It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Website: www.Enigma-Amgine.com (a game)

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
"forgiveness, what is it for? ....a better future"

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
They are tricky here at ATS, that's not the 3rd page. if you notice at the bottom of the 2nd page it stops with the words "into a beautiful and", but the 3rd page starts with a whole new paragraph.

I think we are still missing the 3rd page.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
well, the twitter was posted in the chat room so it may have missed this thread >_> so i'll relink for you guys

twitter.com...#!/correctthepast

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TWISTEDWORDS

If you read the 1st page, it explains that time is not linear.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I'm curious about this:

"Micro Adjustments" that do nothing more than refine the values of specific variables and constants. When this happens, I'm able to refine additional variables that place pages of my journal in your observed present. I've not revealed this possibility to anyone on my team

www.enigma-amgine.com...

I'm not sure really what to think about that, but it does seem that this is more like a "clue" and not really "page 3". Perhaps the twitter feed is used just for clues to help get the passwords for the next "page" OR the pages themselves only contain the passwords to the next "page"...hmmmm.

Of course I could be totally wrong.

edit on 21-9-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I have noticed this with the spellings of ENIGMA-AMGINE, EnigmA-AmginE on twitter

These are clues as those are deliberate spellings.

For the record I am not here to fight, I am here to enjoy a game and try and figure this out. if I am wrong I am wrong with posts, so be it.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TWISTEDWORDS

We were looking into the header images for a while. Unfortunately SO told us that there were no clues to be found in them.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
I'm curious about this:

"Micro Adjustments" that do nothing more than refine the values of specific variables and constants. When this happens, I'm able to refine additional variables that place pages of my journal in your observed present. I've not revealed this possibility to anyone on my team

www.enigma-amgine.com...

I'm not sure really what to think about that, but it does seem that this is more like a "clue" and not really "page 3". Perhaps the twitter feed is used just for clues to help get the passwords for the next "page" OR the pages themselves only contain the passwords to the next "page"...hmmmm.

Of course I could be totally wrong.

I have a feeling that has to do with refining the tweets so that people can figure them out
at least i think so

i could be wrong

Marshall

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Marshall Twinie

Makes sense to me. It does mention before the quoted part "five or six micro adjustments". Maybe that means we can look for 5 or 6 "refined" tweets a day that actually make some sort of sense in finding these pages of the journal.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

That's making sense to me 2.

I'll follow that..........................and i think it's not page 3 (or2), just hints !

I'm asking myself which page is the one that came up accidently ???
edit on 9/21/2011 by SheldonCooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
upon further examination, the image address for the latest page can be found by looking at the source for every page in the yellowstone thread (thread 422630).

So page 699 wasn't specified. The 1-700 was a clue to verify that you needed to look at the source code for that thread in general.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SheldonCooper

This was the last post I've seen concerning page two (found by accident):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think I missed the part of the thread where it was explained (or not explained?) I'm not sure how that page came about.

Edit to add: This was the one that had the password TPE CE9718... I think.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

My thought is that this may be telling us to look at TPE CA0298. They were asked to insert it by the UTA, who seem to be the power behind this emerging conspiracy. Also, the fact that it and CE9718 were a rush job could mean that the team screwed up and that this is one of the major causes for all the problems they're seeing.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
reply to post by SheldonCooper

This was the last post I've seen concerning page two (found by accident):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think I missed the part of the thread where it was explained (or not explained?) I'm not sure how that page came about.

Edit to add: This was the one that had the password TPE CE9718... I think. [

that was a joint image of both pages 1 and 2, side by side

the else statement a few posts up was if i recall correctly how the second page was found

edit on 21-9-2011 by Marshall Twinie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by allenidaho

Gotcha, ATS buried this into a commented field within the HTML code, pretty sneaky..

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Good job, you should get a few more stars for that summary. Much appreciated.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Marshall Twinie

That's right, this error (dump?): elseif($_POST['input']=="CE9718")[?> - Not much really was said on how that happened.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

It's obvious that the GameMasters have embedded clues throughout ATS, in different forums and threads, they can do that because they own ATS. Very clever for a puzzle that involves timelines and different realities. Yes, I believe this will take a while. The best course is to stay tuned to the twitter feeds for more info.

We still have several other clues to address, as well. Back on page 34 the tweet was to visit the Toroid Museum to see the "London Crater", and to request tickets at the website. Anyone request tickets? HUH?

On page 35 the tweet was to report to the website any memory fragments. Anyone report memory fragments?

We're also told to report memory fragments to the local ZFR office. Any find the acronym for ZFR yet?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I googled ZFR and all I came up with was this:

Something about a ZFR gene.it has to do with cloning or something to that effect.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
just like 3.8.11, you people fall for anything..... you become obsessed.... lol... As of late ATS has had some pretty watery stuff on the forum. It would be nice to see something of substance soon before we all die of boredom.
edit on 21-9-2011 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

Aw, you don't like using your brain and cooperating with other people for a common goal? How sad for you and others similar...

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join