It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Website: www.Enigma-Amgine.com (a game)

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I gotta say this before I go any further:

Who here is taking the RED pill or the BLUE pill?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Thee only ZFR acronym I found was Zero Force Response...

Highly unlikely to be relevant IMHO

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

u made me laugh , a good one, and ur absolutely right.

Stay safe and peaceful

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TWISTEDWORDS

I'm a Red , so it's obvious, which do you choose !?

Choose with patience .

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
reply to post by Marshall Twinie

That's right, this error (dump?): elseif($_POST['input']=="CE9718")[?> - Not much really was said on how that happened.

edit on 21-9-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

that is because the person who got that error doesn't remember how they got it
iirc

Marshall

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Argh. Just visited the twitter and the link at the top for the ENIGMA website is misspelled!

GameMasters?

Better fix that link!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Well, that's always convenient. Doh!
I've heard it said before, but now I understand why we should be paying attention to errors like that from now on.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I've been looking over the 3rd image found, and it goes into detail about the number of anomalies. The author states, "...317 anomalies in decade 137 alone." He then goes on to say, "317 errors after 49 days is, in my opinion, a disaster."
So we can figure out the exact date he wrote the journal entry. ( I'm not sure we will need it == but it is something for me to do .)

February 18 is the 49th day of the year in the Gregorian calendar. There are 316 days remaining until the end of the year (317 in leap years).
Wiki

Alas, year 2111 is not a leap year (date given from twitter feeds). Too bad, since the number 317 (which is the reverse of 137, btw) keeps coming up. Year 2112 is a leap year.

So it looks like Kent wrote the 3rd letter we found on 2-18-2111, for what it is worth.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Probably it was some kind of glitch, bringing him up to the page, but it wasn't there to be seen for long.

I read: .....bla bla bla, just klicking around or made some other mistake.

Therefore many thought it was a glitch, tried everything possible myself ...................but no more glitches.
Ah , and afterwards the url's of the known pages were different.

Thats all i know.....................................for now

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

Well, that's always convenient. Doh!
I've heard it said before, but now I understand why we should be paying attention to errors like that from now on.

lol, coldfiremx was the one who got the discovered page 2 with the error

and this is the post coldfiremx mentioned about it

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Marshall

this is just so that we know who found it first, even if through error

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheldonCooper
reply to post by Wookiep

Probably it was some kind of glitch, bringing him up to the page, but it wasn't there to be seen for long.

I read: .....bla bla bla, just klicking around or made some other mistake.

Therefore many thought it was a glitch, tried everything possible myself ...................but no more glitches.
Ah , and afterwards the url's of the known pages were different.

Thats all i know.....................................for now

That is correct in how that page was found and the actual filename(the number it was).jpg actually changed
aftewards

Marshall

edit: www.abovetopsecret.com...
and that is also how someone else found it by receiving the same error

so that leads to why the TPE was added at the beginning of that password
to make it more difficult to find the new numbered page
edit on 21-9-2011 by Marshall Twinie because: to add the edit which explains how the error came about in more detail

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Excellent, I think all the info we do have on it (if even just who got the error, what the error was etc), should be also documented in the updated summary. It *may* possibly help us in the future. If anything, it gives credit to the guy who got the error in the first place.

edit on 21-9-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

please add coldfiremx as the one who received the error code
in which found the discovered page 2

and also DiogenesofSinope as the second one who received the same error
which also lead to the discovered page 2

Thanks
Marshall

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
At 1AM eastern time, and 10PM pacific time, I'll be in chat for a brief period to answer any questions.

During that time, the post-count requirement for entering chat will be removed.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Thats great , thanks for answering some q. then........................i'm looking forward2

stay safe

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Olivine
I've been looking over the 3rd image found, and it goes into detail about the number of anomalies. The author states, "...317 anomalies in decade 137 alone." He then goes on to say, "317 errors after 49 days is, in my opinion, a disaster."
So we can figure out the exact date he wrote the journal entry. ( I'm not sure we will need it == but it is something for me to do .)

February 18 is the 49th day of the year in the Gregorian calendar. There are 316 days remaining until the end of the year (317 in leap years).
Wiki

Alas, year 2111 is not a leap year (date given from twitter feeds). Too bad, since the number 317 (which is the reverse of 137, btw) keeps coming up. Year 2112 is a leap year.

So it looks like Kent wrote the 3rd letter we found on 2-18-2111, for what it is worth.

137 is the 33rd prime number
317 is the 66th prime number

I know that's deliberate somehow dangit. lol

227 is the 49th prime number.
edit on 21-9-2011 by primus2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

thank you for removing the post count so others who are new can enjoy the game

Marshall
edit on 21-9-2011 by Marshall Twinie because: because i cant spell thank properly

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

That's not fair SO!

Some of us have to work early in the morning......guess I'll catch up tomorrow.
edit on 21-9-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kirkulator

Sorry I'm popping in from page ten here but some of the TPE information is making wonder about this thread, the montrosity that it was.

Long and short a member seeks assistance with other members input on what would you do if you knew a person was going to release a deadly biological killing hundreds of millions and you had a 72 hour window to stop it - kill him, or let nature take its course. End result time ran out and the overall consensus (not all mind you) was let fate rule the day. The flight departs (location unknown) and special emphasis was made on the fact that it was a charter flight. Probably unrelated but it struck me so I'm throwing my hat in.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

props to druid for the excelent summary here.

transcript of the third hidden page follows.

While the team is reviewing the dump, I think it's appropriate that I give you a little more information, assuming someone in 2009 is reading this, on my methodology for injecting these messages into your observed present position in the global TimePhaseEquation is functioning.

Any alteration of an existing differential, or addition of new differentials, must go through a complex review committee. But every day, there are at least five or six recorded "micro adjustments" that do nothing more that refine the values of specific variables and constants. When this happens, I'm able to refine additional variables that place pages of my journal in your observed present. I've not revealed this possibility to anyone on my team.

In our observed present, we have a new network that is similar to your 'internet' that is simply, 'the network,' and what you would consider 'web sites' are referred to as 'resources.' While our network is broad and complex, it's not particularly old, as our society as a whole only came back into being technologically connected less then two decades ago. Some time before the war of 2063 (which is what we call it), the 'internet' was destroyed in 2042 by a massive attack of independent activists. The unexpected aftermath of the attack was a decimation of global computer technology, which ultimately led to the tensions that started the war.

Part of my research into your observer present led me to a web site called 'twitter' which i've been able to establish a parallel feed with the Temporia Corporation's official announcement NR. My hope is that it helps to fill any gaps in information I may leave out of these journals.

I'm more than a little concerned about the parity comparisons of the TPE dump. We found 317 anomalies in decade 137 alone. Since the TPE can be envisioned as an organic, living, and evolving "force of nature," minor anomalies are expected as resonance from a new equation takes hold. Twenty or thirty errors in comparisons, in a single decade, over the course of 120 days is considered normal. 317 errors after 49 days is, in my opinion, a disaster.

Unfortunately, the issue is now out of our hands. The much maligned Parker Rothman, a member of the Joint Oversight Board of the UTA (what you would consider a Senate, but on a global scale) took control of the investigation and claimed, "everything is as expected." No one believes that.

There is a serious problem. I made mistakes in my estimations of your observed present time. Hillary Clinton is not the current President of the United States, a person called "Barack Obama" is your president. This is a rather serious mistake as my notes clearly indicate Hillary Clinton. Temporia Corporation - 2700 North Amsterdam Blvd . New Manhattan, north[illegible]

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join