It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need ATS advice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I am new to the world of ATS. I am very interested the power that can come with ATS products and several experts say that ATS makes the best performance products on the market. I am not a fan of the purple paint that comes on all of the ATS performance products, can I get ATS products in another color besides purple? Also do ATS products make my truck roal good black chem trails?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
*in his best Brian from Family Guy voice*

ummmm..........

What?

I think my brain just exploded.......
edit on 21-9-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
uhhhh... I think you have the wrong website dude....

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
i dont think he has the wrong site...

The last sentence is wrong... as in there is somthing wrong with the way it is constructed relevant to the rest of the query

Like the rest is relevant to ATS performance parts that do indeed come in Purple...

But the last sentence has a mispelling and it talks about chemtrails... maybe he is mixed up but the last sentence seems out of place.
edit on 21-9-2011 by GonzoSinister because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GonzoSinister
i dont think he has the wrong site...

The last sentence is wrong... as in there is somthing wrong with the way it is constructed relevant to the rest of the query

Like the rest is relevant to ATS performance parts that do indeed come in Purple...

But the last sentence has a mispelling and it talks about chemtrails... maybe he is mixed up but the last sentence seems out of place.
edit on 21-9-2011 by GonzoSinister because: (no reason given)

What kind of performance parts does ATS sell that come in purple and make my truck "roal good black chem trails"?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
He's right you know

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Also do ATS products make my truck roal good black chem trails?

I was thinking wrong website until I saw this. I think the OP is either having a good laugh at our expense or he is waiting to see if anyone understands his post.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Welcome o confused one. ATS comes in every colour visible to humans. To produce chemtrails from your truck you should first visit www.attachwingstomatruck.net and see where you go from there, A pair of small jet engines will also be required so telephone the Air Force in the morning (have your card details ready) and then they ship in two weeks, Bolt the lot together and take off from the salt flats and bring chemical joy to the upper atmosphere,
Watch out for falling space labs though keep an eye out your windshield for that elusive bugger, Happy chemtrailing
I hope its happy trails you is spliffin down,
May the force be with you

Shine on you crazy diamond.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm

I was thinking wrong website until I saw this. I think the OP is either having a good laugh at our expense or he is waiting to see if anyone understands his post.

SEE thats what im wondering.. i searched about got some info on the purple performance products.. but the last setence might be the most coincidental car mod lingo or... a very clever post

(or possibly some joke at our expence)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumansEh
Welcome o confused one. ATS comes in every colour visible to humans. To produce chemtrails from your truck you should first visit www.attachwingstomatruck.net and see where you go from there, A pair of small jet engines will also be required so telephone the Air Force in the morning (have your card details ready) and then they ship in two weeks, Bolt the lot together and take off from the salt flats and bring chemical joy to the upper atmosphere,
Watch out for falling space labs though keep an eye out your windshield for that elusive bugger, Happy chemtrailing
I hope its happy trails you is spliffin down,
May the force be with you

Shine on you crazy diamond.

hahahahahahaha cannot stop laughing at this post

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I had a Yugo when I first joined but thanks to the ATS parts Dept you wouldn't recognize it now

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7f6bb077a336.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Are the ATS performance parts made from an aluminati alloy?

new topics

top topics

join