feminist just love to ruin a good party. so in your mind as long as you have the right to abort babies to hell with the world and the rest of humanity?

Yeah that makes sense lol

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I think Ron Paul is winning on just about every online Poll.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

wow, the heck are you rambling about? Why is it ok to have it federally mandated when you support it but its not even ok for states to decide when it means you might or might not get what YOU want?

feminism...
doesn't want to get locked down by the 'man' but always fine with double standards.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

Hannity is the Poster Boy for the Neo Con Hawks who Profit in the Billions on the Weapons of Death . Iran is absolutely NO THREAT to Any Country on this Planet who have Nuclear Weapons including Israel , and Most Sane Aware People know this for a FACT . Ron Paul is no Fool , he knows the Sabre Rattling by the Neo Cons over Iran is just Pure Propaganda on their part . Perry on the other hand is showing us all that he would be just Another Puppet President of the Elite if Elected President . Its clear to me now that if the Reps want to gain the White House in 2012, they won't get there with Perry or Romney as their Candidates .

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Perry looked like his campaign may have just fell apart. I don't know if his charisma can save him this time.

Romney looks like he will probably get the nomination and probably be the next President of the United States, unless Hillary Clinton challenges Obama, which changes everything.

Gingrich is solid, but lacks the charisma and appearance of Romney. He would make a great Vice President.

Cain knocked it out of the park, even the post show audience mentioned a number of times how he had the best answers, but then most of them picked Romney as their guy. People say Cain doesn't have the superstar charisma or appearance. I think what they really mean to say is that Cain is black and really black, unlike half white Obama. Racism is clearly alive and well today among conservatives and libertarians.

Poor Johnson, seems like a nice and funny guy, but he shakes and twitches as if he has slight symptoms of Parkinson's. Something about him just seems off.

Bachman may as well quit at this point.

Huntsman comes off far too condescending and full of himself.

Santorum has fire and did better this time, but he's too young or at least looks like it. He will be someone to watch closely in the future, especially in 2020.

Paul did better this time around, but had little air time compared to the other debates. With his positions on national security and foreign policy it will be hard for him to take the Bible belt during the primaries. The protection of Israel in the Bible belt is seen as religious responsibility. I can't see anyone winning the primary without TX, LA, AR, MS, AL, GA, SC, NC, VA, and TN.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Paul and Hannity agreed on the UN.

Hannity actually said on his radio show today that we should stop funding the UN. I also said that very recently here somewhere on one of the threads.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

I know a lot of conservatives who really like Cain a lot, so please stop making this about race.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I am a conservative and I do like Cain also. Unfortunately I could not watch the debate last night. Does anyone know where I can find an on line video of the complete debate? I do notice that FOX has bits and parts of what they consider important, but I would like to watch the entire debate.

Mahree

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join