It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WISDOM The movie they do not want you watching!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Have you ever heard of the Emilo Estevez, Demi Moore movie "Wisdom" made in the eighties
during the recession.
This movie focuses on the downward spiral of an individual who made one mistake in society.
It shows how mass unemployment gives the TPTB the opportunity to dismiss or employ anyone
at whim... Like with mass immigration gives them statistical control of keeping wages down and
staging a fear scenario of finding a job.... It goes on to cover the first round of TARP mortgage scam.
This is a feature film... A film now very rare and hard to find...
Watch
www.youtube.com...
Give me your opinion
Cheers

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Absco

EMILIOOOO!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Why is the topic called "The movie they do not want you watching!!!"?
I mean that movie, bad as it is, got a cinema release and was released on VHS and DVD. Am i missing something here?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Maybe the people who don't want you to see it are the ones who made that mess. Too embarrassed by it
Its for sale at the Warner Brothers site, www.wbshop.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Like movie reviews on this site. Thanks.--------------------------

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by robertauthor

Yeah, great little movie. Had it in the days of Betamax

Anyway, great film. Also though. I wonder what happened to Emilio. Did he expire without my hearing? He was a big deal before his brother Charlie was but you don't even hear about him now.

Edit; Yeah, now I remember Veronica Cartwright - always had a thing for her, ever since Alien, Demi Moore and Tom Skerritt, Music by Danny Elfman of Oingo Boingo.
edit on 21-9-2011 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

Yeah, you missing the point. If you were someone jobless and struggled by a mortgage, you would understand. I pay rent and have a job, and it's hard for me.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
My point on the movie
Its never been released on DVD in recent years and had a very very very limited release in the USA
Check Ebay for this movie and your talking collectors Item only....

Point of the movie is to attack the machine ....... but how ?
Emilio had it in a bank robber type robin hood style .....

Now in the age of wikileaks, Annoymous and others its obvious ..isnt it !

The debt ... the global, worldwide debt we never borrowed but now owe!

How to get rid of debt .... Rid the records ... Hack the files and delete ....

Thats my view or if you work in a bank and have a shredder ....

If we erode the paperwork ... the thing they say owns us .... no paperwork or computer file ....

....................Freedom..............................................

I owe What ?

Computer says NO

We as a Nation owe who?

Computer Says ...... No

Where do they go now ...... Fresh start .... maybe?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertauthor
My point on the movie
Its never been released on DVD in recent years and had a very very very limited release in the USA
Check Ebay for this movie and your talking collectors Item only....

I'd rather check Amazon and look what i found
Released in 2009, get's sold for 18$ or even cheaper by different sellers on the marketplace, down to 14$
Collectors Item? Obviously not.
There are even reviews from buyers so it's not nearly a movie 'they' don't want you to see.

So this topic makes no sense, unless you wanna promote piracy
edit on 21/9/2011 by ShadowAngel85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85
unless you wanna promote piracy

Just checked Pirate Bay, Wisdom now has 5 seeders!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertauthor
The debt ... the global, worldwide debt we never borrowed but now owe!

How to get rid of debt .... Rid the records ... Hack the files and delete ....

Thats my view or if you work in a bank and have a shredder ....

If we erode the paperwork ... the thing they say owns us .... no paperwork or computer file ....

....................Freedom..............................................

I owe What ?

Computer says NO

We as a Nation owe who?

Computer Says ...... No

Where do they go now ...... Fresh start .... maybe?

I don't suggest doing this, it's just for informational and strategic analysis purposes only.

Oke dokie. Do you know how bank information transfer and storage works? I do, I was asked to develop encryption systems for them, fortunately my price was a little high and I didn't have to apply military grade encryption for those scumbags (I would have taken the money had they have met my price, we're all mercs now but I know that no one could have broken my algorithm or its deployment).

Banks have 2 tier storage network for individual major "banks," at least this is the way it was a couple of years ago. All branches are tied back to a "head office" system securely either directly or through multiple transfer points. It's a closed system, you would have to get into the fiber lines to actually do anything and that's if you could get past the encryption. Then there is a second bank site that by law is 60 to 100 miles away which operates as real time mirrored data storage centre. The data centre is a mirror image of the head office. If the head office fails, then backup data is pooled from the data centre. If an error in data occurs between the two, no matter on which end (unless the head office systems has a total catastrophic failure) there is a cross audit. Cross auditing involves examining not only RAID component data but also any local real time backup or mirrored data.

So, if you want to take down the beast, you have to go after both the head office and the data centre, both of which are on a "closed" fiber line. Both would have to be totally corrupted or securely erased (7 to 15 formats) within seconds of each other being taken down. To do this you would need both Unix and WinServer, robust yet compact viruses, probably timed polymorphic encrypted, parceled and recombining mutation engines. The active code would have to be an AI that could search and wipe specific files if there were timing constraints. It would also have to convert all accounts to guest status, except its own account which would probably be running as system.

So, first you would need the smarts to create the ultimate multi-platform AI virus. Second, the balls to go into the sewers and other not so nice locations to get access to the fiber lines. Third, know how to tap the fiber lines so head office security doesn't go off. Fourth, know how to actually break the encryption code while using a non-detectable promiscuous mode server attached to an internet VPN. Know how to bounce that VPN through multiple locations and geosats so you couldn't be traced if something went wrong. Fifth, deploy the AI virus to the head office and data centre through said VPN and promiscuous mode server.

And when it's all done, you have to remember that all the other major banks have transaction data from that major bank. SO! All viri must be pre-deployed months in advance, undetectable and timed for a specific date and time to be effective so that ALL the banks go down at the same time.

If you can do that, you'd be worth trillions and the most dangerous person on the planet. It can be done, it is within the realm of reasonable probabilities ;-)

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/21.2011 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Nice wrap-up NERD

I guess its easier to do it oldschool then... fire would do the trick huh?

I'm not suggesting anything either.

top topics

join