It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dennis Kucinich "Congress Takes Money From The American People And Gives It To War Profiteers And W

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
dailybail.com...

Mr. Kucinich has a point in my opinion. What do you guys think? Legit rant?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
nope

over 3 trillion in tax cuts to the middle class

over 2 trillion in subsidies for ss,medicare and medicaid and not counting all the other government subsidies

middle class getting shafted ? no and yes by people like him

congress takes money away from people for their own selfish desire for power and control

kucunch is nowhere near what he wants people to beleive
edit on 22-9-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by KySc5

God bless this guy. His father was a Union Truck Driver, One of the few non millionaires in Government and it shows.

I only wish there were more poor people like him in congress...

God Bless this guy and Godspeed.

For the poor people are seldom heard in this nation of ours any longer.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
What about taking the wealth of the American "working" people and putting it into the hands of the few that redistribute that wealth to the people that willingly choose not to work but instead prefer to survive on social services programs?

If any of you have been following the protest in Lower Manhattan this past week, you'll notice that the people participating in the protest are advocating that "jobs equal slavery" and they are calling for a dismantling of the capitalistic system upon which America's greatness was built.

These people protesting in Lower Manhattan are prime examples of those who desire not to work for a living (jobs equal slavery) and who seek a society in which the government pays for all the needs of the people. And the saddest part of it all is that the government, as it stands right now, is doing just what they want... taking the wealth of the American "working" people and wasting it on people who just don't want to work for a living.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
nope

over 3 trillion in tax cuts to the middle class

over 2 trillion in subsidies for ss,medicare and medicaid and not counting all the other government subsidies

middle class getting shafted ? no and yes by people like him

congress takes money away from people for their own selfish desire for power and control

kucunch is nowhere near what he wants people to beleive
edit on 22-9-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Congress Takes Money From The American People And Gives It To War Profiteers

Who doesn't know this?

Yup.

Unfortunately it is true. You sound like someone who knows nothing about the integrity, moral fiber, the conviction and sensible solutions of Dennis Kucinich I'm afraid. Offering you a chance to see what he stands for here. At least it is something, man.

edit on 23-9-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

You sound like someone who knows nothing about the integrity, moral fiber, the conviction and sensible solutions of Dennis Kucinich I'm afraid.

blah blah blah saw everything about that mans "character" when he sold out over an air force 1 ride

yadda yadda yadda

when they got nothing they always go personal

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

You sound like someone who knows nothing about the integrity, moral fiber, the conviction and sensible solutions of Dennis Kucinich I'm afraid.

blah blah blah saw everything about that mans "character" when he sold out over an air force 1 ride

yadda yadda yadda

when they got nothing they always go personal

Please...he hasn't waterboarded anyone. That makes him "gold" in my book.
You got not but yadda and you say "when they got nothing" so does "they" mean you?

I am still trying to figure this GOP upsidedown world where left is right and right is wrong.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

yeah im sitting here trying to figure out hating waterboarding but condoning abortion.

right

please i have better things to do here

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

yeah im sitting here trying to figure out hating waterboarding but condoning abortion.

right

please i have better things to do here

Other than watching this video you have no better things to do. In fact if you continue going around spouting opinion as you do, you MUST watch it, or you may be causing great harm in the long run to yourself and others. You are spreading misinformation that walks us right into the middle of the NWO agenda with no way out. Bam. Ambush...and that Corporation of the USA is where we are headed unless the middle class and the poor raise up and fight back with accurate information and not get force fed more lies from fast talking charlatans in nice suits or political bloggers looking for stars.

trying to figure out hating waterboarding but condoning abortion.

You are comparing these two? You ever have a baby neo?
Only wondering if you have a working knowledge of some of the reasons for early termination or any of the life threatening complications as well as consequences of birth? And while we are on it...I wonder why this "other side" (the red) is so dead set against birth control? You would think they were religious....

And those "better" things to do...might that be stalking out threads with a "liberal" sound to them and popping in with one liners of denigration with no facts, no links, just your dedicated well versed, well practiced opinion?
Why not watch this video? I think it will be a great benefit to your thought process which is the real culprit here. Seriously...you I like.... your thought process need to be expanded upon and not so one dimensional.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by KySc5
dailybail.com...

Mr. Kucinich has a point in my opinion. What do you guys think? Legit rant?

I think you should expand upon your opinion.

I totally disagree with neo and his political philosophy but I do respect him for speaking his mind.
I think you should pitch in here with more information and contribute to your thread.

Not attacking you either...God forbid....just what I think.
Never been afraid to share my opinion right or wrong and neither should you. We all only TRY to be as right as possible as often as possible. It is the best we can do.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by KySc5

Kucinich can see that he's a failure and is going no where fast. These speeches he does are just one facet of his attention-seeking nature. He's, essentially, trying to ignore that he's a nobody.

He's deep in denial, like a lot of politicians.
edit on 23-9-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join