It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am i the only one who supports Israel

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OpioidFreud

Seriously # Israel, they think that just because some stupid ass book that was written and re-edited hundreds of times

I do beleive that the dead sea scrolls has proven that you are full of it. OT book recovered from the dead sea are the same as the OT today, So since you know so much show me where it has been changed 100 of time. Either put up or shut up.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
reply to post by bigyin

For comparison . . . what were the living conditions of these same people before the Jews . . . err . . . Zionists took control of the area?

No idea m8, but I have a feeling your going to tell us how grateful the Arabs should be for their fantastic way of life.

Oh, no.

I expect you to deny ignorance and do your own research.

Or you can just stick your head in the sand and blame it all on Israel too.

Your choice.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

Congratulations on the most racist, supremist post i've read on ATS for a while.

Isn't it ironic that Hitler had the same views about the Aryan race and now you use the same points to support Israel?

People like YOU are the problem in society. I'd rather live next door to a nice arab immigrant and his family any day (which i have done) than a someone with biggoted ideals like you.

I can only hope that one day you realise the hatred your spread and believe in. Comments like that make you no better than a neo-nazi holocaust denier.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
If You belive the Bible those who support Isreal will be blessed. The USA has not been doing so under Obama. No blessings.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

If makes me shake my head in even more disbelief that you do understand the biggotry of your post yet still accept it. Oh well, at least you're an honest supremist.

Replace the word 'Israeli' with Palestinian in parts of your post and maybe you'll see we're all human. The factual innacuracies in your post, along with historical lies and more biggoted BS, is really completely astounding.

Maybe when someone that feels they are superior to you and your family suggests it's ok to murder your family, oppress you, or throw you out of your family home because of your race or where you were born, you'll see what an arse you are.

Just remember that 'terrorists' also think it's ok to kill you or your family based on your ideals or where you live. You're no different to them.

You can compare yourself to animals all you like, but that's what it makes you, an inhumane animal. In fact, comparing that mentality to animals is degrading to animals.

You keep your neanderthalistic views and the rest of us can evolve and live like proper humane human beings.

You'd make a good Nazi.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by kykweer
post removed by staff

What's really scary about the um, "person" who wrote this is, a lot of people agree with him. just substitute "arab" for black, hispanic and so on, and you have the true mindset of a lot of people in america and worldwide. it's the mindset of TPTB. they see all of us as this "person" sees arabs, including the aforementioned "person", but I doubt that he/she/it has the basic intelligence necessary to understand that. so, we get an insanely racist, utterly uninformed, laughably moronic and insipidly stupid post like this, which on one level is awesome, because I got my first laugh of the day

#, I haven't even had my coffee yet.
edit on Tue Oct 11 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

You know not every Jew is exceptional or even the norm based on world standards..

Should we round up all those "lesser Jews" and dispose of them??

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

But the jews are in a situation of ''us or them''. There is no way to sugarcoat it. And they are in a region where they are outnumbered 200 to 1 yet they are calling the shots... They are dominating and I got to respect that. By no means am i saying all arabs should bite the dust in fact no one deserves it... But it's unfair to accept palistinians sure some are brilliant but they are probably living in a western country somewhere in europe or america.

If israel let them in the country will disintegrate into military rule eventually by some totalitarian... History doesn't fail.
edit on 10-10-2011 by kykweer because: sorry brainfart

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

Have you not been banned yet

I didn't think ATS tolerated racists.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Of course not but lesser jews will eventually be thinned out in society just like losers are in the western world

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

It's not about race. I know it feels wrong what they are doing but what else should they do? Everyone feels bad and it's a sore topic, but it's not like anyone here is falling over their feet supplying their solutions or opinions... Convince me and i may listen. What should israel do to make the world a better place for arabs, americans, dolphins and ghadafi? I'm all ears.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

edit on 10-10-2011 by kykweer because: weird

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kykweer
reply to post by Nammu

But the jews are in a situation of ''us or them''. There is no way to sugarcoat it. And they are in a region where they are outnumbered 200 to 1 yet they are calling the shots... They are dominating and I got to respect that. By no means am i saying all arabs should bite the dust in fact no one deserves it... But it's unfair to accept palistinians sure some are brilliant but they are probably living in a western country somewhere in europe or america.

If israel let them in the country will disintegrate into military rule eventually by some totalitarian... History doesn't fail.
edit on 10-10-2011 by kykweer because: sorry brainfart

There are times I wonder how the sheer stupidity of certain people doesn't make them just spontaneously burst into flames.
2nd line.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

I don't engage with racist scum

sorry

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

Convince me and i may listen.

I'd say that by now most here don't give a flying f&%$ what you think..

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
shame... So none of you have an arguement.

My perception is that they have no other choice but to protect their own.

''oh but it's wrong'''end'''full stop''

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

Oh we all have arguments, we just know there's no point debating with someone that has views that are supremist and biggoted. Logical debates are wasted breath (or bandwith) in these situations.

Protecting your own does not justify opression, supression, murder and theiving.

If you believe that it does justify this, then you agree that Palestinian militants are justified in 'protecting their own' by the same means.

The fact that you are blind to the fact that your viewpoint is the same one that is used by those that we call 'terrorists' is dumbfounding.

You are part of the problem. I fear you will never wake up and be part of the solution. I also loathe the part of me that wishes you would experience the shoe on the other foot, and encourage the part of me that wishes truth and love upon you to wake up and see the light before it's too late.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

Firstly claiming that israelis are bloodthirsty animals compared to peace loving arabs that want nothing more than to hug and love everyone in their path is the most delusional conclusion i have come across.

Secondly this country has faced countless attacks for over 60 years their goal was to have this place and over that time many israeli people have been murdered. And they have been suppressed througr non compliance through various trade routes most notably the suez canal. Sometimes enough is enough. It's like feeling bad for a guy that got mauled by a lion after continuously poking it with a stick...

Please understand i don't condone cold blooded murder. And this issue is very complicated due to it's long duration.

Israel is at peace with egypt because egypt was willing to partake in peace talks something the rest isn't willing to do.. They just keep poking away.

But what is yous suggestion, what do you suggest israel do to please everyone? Could you do what the british empire couldn't?
edit on 11-10-2011 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join