It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Take a Subject Down Without a Taser

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
With all of the threads lately on police tasing children, elderly people and disabled people, for once, justice is served without the taser. This is a total NFL type of hit and without any info to go on other than the video, looks justified. Nice work - the Broncos could use this guy up front...credit when credit is due...nice hit!

Cop May be Fined by Goodell for hit.

Notice the big guy who laid him out chatting with the two blonde cops! lol

CJ

edit on 20-9-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I hate cops but that was an awesome hit! If I was the officer I would pay the fine with pride.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Punch them in the stomach, fist into the shoulder and throw them over your shoulder and onto the ground.
Any questions ?
That is how I would do it but that was awesome.

edit on 20-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
obivously the guy missed his calling..

now he´s doing a lousy job, getting little respect, sh*tty wage...
when he could be making it big in the NFL

edit on 20-9-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a good old sock to the noggin usually does the trick

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
GUY-there is a cop right in front of me, what should i do? (thinking) i got it, i'll run right at him.

RUN

(Thud)

GUY-(silence)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Absco

definately laid into him...no joking around there...

CJ

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
What is realy funny is your reaction to this .
This is what you consider less violent?????
Noting like a good cloths line hu?? you guys watch to much wwf or what ever you call it.
This is real life not a fake staged show /. Crushed windpipes kill faster then any tazer will.
Not saying that tazers are not a problem as well.
But me I believe violence only begets violence .And wile I do understand we have to protect our selfs .that doesnt meen I enjoy the thought Of someone getting hert and wish that people would grow up.
But I understand you enjoy watching violence bet you know the names of ever football team there is bet the highlight of your day is wwf and even better when the fake blood flys .
I may have no choice but to use violence to protect my self but I will NEVER enjoy it.
AWW isnt he cute the way hes pretending to kill every one with his toy gun.
meen wile in a Mideastern country aww isnt he cute holding taht ak 47 pretending to kill Americans.
Meen wile in your living room KILL THEM ILL KILL THEM ALL IF IT WAS ME .
madness alians want to kill us what a joke they only need to wate till we kill our selfs

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxcalbier
Noting like a good cloths line hu?? you guys watch to much wwf or what ever you call it.
This is real life not a fake staged show /. Crushed windpipes kill faster then any tazer will.
But me I believe violence only begets violence .And wile I do understand we have to protect our selfs .that doesnt meen I enjoy the thought Of someone getting hert and wish that people would grow up.
But I understand you enjoy watching violence bet you know the names of ever football team there is bet the highlight of your day is wwf and even better when the fake blood flys .
I may have no choice but to use violence to protect my self but I will NEVER enjoy it.
meen wile in a Mideastern country aww isnt he cute holding taht ak 47 pretending to kill Americans.
madness alians want to kill us what a joke they only need to wate till we kill our selfs

Nice response. What is wwf? Are "fake blood flys" a new species of fly? Who's windpipe was crushed? Who said anything about this being "less violent"? Who has a toy gun? Who is holding an AK-47 pretending to kill Americans? What? My living room? Kill them all if it was me? Alians want to kill us?
The point is, again, with all of the taser use increasing on children, adults and the elderly, as posted in the OP, THIS is the way to take a subject down WITHOUT one. Yes, it is a violent hit. Yes, he was "pancaked". Are you of the belief that police should simply ask violent subjects to resist? Or is this all moot due to the alien invasion?

CJ

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

And you think thats funny?People have died from banging there heads on the floor like that ,my neighbour was left in a coma after being pushed over and banging his head.Justify that.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxcalbier

this whole post should be moved to the 'rant' section.
would make a nice thread there.
edit on 21-9-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by marvinthemartian

And you think thats funny?People have died from banging there heads on the floor like that ,my neighbour was left in a coma after being pushed over and banging his head.Justify that.

No. I think it was a cop doing his job. Sometimes you pay the piper - tasers are over used.

CJ

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

I wish I could fit it all in for my sig.

CJ

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by peanutman27
GUY-there is a cop right in front of me, what should i do? (thinking) i got it, i'll run right at him.

RUN

(Thud)

GUY-(silence)

Good point - the "perp" who is running actually lowers his shoulder into the cop. Bad move.

CJ

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

The Cop "Clothes-lined" him.

Too funny.

Oh well, better than beating him senseless.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

The Cop "Clothes-lined" him.

Too funny.

Oh well, better than beating him senseless.

Dick "Night Train" Lane

Butkus

Perhaps the cop is an old NFL buff?

CJ
edit on 21-9-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Originally posted by marvinthemartian

No. I think it was a cop doing his job. Sometimes you pay the piper - tasers are over used.

CJ

So you know this was justice?You know what this kid had done that justified attemted murder?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by marvinthemartian

So, would you rather the cops use a taser on him?

CJ

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

So, would you rather the cops use a taser on him?

CJ

NO but are you telling me you cant stop a kid without half killing him?
I can.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Should he have let the guy run him over? You notice the guy was running at him and lowered his shoulder?

CJ

top topics

<<   2 >>

join