It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Website: www.Enigma-Amgine.com (a game)

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Ok, from the stars, I assume people think I'm right about 3pm (why aren't you people speaking up? lol), so that means we have a lousy hour and a half to figure out this radio thing!

Anyone...anyone...?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by amaster

Prob just says Temporia Corporation...yadadadada

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Hello All,
This is probably nothing, but I anagrammed the name "Kent Allison" from 'page one' and come up with-------"Lone ATS link" (among 1300+ other possibilities, LOL).
So, are they telling us SkepticOverlord's short story is the only clue/link to be had on AboveTopSecret"?

I'm off to figure out why the 2000's are referred to as the 137th decade. What could have happened during 630-639 CE to restart the calender?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Olivine
Hello All,
This is probably nothing, but I anagrammed the name "Kent Allison" from 'page one' and come up with-------"Lone ATS link" (among 1300+ other possibilities, LOL).
So, are they telling us SkepticOverlord's short story is the only clue/link to be had on AboveTopSecret"?

I'm off to figure out why the 2000's are referred to as the 137th decade. What could have happened during 630-639 CE to restart the calender?

good start. now nag aram the site owners, another clue. this is in relation to "the game"

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

i'm now listening in

the moment it hits 2:58pm EST(in one hour and twenty four minutes time)
i will be recording the show to my pc, in hopes that the clues given
will be said on the show

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
If this game opens up a forum which I think it will...

at space time bubbles may be manipulated by a dodecahedron contra terrain accelerator. When the DDH CT is initiated, it immediately resonates with the status of the local space time bubble in which it resides. From that, an impossibly complex mathematical formula is obtained, through complex decryption methods, that defines the resonation of the DDH CTa which is effectively the equation of time for everything in the bubble. That equation is referred to as the Time Phase Equation, or TPE.

..I will kiss whoever came up with the idea.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
This thread is for discussion of the game, not for meaningless drivel and rude innuendo. Stay on the topic of the game please or your posts will be removed and your account privileges will be in jeopardy.

Springer...
edit on 9-21-2011 by Springer because: (no reason given)

I agree. let's keep it civil, and drivel-free, but as far as meaningless...well that's kind of what this thread is about.

"the Gaim" is without meaning, until all hints, I mean clues, are exfoliated. Rude innuendos are not good either, but I'll definitely be on the lookout for such outlandish behavior.

drivel: silly, or meaningless talk or thinking; nonsense
this thread: silly, meaningly talk and thinking; nonsense.

LOL. It seems ATS is NOT without a sense of Humor! I nominate Springer for Most Humorous Site Admin!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marshall Twinie
reply to post by Grower

i'm now listening in

the moment it hits 2:58pm EST(in one hour and twenty four minutes time)
i will be recording the show to my pc, in hopes that the clues given
will be said on the show

Well, hopefully you'll hear something

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Anyone else spotted the line of blurred text at page one?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
New Tweet

Enigma Amgine
@correctthepast Enigma Amgine
msg
p7-failure)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
this caught my eye had a dream about this word Enigma maybe has nothing to do with it, but i tried typing in a password and it gave me an access denied code..
I saw that there wasnt any number to call for employees who have difficulty logging in, so i figured weird the access denied code was 1683612- seems to me like a number for example 168-3612 so i called and what was weird was that whenever a number isnt valid with my phone network it never rings three times and then says this isnt a number etc. it was like it was connected and then blocked??
I could be diving way to deep way to fast, but it seemed weird the numbers of the access denied code changes. i also looked into this
Insted of Temporia Corporation i looked up Enigma Corporation and was left with this statement "Enigma Interconnect provides high quality electronics manufacturing services (EMS), delivering Made-in-Canada and Off-Shore products you can count on. Trust us as your devoted partner in manufacturing electronic equipment destined for any market"
also i found their key products: Enigma has a breadth of expertise spanning the production cycle. Our In-house services include:

Circuit Design and Layout
Bare Board Fabrication
Printed Circuit Assembly
Final System Integration
Component Procurement
Test Services
this seems pretty weird because a "correcting the past for a better future" would produce a lot of technology.They also post what agreements and new divisions theyve made to their company, and they all have very large amounts of money involved.
This all seemed to weird to not post about.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicious Jones

The first section does. It reads:

Temporia Corporation - (Unreadable Street Address) - New Manhattan, Northern Inc. USNA

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
P-7 fail is fail as p7 is PL as Pl is : Propositional Logic

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Somebody needs to start a wiki for this.
2nd

*p7 is also a gun...
So who'd they try to assassinate in the past and it failed?

edit on 9/21/2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Text at the bottom of page 1:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Yes I noticed that as well when I could access the pdf. Could not get it any clearer than that to even take an educated guess as to what it said

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
Text at the bottom of page 1:

See my post above this. It's an address for the Temporia Corporation but the physical street address is completely distorted.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kellter
New Tweet

Enigma Amgine
@correctthepast Enigma Amgine
msg
p7-failure)

p7=Ld =Lethal Dose, Laser Diode, ld (Unix), the linker command on Unix and Unix-like systems, Loop Disconnect
ld, an instruction on a Z80 CPU, Lincoln-Douglas (debate), Lucid dreaming,

*************************************************Lord, a peer of the realm in the United Kingdom.****************************

eruliaf si souivbo si eruliaf IS p7/Ld=Lord=El

en.wikipedia.org...

keep going!~

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
After reading through 34 pages of posts, I decided to post my own two cents into this. I believe we just have to wait until the twitter feed tells us page 2 is successful like they did with page one. I don't think we're going to get into page 2 until they say something about it on their Twitter feed. Sorry if someone said this already, I don't really have the time or patience to finish reading the rest of the pages.

Anywho, will someone u2u me when a new clue arises? I have the EnigmA-AmginE Twitter feed set to mobile updates, but I would also like to get updates from you guys as well. Please and thank you!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join