It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

R.I.P. TROY DAVIS AN INNOCENT MAN

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Nonsense. He was guilty as hell. I know. Now you;re gonna tell me you don't LIKE this link. Suck it up. Here you go

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Nonsense. He was guilty as hell. I know. Now you;re gonna tell me you don't LIKE this link. Suck it up. Here you go

Nice..do you also believe "radiation is good for you?"
Ann Coulter..

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I think as a whole the American Judicial system is an epic fail. I think the rich get lesser sentences because their money can buy better lawyers, and the poor get state appointed attorneys who do the bare minimum and they end up spending more time in prison for the exact same or lesser crimes than the rich.

In my opinion if you are rich you can do what you want in America and get away with it. (Paris Hilton anyone??) and if you are poor you are screwed.

I feel that if our country had a NATIONAL system of justice (not a state one) it would be better. Set penalties for burglary, theft, rape, murder. None of this plea crap so you can rat out your BFF to get less time.

I do not agree with the death penalty. A harsher penalty for murderers are to make them live each day with the minimum needed to survive and think about what they did. We are human, we cannot 100% say anyone killed anyone unless they admit to it, so a much fairer sentence is life in prison.

Anyway... our justice system is broken. Our lawyers are crooked and our country is in shambles.

RIP Mr Davis...only God knows the truth and you will be judged by HIM.

<< 1  2   >>

join