It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul thanks Jon Stewart for his piece on the daily show!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
At a breakfast Wednesday sponsored by the Monitor, Ron Paul was clearly appreciative of the publicity that comedian Jon Stewart has been providing his campaign for president. Go Ron Paul!

Thanks to youtube user tragedyandhope
Here is the link:

edit on 21-9-2011 by Lightbringer38 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2011 by Lightbringer38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Share this link!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
It's nice to see candidates give nods to people involved in their affairs.

Being the rain cloud that I am, anyone else notice Ron Paul tends to ramble a lot in his latest videos? I think we are going towards a conspiracy of "Ron Paul is being controlled by HAARP".

I can see it now...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

lol you are joking right?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lightbringer38
reply to post by boncho

lol you are joking right?

In which part, that I think Ron Paul rambles more than he did before? Or that people will cook up a conspiracy about him being affected by HAARP?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

both lol sorry In misread your post I thought you were attacking Ron Paul lol

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

No, not attacking. He has always been one to ramble. Probably because he doesn't rely on bulshido talking points like the majority of politicians.

Politicians are Bulshido blackbelts.

I wouldn't care if a leader rambles, I'm tired of hearing the exact same thing regurgitated by every single person in the media.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Ron will be on the Daily Show on the 26th. Set your DVR's.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl

cool, it would be nice to see him with a "real" journalist.

not like alex jones or bill o'rielly.

oh yeah, he won't go on the factor. hmmm.

edit on 21-9-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

I actually take that back, just finished watching a few debates, and while he still rambles, he is clear in his message and quicker (with wit) than everyone he talks to.

I think people are going to start being afraid to speak to him in public.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Being the rain cloud that I am, anyone else notice Ron Paul tends to ramble a lot in his latest videos? I think we are going towards a conspiracy of "Ron Paul is being controlled by HAARP".

I can see it now...

He rambles because he has a ton of ideas and thoughts in his head, knows the truth and can't always say it in a way that people will understand. He is a smart man and sometimes smart people have a tough time conveying their ideas to people who just don't understand.

He's honest though. Rambling is honesty. He doesn't have a prepared robotic speech written by somebody else for him like EVERY OTHER candidate.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

I can see it now...

He rambles because he has a ton of ideas and thoughts in his head, knows the truth and can't always say it in a way that people will understand. He is a smart man and sometimes smart people have a tough time conveying their ideas to people who just don't understand.

He's honest though. Rambling is honesty. He doesn't have a prepared robotic speech written by somebody else for him like EVERY OTHER candidate.

Agreed Ron Paul 2012!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I can see it now...

ok, dedicated to ron paul!

"what is your southern border policy?"

disclaimer;

ABB has nothing to do with ron paul, as far as i know.

enjoy!!!

edit on 22-9-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

Are you serious? going on O'Reilly is like jumping into a yard when you know an out of control dog with rabies is inside waiting to tear you apart. O'Reilly makes things up, he only shows respect to the people that completely agree with him otherwise he'll make you wish like you never stepped inside the studio. Ron Paul knows they don't see eye to eye on many issues and going on the show would only turn into a 'situation'.

Now, with the reputation that Bill has and knowing that Ron is a nice guy, why should Ron go on the factor? or are you just trying to invoke doubt into Ron Paul supporters?

Ron Paul is often on television giving his side of the story, most don't agree with him on foreign policy and try to downplay his success and support of his campaigning but he still goes, at least the others don't straight up yell at their guests.

edit on 22-9-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I can see it now...

Funny you mention it.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Woot! Thanks for the heads up and giving me something to look forward to after the debate on the 23rd.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I had somewhat lost interest in the Daily Show at one point, but now I watch it whenever it's on just to get a good laugh at the GOP craziness going on right now; it's refreshing to have the news not warped before it's shoveled to you by the MSM.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Cant wait for that!
edit on 22-9-2011 by Lightbringer38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Stewart, Colbert, and Anderson Cooper are some of the last real journalists you have in the US...the only ones not afraid to ask difficult questions. That is, unless you count Cenk Uygur (Young Turks) too, but he spread the "truthiness" a bit too much on MSNBC and they made him leave because of that. Cenk just got his own show on Current TV, I strongly suggest those who care about FACTS tune in...

For those who care, Current TV is the ONLY network in the US that isn't owned by giant corporate conglomarates. That alone should be reason to watch!!
edit on 22-9-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Jon Stewart for vice president.

Even if his brother is one of the most influential person in Wall Street.
I never understood why they are so different. People could say theres different levels of conspiracy or a conspiracy inside another one. lol, but i wont go there.

/edit
from www.abovetopsecret.com...
"Who knew that his brother, Larry Leibowitz, is the COO of the NYSE??"
edit on 22-9-2011 by eagleeye2 because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join