It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul thanks Jon Stewart for his piece on the daily show!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by eagleeye2
Jon Stewart for vice president.

Even if his brother is one of the most influential person in Wall Street.
I never understood why they are so different. People could say theres different levels of conspiracy or a conspiracy inside another one. lol, but i wont go there.

/edit
from www.abovetopsecret.com...
"Who knew that his brother, Larry Leibowitz, is the COO of the NYSE??"
edit on 22-9-2011 by eagleeye2 because: (no reason given)

haha lol!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
Stewart, Colbert, and Anderson Cooper are some of the last real journalists you have in the US...the only ones not afraid to ask difficult questions. That is, unless you count Cenk Uygur (Young Turks) too, but he spread the "truthiness" a bit too much on MSNBC and they made him leave because of that. Cenk just got his own show on Current TV, I strongly suggest those who care about FACTS tune in...

For those who care, Current TV is the ONLY network in the US that isn't owned by giant corporate conglomarates. That alone should be reason to watch!!
edit on 22-9-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

i won't even go there about who you think are the last real journalists. lol!

sigh...

just keep watching them.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

What you have to take into consideration is that Ron Paul doesn't read from a "teleprompter"he speaks from the heart,and believe what he says not just talking points or the most popular thing to say.That's why his followers are so committed to his campaign,and believe he is the only choice for this country...Ron Paul 2012!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I'm not pro-Ron Paul exactly.

I am pro-Freedom.

And it just so happens that Ron Paul is as well.

So I guess that makes us on the same side.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Stewart, Colbert, and Anderson Cooper are some of the last real journalists you have in the US...the only ones not afraid to ask difficult questions. That is, unless you count Cenk Uygur (Young Turks) too, but he spread the "truthiness" a bit too much on MSNBC and they made him leave because of that. Cenk just got his own show on Current TV, I strongly suggest those who care about FACTS tune in...

For those who care, Current TV is the ONLY network in the US that isn't owned by giant corporate conglomarates. That alone should be reason to watch!!

I can say that I haven't watched a single second of anything on Current TV, so I am not the most knowledgeable on the topic. But isn't that the channel that Keith Olbermann went to after he was forced to leave MSNBC?

Isn't this the same network that is owned by Al Gore???? You may be right that a GIANT CORPORATION doesn't own the network, but Al Gore isn't a small fish, and I'm sure that he has his own agenda up his sleeve. What a better way to get his messages across than own his own TV Network?

Like I said, I could very well be wrong, but I don't trust Gore anymore than I trust the Big Corps.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Allegory of Illumination

I can say that I haven't watched a single second of anything on Current TV, so I am not the most knowledgeable on the topic. But isn't that the channel that Keith Olbermann went to after he was forced to leave MSNBC?

Isn't this the same network that is owned by Al Gore???? You may be right that a GIANT CORPORATION doesn't own the network, but Al Gore isn't a small fish, and I'm sure that he has his own agenda up his sleeve. What a better way to get his messages across than own his own TV Network?

Like I said, I could very well be wrong, but I don't trust Gore anymore than I trust the Big Corps.

Well, Cenk worked for MSNBC until they let him go because he wouldn't play ball. Watch the Young Turks on Youtube and look at how well they research their stuff, they actually back stuff up with objective evidence. And because of that, they're not only attacking the right, but also Obama...which is great.

Given that Cenk walked away from a better paying job MSNBC offered him because they wouldn't let him speak his mind, and given the high quality of TYT, I'd be surprised if Current TV is a bad thing. And I don't really have anything against Gore, he seems a bit dull in interviews, but he's not a bad guy imo. And of course they have an agenda, but as long as they back up their claims with hard facts, I couldn't care less...and TYT has always done that in the past.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
I actually take that back, just finished watching a few debates, and while he still rambles, he is clear in his message and quicker (with wit) than everyone he talks to.

I think people are going to start being afraid to speak to him in public.

He's "Old". I expect him to ramble. That's the prerogative of having life experiences that mean anything.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join