It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Walks out during ahmadinejad speech

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

So...are you just gonna ignore the link I posted about him denying it multiple times or...?

Out of curiosity, why are you so butthurt about all of this? You're one of those 'religious' people, are you?

Zionism, last I checked, is a religious movement intent on world domination. And Islam is...? Oh, the same thing. Okay. So we're #ed from both ends. Sweet.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
reply to post by paxnatus

Again, more foolish propaganda. This is what he said.

In a greeting to the world's Christians for the coming new year, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said he expects both Jesus and the Shiite messianic figure, Imam Mahdi, to return and "wipe away oppression."

"I wish all the Christians a very happy new year and I wish to ask them a question as well," said Ahmadinejad, according to an Iranian Student News Agency report cited by YnetNews.com

"My one question from the Christians is: What would Jesus do if he were present in the world today? What would he do before some of the oppressive powers of the world who are in fact residing in Christian countries? Which powers would he revive and which of them would he destroy?" asked the Iranian leader.

"If Jesus were present today, who would be facing him and who would be following him?"

This is pure blasphemy! There is no Messianic Shiite! There is no Maddi! Jesus was not a prophet!
Christ Jesus IS the MESSIAH! Your Maddi is one who worships killing innocent people You judge every human being
whom does not believe and bow down and worship Allah, with unmerciful deaths

My God does not use people to kill others for personal eternal gain. We are not required to take out a mat and pray times a day.
We can not earn our way to heaven. We realize how messed up we are and need a personal Saviour.

Eternity was a gift we inherited when Christ paid for all of mankind's sin; past present and future.
But the biggest difference in Christ and the Maddi is We, the believers in Christ, have a PERSONAL
relationship Him. He is a God of Love NOT a God of fear!

How can you personally support A false president. After all, Ahmadinejad
stole the election he is not even your real leader?
How can you support a Brutal dictator whom has so much hate in his heart towards mankind?

Please, for your own sake turn away from this mad man. Give your life to a God that will love you forever and wants you with him.

As far as the question goes "What would Jesus do?" I know he would get on His knees and pray for Ahmad's soul.

I will be praying for you as well.

Sincerely,
Pax

Read more: Jesus, Mahdi both coming, says Iran's Ahmadinejad www.wnd.com...

edit on 9/27/2011 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
From a christian and a Jew which I am, what you said was not only fanatical but just plain loony. Your religious views stand to be destroyed for borderline insanity.

You claim to be religious yet you say things that are nothing even remotely close to the spirit. The things you say are notonly blasphemous but you also contradict religion. Its people like you that turn more people aweay from religion. You are doing the 'devils' work.

And that my friend you will have to live with and I am sure you can see the result of your ways in your life.

How can you personally support A false president. After all, Ahmadinejad
stole the election he is not even your real leader?
How can you support a Brutal dictator whom has so much hate in his heart towards mankind?

Are you talking Bush, or american 'democracy'? He is not even your real leader you said, what drugs are you on. I am not Iranian. I am someone who can see through the bull and through fake useless people.

edit on 27-9-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

Tell that to the Palestinian...... God told me to take your land and kill you if you refuse. Im a christian, its ok....

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Oh don't stop there, please enlighten me. What so called religious views do I hold that will be destroyed?
Which views contradict themselves?

First and foremost I do not hold to a religion. I base my faith on a personal relationship with Christ. Secondly,
we are all God's children regardless of ethnic background race or religion if you believe Jesus dies for your sins and it is through grace you are saved not works.

So tell me, how am I doing the devils work?

Can't wait to hear this.

Pax

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Jesus shakes his head at you in disgust. Dont speak for him or mention what you believe in. We dont want more people be turned away thinking that people like you are the norm... Scary.

I can see why you dismiss what Ahmadinejad said because it came from the spirit and people like you are repulsed by goodness. You should have your views rechecked.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Look at those cock-a-roaches run. When he turns the light on.

One of those cockroaches is a bed bug.

Just sayin. I have nothing useful to add at this time.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Shadow Herder, it is so obvious you know very little of the Gospel or how to have an intelligent debate.
I simply ask you questions regarding your accusations, and you spew vitriolic attacks!

Part of me wants to tell you to go F off, but instead I'll leave you with something better.

"There is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus"

I'm done with this conversation and you!

Good day,

Paxnatus

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Im sorry, I do feel bad for you and people like you at times for I was there.

"Jesus."

Jesus is the type of the moral perfection to which man may attain upon this earth. God offers Him to our thought as our most perfect model and the doctrine taught by Him is the purest expression of the divine law, because He was animated by the divine spirit, and was the purest being who has ever appeared upon the earth.
If some of those who have professed to instruct man in the law of God have sometimes led him astray by the inculcation of error, it is because they have allowed themselves to be swayed by sentiments of too earthly a nature, and because they have confounded the laws which regulate the conditions of the life of the soul which regulate the life of the body. Many pretended revealers have announced as divine laws what were only human laws, devised by them for serving their own passions and obtaining dominion over their fellow-men.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

So you arent going to answer his question about Ahmadenijad then?

As far as the Us election, people really need to learn that the US is not a Democracy. It is a representative Republic. Secondly we dont elect people based on the popular vote, regardless of what people want to beleive. We use the electoral college, which means its possible for a person to win without the popular vote.

Third the arguments ive seen to date towards the US are lacking in information, and by information I mean facts.

Ahmadenijad denies the holocaust ever happened.

Think what you will about the US, but I will place my cards with the country who tries to do good rather than a country like Iran who is still stuck in BC.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Ahmadenijad denies the holocaust ever happened.

Can you not read beyond the last post? It was proven easily and to much childish irritation of people who dont have the capacity to understand or read.

Provide a transcript where he "denied" the holocaust. TRANSCRIPT> or just look at my previous posts where I provided evidence of american ignorance.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
No one denies the holocaust. There is enough evidence to revise it and one of the points that was being made is is that it is almost illegal and completely frowned upon to study the holocaust.

Here he is.

In a September 2006 interview with NBC Nightly News Anchor Brian Williams, Ahmadinejad said that when he called the Holocaust a myth he was merely trying to communicate that it was not just Jews that died, but millions of people and he wants to know why it is the Palestinian people that have to pay for the Nazis' slaughter of the Jewish people.[70]

In the second World War, over 60 million people lost their lives. They were all human beings. Why is it that only a select group of those who were killed have become so prominent and important? Do you think that the 60 million who lost their lives were all at the result of warfare alone? There were two million that were part of the military at the time, perhaps altogether, 50 million civilians with no roles in the war — Christians, Muslims. They were all killed. The second and more important question that I raised was, if this event happened, and if it is a historical event, then we should allow everyone to research it and study it.

The more research and studies are done, the clearer the issue gets. We still leave open to further studies absolute knowledge of science or math. Historical events are always subject to revisions, and reviews and studies. We're still revising our thoughts about what happened over thousands of years ago.
Why is it that researchers are jailed? Why is researching this issue prohibitited? Where as we can openly question God, the prophet, concepts such as freedom and democracy? And the third question that I raised in this regard: assuming that this happened, where did it happen? Did the Palestinian people have anything to do with it? Why should the Palestinians pay for it now? Five million displaced Palestinian people is what I'm talking about. Over 60 years of living under terror. Losing the lives of thousands of dear ones. And homes that are destroyed on a daily basis over people's heads. You might argue that the Jews have the right to have a government. We're not against that. But where? At a place where their people were — several people will vote for them, and where they can govern.
en.wikipedia.org...

The Iran president speaks much wisdom

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Ah yes... the infamous word game...

Ahmadinejad says Holocaust a lie, Israel has no future - Friday Sept 18th 2009 - Tehran

People demand proof, its given, and then all of a sudden they demand the proof in a different manner. Beleive what you want. He has stated it on more than one occasion, and you have links to the news coverage of it.

Show me a transcript where he said the holocaust was real.

EDIT to ADD:
How about you hear it directly from the horses mouth -
Holocaust is a lie -

Text of Ahmadenijads Speech at Columbia University 2007

My first question was if -- given that the Holocaust is a present reality of our time, a history that occurred, why is there not sufficient research that can approach the topic from different perspectives?

Our friend referred to 1930 as the point of departure for this development. However, I believe the Holocaust from what we've read happened during World War II, after 1930, in the 1940s. So, you know, we have to really be able to trace the event.

My question was simple: There are researchers who want to approach the topic from a different perspective. Why are they put into prison? Right now, there are a number of European academics who have been sent to prison because they attempted to write about the Holocaust or research it from a different perspective, questioning certain aspects of it.

My question is: Why isn't it open to all forms of research?

I have been told that there's been enough research on the topic. And I ask, well, when it comes to topics such as freedom, topics such as democracy, concepts and norms such as God, religion, physics even, or chemistry, there's been a lot of research, but we still continue more research on those topics. We encourage it.

But, then, why don't we encourage more research on a historical event that has become the root, the cause of many heavy catastrophes in the region in this time and age?

AHMADINEJAD: Why shouldn't there be more research about the root causes? That was my first question.

Pay Attention -

And my second question, well, given this historical event, if it is a reality

, we need to still question whether the Palestinian people should be paying for it or not. After all, it happened in Europe. The Palestinian people had no role to play in it. So why is it that the Palestinian people are paying the price of an event they had nothing to do with? ......................

Key part is seperate and emphasis added by me...

"if it is a reality" = means he doesnt believe it happened = holocaust is a lie.
edit on 28-9-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Read what you post

"My question was simple: There are researchers who want to approach the topic from a different perspective. Why are they put into prison? Right now, there are a number of European academics who have been sent to prison because they attempted to write about the Holocaust or research it from a different perspective, questioning certain aspects of it.

My question is: Why isn't it open to all forms of research?
" we need to still question whether the Palestinian people should be paying for it or not. After all, it happened in Europe. The Palestinian people had no role to play in it. So why is it that the Palestinian people are paying the price of an event they had nothing to do with? "
Iran President.

"n the second World War, over 60 million people lost their lives. They were all human beings. Why is it that only a select group of those who were killed have become so prominent and important?"

The holocaust has many lies contained within. Doesnt mean it didnt happen.

That anti semetic BS you are trying here is a fail. You gotta be a dummy not to understand what was said.
edit on 28-9-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

You gotta be a dummy not to understand what was said.

Interesting choice of words... I was thinking the exact same thing.

Ahamdenijad has gone on record time and again about the holocaust being a big lie. We have given you video / transcripts / media reports of the moron making those statements.

To drive my point home Al Queida today went off on ahamdenijad because he is pushing the 9/11 conspiracy BS.

When Al Queida is calling out ahamdenijad, it makes one wonder just how far off the reservation Ahamdenijad has strayed....

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

When Al Queida is calling out ahamdenijad, it makes one wonder just how far off the reservation Ahamdenijad has strayed....

Oh brother. How far behind you are.

What are you saying? Are you saying that the 6million jew figure is correct? How about the over 40 million chinese and russian civilians?

What are you saying? Are you saying you are a jew hater if you investigate the holocaust?

What weak minds. I remember being dense like that when I was 10.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

You are conversing with a troll.
Sometimes it takes a while to figure it out. Sometimes there is someone real behind the avatar, and sometimes there is a "megaphone" or wannabe intellectual.
When the conversation becomes..."surreal", like you are not really communicating with a human?
You are NOT communicating with a human.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Uhmmm no... Nice attempt at diverting / obfuscation though.

What I am saying is Ahmadenijad said the holocaust didnt exist and its all a lie. You deamnded proof, and we gave that proof. You then demanded proof, and we gave that proof. You then demanded proof, and we gave that proof.

See the issue here? If not let me help.. Ahamdenijad said the holocaust was a lie and never occured.

You are, for some odd reason, attempting to change what Ahmadenijad said for reason beyond understanding.

Now that we have established Ahmadenijad did in fact say the holocaust was a lie and never occured, we have him saying it in print as well as on video, directly from the horse mouth.

What other topic would you like to touch on now? How Al Queida has gone off on Ahmadenijad for pushing the 9/11 conspiracy? Or how there are no gays in Iran and that they dont execute kids.

your choice.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem

You are conversing with a troll.
Sometimes it takes a while to figure it out. Sometimes there is someone real behind the avatar, and sometimes there is a "megaphone" or wannabe intellectual.
When the conversation becomes..."surreal", like you are not really communicating with a human?
You are NOT communicating with a human.

Pot.... Meet kettle....

Providing information to counter lies and misrepresentations is not trolling in any sense of the imagination. Whats funnier is how all this info is provided to counter claims, and yet certain members ignore that information and continue to say Ahmadenijad never said it.

Here is a clue..... Pay attention...

Provide verifiable information with links so we can go back and see what was said, in what contect, tone, when and where.

It should be easy enough for you and others, yet for some reason you absolutely refuse to do it, instead resorting to name calling and whining.

Care to bring it back on topic or would you prefer to continue to accuse people of trolling?

Its actually a shame we arent in Iran. Then you guys could jsut have the comments you dont like removed and the people behind them arrested and locked away for showing a differing opinion. Plus you wouldnt be forced to support the false claims you make.

You guys have the info...

Provide your info / sources that says Ahamadenijad never said the holocaust was a lie.
edit on 28-9-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

holocaust denial

it aint just a president in iran

or a river in egypt

or a thread on ats.....

edit on 28-9-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

No one denies the holocaust. There is enough evidence to revise it and one of the points that was being made is is that it is almost illegal and completely frowned upon to study the holocaust.

Where is this illegal, as you and Yabba-Dabba-Jihad contend? I can think of ONE place, yet you talk as if it were a new international law.

The Iran president speaks much wisdom

Where? It sure wasn't in that lengthy diatribe of his you posted. I looked high and low, and couldn't find any wisdom in it anywhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join