It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Walks out during ahmadinejad speech

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Try WHAT again, X?
To get through to you?
Impossible. I will concede.
Netanyahu leads Israel, he is a murderer. He is a terrorist. He happens to be the front man for perhaps the leading terrorist organization on the planet.
YOU don't have to agree with me. This statement will be read by many people that will research this on their own, regardless of what I write, or how YOU respond. That is the point, and that is why I am here.
We are both really irrelevant as to our position, only truth is important, ultimately.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem
reply to post by SplitInfinity

First, yes, the truth is always separate from any government and military standpoint. The fact that we disagree on such a fundamental TRUTH is a testament that a discussion with you is futile.
A government ALWAYS perpetuates itself because it is made up of people. Truth is never the objective of government.
The military serves the government. Truth is never the objective of the military.

TRUTH is something that a very few people strive for because they cannot live a lie.

I don't expect you to understand.

By your own logic and arguement....that being...TRUTH IS NEVER THE OBJECTIVE OF THE GOVERNMENT.....then by logic...THE IRANIAN GOVERNMENT IS NOT TELLING THE TRUTH.

Reguardless of any perceptian of TRUTH. Lets look at FACTS. I have detailed many in my previous post above and I don't believe you could declare them to not be facts as even the Iranians....after they were OUTED publicly of their deception of their secret underground nuclear facility....that is also a FACT that they are not allowed to have either built or run or hide from the International atomic oversight committee....the Iranian government admitted it existed as to prevent an attack on a site that was supposedly not in existance....smart move by them by the way.

Another FACT...and this is recognized by just about everyone on the PLANET including the Iranians...if they are actually stupid enough to develop a Nuclear Bomb...thus breaking their own agreement and signed treaty that is the NUCLEAR NON-PROLIFERATION TREATY...automatic UN sanctions will take place as well as an automatic meeting of the UN Security Council....that would be a meeting that with little doubt would set the stage for a UN resolution authorizing MILITARY FORCE in an effort to force compliance with the Treaty.

Even Russia and China...and Russia was the country that sold them the Nuclear tech....has stated that any protection now enjoyed by Iran by either of these two countries would END upon learning of the development of a NUCLEAR BOMB.

Given the 9/11 attacks...and the FACT that IRAN is a state sponser of terrorist groups...the political atmosphere as well as public opinion driven by fear of a possible nuclear terrorist attack on American soil....would FORCE the U.S. into a decision that would first give IRAN an ultimatum...and if that was ignoreed...ALL BETS ARE OFF!

The United States would not hesitate to use all force necessary to elliminate any possible Nuclear Terrorist Threat....real or even PERCIEVED. THOSE ARE THE FACTS! Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

The United States would not hesitate to use all force necessary to elliminate any possible Nuclear Terrorist Threat....real or even PERCIEVED. THOSE ARE THE FACTS! Split Infinity

Those are quite pathetic "facts".

The biggest threat in the world is Israel, U.s, Britain.

Iran doesnt need the bomb because Russian and China would walk all over u.s troops like they were iraqi children if the u.s wanted wage another illegal war

hey split..... you tried to prove the Ahmadinejad denied the holocaust but you were shown to be ignorant of the true facts and your still here passing off your hatred for people and country you never visited or understand. Why bother. Your witch hunt is falling on blind eyes.

edit on 1-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

ihave no issues accepting that you and I will not agree on this topic, and im sure there are topics we both agree with. Its the nature of the beast in a debate forum.

People are more than welcome to research topics, and I encourage them to do so. Education is the silver bullet.

My position is Hamas and Iranian government have never wanted a Palestinian state. What they want is Israel gone.

I fail to understand why people who share that posituion with hamas and Iran are constantly tying to skew the information.

example - Ahmadenijad wants Israel destroyed.

Time and again we have read those words, AND have watched it live. Yet people still want to say Ahmadenijad never said those thigns?

Whats the logic in trying to defend his words by trying to clarify them into something they are not?

If Ahmadenijad hates Israel and wants them destroyed - then say so. At the very least, whether or not people agree or oppose his view, it is HIS view and we know where he stands.

You stated you want Israel gone... We know wher you stand.
I think there should be a 2 state solution and maintain Hamas / Arab governments are screwing over the Palestinins.

At the end of the day it all comes down to what the individual person (Netanyahoo, Abbas, Assad, Ahmadenijad, Obama) stated. They are the best person to know what they said and the intent behind their words.

I dont understand why people continually try to say otherwise, especially when it is in text, print, video, audio etc etc.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

You sure do have a mouth full of wise ass. How about you use some of that to actually post sources / links to the "facts" you say are wrong or are missing.

Its one thing to call people names.. Its quite another to actually debate in a logical and effective manner, and contrary to popular belief, there is a difference.

You dont like something, thats fine. You say its wrong thats fine.

Support your claims with sources instead of name calling.
edit on 1-10-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

All this Iran bashing is childish and moronic. Sugar coat it all you want. Your last post needs sources and quotes from transcripts otherwise your are just contributing to the ignorance.

Proof was shown. The u.s walking out during a speech has been deemed as cowardice, childish, moronic, and pathetic by most Americans and people around the world.

Foolish people are claiming that Iran's leaders are denying the holocaust and proof was shown from actual transcripts that he said nothing of the sort.

Learn the facts. Dont let the news dictate to you who your enemies are.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

So then no, you will not provide sources / links to info you claim is wrong. Instead you continue to obfuscate.

Discussing Iran in the global world is not childish. What is childish is the inabuility of some people to actually discuss the topic without resorting to name calling. Instead if providing sources, you instead go back and want sources from us?

That would be childish....

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Those are quite pathetic "facts".

The biggest threat in the world is Israel, U.s, Britain.

Iran doesnt need the bomb because Russian and China would walk all over u.s troops like they were iraqi children if the u.s wanted wage another illegal war

hey split..... you tried to prove the Ahmadinejad denied the holocaust but you were shown to be ignorant of the true facts and your still here passing off your hatred for people and country you never visited or understand. Why bother. Your witch hunt is falling on blind eyes.

First of all...I never attempted to prove he denied the Holocaust....he has said things many times to that effect but I am unconcerned about what he says reguarding that...as I have posted before.

Secondly...I have not expressed hatred but rather have talked about the realities of what has happened and what will happen given certain conditions. You are the one who expounding words of hatred...I am talking about how to avoid a calamity in the making as the Iranian leader is making choices that will have violent repercussions. If a person knows that by their actions....people may die...but has an ego and arrogance that does not allow him to take into account his stupidity...then he is a poor leader.

You respond emotionally and not in a way that takes into account reality. Reguardless of how a person feels about the U.S. or the U.S. Military....to make such an obviously emotionaly driven and faulty statement as you have about U.S. troops going to war with Russian or Chinese troops....is not only sad but laughable.

Neither of these countries would EVER risk a war with the United States....and certainly not for IRAN. As to your venemous statement that the U.S. troops would be walked over...LOL!...I think you had better ask the Russians and the Chinese what they think their chances would be.

You are showing your slip. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

What is clear X, is you are obsessed with Iran and Ahmadinejad.
You want to focus Iran, while ignoring the hypocrisy of pot calling kettle black.
Anybody with a brain following your posts can see that.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

What is clear X, is you are obsessed with Iran and Ahmadinejad.
You want to focus Iran, while ignoring the hypocrisy of pot calling kettle black.
Anybody with a brain following your posts can see that.

Well lets see, Ahmadenijad is the president of Iran, and has their hands in the pot of Hamas. The topic of the thread is the US walking out on ahmadenijads speech at the UN. Its called remaining on topic. You should look the term of and understand it before opening your mouth?

What I see are you and several others who are incpable of holding a conversation / debate without taking personal offense. What I see are you and tohers who do whatever they can to derail the thred and drag it into a realm where nothing is accomplished except back and forths, which is where you and the other have dragged the conversation now.

I ask for source links, and instead people resort to name calling.
I ask again, and people wnat me to provide my links, which if they spent more time reading and less time name calling they would see the link is present.

If Ahmadenijad werent the President of Iran during all of this, would you use the lame excuse that I am obsessed with that person?

You and some others really need to get over yoursleves and do 1 of 2 things. Participate in the topic with logic and personal experiences to firther the discussion, or dont respond. It really is that easy.

everything I have presented has been ignored. Instead of countering with facts, you and others resort to these types of posts than im responding to now.

If you cant defend ahmadenijad, then what good is name calling? All it does it make you look childish.

Now, do you have anything to add on the topic? Aside form the typical name calling response that peoploe give when they cant discuss a topic logically?

what could ahmadenijad do better?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I know what the topic of the thread is.
The point, as simple as I can make it for you, is that Iran and Ahmadinejad are not extraordinary enough to walk out on. Iran has attacked NO ONE, NOTHING like what Israel has done.
YOU obfuscate and pretend to be rational.
It is ISRAEL that should be censored.
Is that simple enough for you?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

Yet you continually attempt to shift the topic back to the Us or Israel, even though you claim to know what the topic is.

Is it really that difficulat for you and others to remain on topic?

I do agree that Ahmadenijad is a nobody on the grand scale who speaks like he is Nero. All the more reason to walk out. If he actually comes up with ideas to find people and solutions, then we will listen. When he goes on record calling for the destruction of Israel, he really has lost all credability when it comes to lecturing nations on how to act.

If he werent such a hypocrite when chastising the US, he might actually have people stick around for his speeches. When he calls for the destruction of Israel, yet ignores any possibility of peace, he has no room to talk.

Sorry if you and others dont care for that. Sorry if you and others are jealous of countries wo are able to sustain a population who can think for themselves, insetad of toting the party line regardless of the facts in front of you.

When you figure it out, by all emans jump back into the conversation and schhol us. Until then, stop the name calling, obfuscation and attempts to drag the thread off topic.

Its easy.

What do you think Ahmadenijad could do to be taken seriously?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I know what the topic of the thread is.
The point, as simple as I can make it for you, is that Iran and Ahmadinejad are not extraordinary enough to walk out on. Iran has attacked NO ONE, NOTHING like what Israel has done.
YOU obfuscate and pretend to be rational.
It is ISRAEL that should be censored.
Is that simple enough for you?

Iran has not attacked the U.S. DIRECTLY...is funneling in weapons and funds to #e tribal groups who have connections to Iran and are using these weapons against U.S. troops. They are also responsible for sending to Iraqi Insurgent groups...SHAPED CHARGES that are used in IUD's.

Again....Israel is brought up as an excuse for Iranian actions. This is the same smoke screne that is brought up every time anyone tries to discuss Nuclear issues with Iran. Time is running short. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

What could Ahmad do to be taken seriously by whom?
By you?
Where is the court of public opinion held? Here?
You are funny.
You use a hundred words to say nothing, and you call it debating.
And ATS will delete my comment.
But, hey, we would never have met otherwise!
Cheers!
Good night X.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

What could Ahmad do to be taken seriously by whom?
By you?
Where is the court of public opinion held? Here?
You are funny.
You use a hundred words to say nothing, and you call it debating.
And ATS will delete my comment.
But, hey, we would never have met otherwise!
Cheers!
Good night X.

So your saying Ahmadneijad cant do anything correct then.

You are incapable of carrying on a conversation why?

Out of curiosity how are you linked to that part of the world? Ive seen this before where people who arent familiar with a free press and independant thought are not capable of engaging in a debate where more than one side is represented. This is usually because of the inability of countries like Iran to a low more than just what the Government tells its people to believe in.

Proof of that can be found in PressTV. I would use independant Iranian new media, but since it doesnt exist, I cant give you the comparison.

When you decide to engage in the debate and exchange of ideas, feel free to come back.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join