It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democracy is the New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
We will not see with our eyes the New World Order. It will be invisible to the common citizens. The citizens will think they our in control, when in fact they our powerless.

When the British tried to colonize the world they learned many lessons. One of the lessons is that you can't actually tell the people who is in control or they will revolt. Instead you give them the right to chose the leader, when in fact the leader has already been chosen. Iraq & Afghanistan our now officially American terroritory.

You actually think the AMERICAN GOVERNMENT CARES! That they would actually spend billions of dollars and lives to bring freedom and democracy to the world. If they care so much about the world, why can't they clean up their own country? Why can't they take care of the average citizen? They would of cleaned up the ghettos along time ago if America actually cared.

ITS ALL A SHAM

DEMOCRACY = DICTATORSHIP

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Interesting theory

I've never heard of the idea the democracy is the new world order, very interesting theory. Would you like to explain more on the idea???

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
At first I was going to ask if you could share some of that crack but after thinking about it, it does make logical sense. I would go further to say that capitalism is the means by which the NWO keeps people in line. Get people to want/need more material items to make their lives feel complete and then they wont step out of line because they feel they have so much more to lose if they don't follow the rules.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheQuestion
..why can't they clean up their own country? Why can't they take care of the average citizen? They would of cleaned up the ghettos along time ago if America actually cared.

Then they would be turning a blind eye to the world and foriegn policy. The US helps many countries. Never see any of them offering to ever help the US, do you?

Granted, it's Communism but how successful was Russia in using all if it's resources to make the country better? They have no slums, no hunger, no crime, and a great successful country right?

Still, infinite is right...interesting concept.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The idea that there is new world order is nothing short of preposterous. There seems to be no shortage of tryng to taint everything that is good and works in order to explain the holes within the conspiracy theory. One does not need to convert dictatorships into democracies in order to control the masses when the masses are already controlled by the dictator, and free enterprise is certainly the long route to empirical control.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Assuming any leader from history could be the leader of the NWO, who would be the worst for humanity????????

some ideas:

Hitler
Stalin
OBL
Ghangis Khan

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
Assuming any leader from history could be the leader of the NWO, who would be the worst for humanity????????

some ideas:

Hitler
Stalin
OBL
Ghangis Khan

Atilla the Hun.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Whats so good about the state of the world today that a new or different way would not make things better.

Who cares my points on this are

1. The local neighbourhood gangs

2. religions

3. Countries

4. Skin colour

5. different politics

etc.

We will kill ourselves for a believe in any of those mentioned above why?

I dont know because they are different or because individuals want to enforce there beliefs on others.

Maybe one day it will be the left handed people vs the right handed So is it that silly to think that we all belonged to the same religion, the political party and the same country. If only some despot leader in the past had managed to conquer the whole world and we all belonged to the same country, US of earth or Communist parties of earth or the peoples party of earth at least we would not be killing ourselves now. In the name of a piece of ground or an idea. I want to be sitting here enjoying my children growing up not worrying about two different countries blowing themselves up over religion and us eating the fallout. I am scottish, British and like the rest of us a citizen of earth the last being the more important i think. Long live the NWO if it can cure this worlds problems.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   

When the British tried to colonize the world they learned many lessons. One of the lessons is that you can't actually tell the people who is in control or they will revolt. Instead you give them the right to chose the leader, when in fact the leader has already been chosen. Iraq & Afghanistan our now officially American terroritory.

Interesting concept.

I disagree with your Democracy proposition.

As to the British learning many things, arrogance of the field commanders (governors and such) got in the way. Stay on the British already having a NWO in play during the late 1770s and I think you're on to something.

From roughly 1770 until about 1930 what was Britains main income source? This should point to the controllers. Sure they lose it once in awhile but generally they get what they want.

Again, I like your concept.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I'm sorry this matter cannot be further discussed.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I'm sorry this matter cannot be further discussed.

Well...why not?
Its an interesting theory

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I've been informed by the authorites to stop discussing information on message boards and the internet. I cannot give details, but ignore my problem and continue to talk

Take care

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
TheQuestion you are spot on. Democracy is the NWO. We are living in it as we speak. The US consumer is nothing more than an economic slave race used to foot the bill. If you have the feeling the world is not quite right and doesn't make sense you are on the fringes of discovering the truth.

How could it be the leader of the world's most important country has lower intelligence than the man collecting my garbage at 5 in the morning?

How could it be that the world's mightiest military force refuses to send the equipment and manpower needed to complete a basic mission in Iraq?

How could it be that the US dollar has lost 40% of its value in the past 4 years yet the US consumer remains oblivious. Every US dollar denominated asset you own (your house, shares, bonds, car) is down 40% but nobody cares. Where did this 40% of the entire county's wealth slip unnoticed?

How could it be the man responsible for killing 2000 US citizens remains uncaptured after 3 years despite the biggest manhunt in history? Could it be this mysterious person called Bin Laden exists only in the nightmares of the US consumer designed to keep the status quo?

TheQuestion I believe you have found the truth. While the majority of this county's population is consumed with working to pay off their ridiculous debt enabled by a morphine drip of artificially low interest rates and 5 credit card offers a day in the mail designed to keep the debt growing the real story is unfolding behind the scenes.

The US consumer is now trapped with interest rates rising and overvalued property on the books ensuring no escape. Meanwhile the distractions continue with terrorist ghosts and orange alerts and the lie of a choice at the upcoming election. The US consumer can rebel by purchasing a ticket at the movie theatre and watching Fahrenheit 9/11 but nothing more. The hundreds of billions continue to slip away........deny ignorance.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Yes democracy can be used against us but i would rather live under control that i dont know about than live under a offical dictatorship

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I've been informed by the authorites to stop discussing information on message boards and the internet. I cannot give details, but ignore my problem and continue to talk

Take care

What??
Please tell me your not going to pull a prank that the New world order is after you

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Well I've thought that ever since I was first introduced to the notion of a NWO (by ATS no less), and it is certainly backed up by the fact that common citizens get little to no benefit from democracy, only the greedy and idiotic ever get rewards from democracy - I guess that qualifies it for NWO status at least

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   

ITS ALL A SHAM

DEMOCRACY = DICTATORSHIP

I agree completly with this. A democracy will lead to utter chaos. As stated, just look at the shape the world is in right now. The present condition of the planet isnt hap hazard, its by design!

Yes, the New World Order is very real as stated by George Bush Sr.

www.mindtoysrus.com...[1].mpg

Full democracy does nothing but give the people the rope to hang themselves with, as they are presently doing. Either candidate you vote for will give you the same result in the end. The masses cant see this because they are too busy fighting umongst themselves over politics, sports, jobs, profit, religion. You name it, they are pitted against each other by the unseen hands that orchistrsait and guid this chaos. And if they do happen to catch a glimps of this ghostly figure, their eyes and mind are too fogged with fluoride and mercury and other drugs to get a clear picture of the culprit (Cultist).

Have we learned nothing from the greeks and romans? Give us our Democratic Republic BACK!

Republic (Main Entry: re�pub�lic
Pronunciation: ri-'p&-blik
Function: noun
Etymology: French r�publique, from Middle French republique, from Latin respublica, from res thing, wealth + publica, feminine of publicus public -- more at REAL, PUBLIC
1 a (1) : a government having a chief of state who is not a monarch and who in modern times is usually a president (2) : a political unit (as a nation) having such a form of government b (1) : a government in which supreme power resides in a body of citizens entitled to vote and is exercised by elected officers and representatives responsible to them and governing according to law (2) : a political unit (as a nation) having such a form of government c : a usually specified republican government of a political unit
2 : a body of persons freely engaged in a specified activity
3 : a constituent political and territorial unit of the former nations of Czechoslovakia, the U.S.S.R., or Yugoslavia )

Democracy ( Democracy (Page: 388)
De*moc"ra*cy (?), n.; pl. Democracies (#). [F. d�mocratie, fr. Gr. dhmokrati`a; dh^mos the people + kratei^n to be strong, to rule, kra`tos strength.]

1. Government by the people; a form of government in which the supreme power is retained and directly exercised by the people.

2. Government by popular representation; a form of government in which the supreme power is retained by the people, but is indirectly exercised through a system of representation and delegated authority periodically renewed; a constitutional representative government; a republic.

3. Collectively, the people, regarded as the source of government. Milton.

4. The principles and policy of the Democratic party, so called. [U.S.] )

Democratic Republic en.wikipedia.org...

Our original Democratic Republic only needs a few new rules to make it a great form of government..........

[edit on 29-8-2004 by All Seeing Eye]

[edit on 29-8-2004 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Democracy has nothing to do with the destruction of a good way of life, in fact it is very necessary for a good way of life.

Some of you are confusing capitalism for democracy. The two do not have to go hand in hand. Some also seem to focus inside the box, that being that the U.S.A is the world. That isn't so, nor is democracy new, it has been in existence for centuries, I believe started by the Greeks.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
[edit on 10/2/2004 by esther]

new topics

top topics

join