It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Am i the only one who supports Israel

page: 29
41
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949
 


Britain did have the right.

It may not seem morally correct to you or fair, war is never fair.

"To the victor go the spoils"


Regards, Skellon.




posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949
 


BRAVO, I believe the definition of the word "terrorism" is a deliberate attack against civilians. Begin and Shamir were leaders of a radical movement to preserve the the very lives of the jewish people fleeing Nazi persecution, and the jews already living in Palestine. It was a movement that never targeted civilians, in response to the British abandonment of the mandate of the Peel Commission, that led to the unecessary execution of millions of their brethren. If you want to label them as terrorists, that is your prerogative.

If you require proof of the Peel Commission mandate to establish a partition of Palestine into separate Arab and Jewish states, here is one of numerous sources available online...

Peel Commission Report




The violence of the Arab Revolt starting in 1936 led Britain to set up a new Royal Commission (the Peel Commission) in to examine the conflict between Arabs and Jews in Palestine. A long term solution was needed for the political future of Palestine. The Jewish Homeland contemplated by the Mandate could develop as an independent state, a part of a federal state or within a binational territorial state. And what should be done with the Arabs, still the majority of the population? Should they be given control over the territory given their absolute denial of any national rights whatsoever to the Jews, a clear conflict with the fundamental basis of the Mandate?

In their Report of July of 1937, the Peel Commission attributed the underlying cause of the Arab revolt to the desire of the Arabs for national independence and their hatred and fear of theestablishment of a National Jewish Home. The Commission recommended freezing Jewish immigration at 12,000 per year for five years and that a plan for partition of the land be developed.

With regard to partition, the Peel Commission advised that “the most strenuous effort should be made to obtain an agreement for the exchange of land and population” following Churchill’s perceptive comment that the implementation of Zionism presumed a policy of population transfer. The Peel report suggested that in the last resort, “the exchange would be made compulsory.” The precedent cited was the Convention of Lausanne (1923), which provided, on paper, international legal sanction for the compulsory exchange of populations between Greece and Turkey.

The Peel Commission recommendation for partition was rejected by the British Government and there was no further consideration of the idea of population transfer.


BRAVO, you have stated that the British had no right to establish an independent state for jews within Palestine, yet Palestine was under British control. Palestine was not an independent Arab state.

I assume that you would have preferred that the ENTIRE population of European jews was wiped out?

If the Arabs living in British controlled Palestine had subsequently accepted the eventual UN proposal in 1948 to partition the land, it would have represented the birth of two independent nations. It was the Arab population in British contolled Palestine that was vehemently opposed to a peaceful two state solution, a mentality that still unfortunately exists to this day.





edit on 30-9-2011 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever
 




i call BS on that one, tell them about the balfour declaration and when it was signed!!!!!!! tell them what the requirements were for the signing of it!!!!!!!! go ahead tell them about how the zionists made a deal with sir lawrence balfour that they would get america involved in the ww1 so that they would have a chance at beating the germans.......england was down to 1 weeks rations at the time and they took the deal.......the zionists told them that they would get america involved in the war if they could have the palestinian region..........after the zionists did the false flag mission with the lucitania we got into the war and sir lawrence balfour signed the declaration soon afterwards.........we won the war, the zionists presented the balfour declaration to the league of nations and they were given the land.....england went over with military might and forced the palestinians out of their homes and businesses.........the jews in europe didn't want to give up their plush lives in germany so they had to do something.....they funded hitler to give them a little push....they paid the other countries not to accept the jewish refugees so their only recourse was to go populate israel....the plan worked magnificently.......


debunk that!!!! you can't!!!!!! ha!!!!!
edit on 30-9-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Humanity,

Are you claiming that the 1937 Peel Commission "mandates" that Palestine be divided into two states?

Because if you are you have not read the Peel Commission Report in its orginal.

Actual Peel Commission Report

The UK did not have the power to create two states. By that I don't mean power in the sense of might I mean it did not have the legal power.

The Balfour Declaration as illegitimate as it was did not call for a "Jewish State" either.

People need to read the actual documents.

I just want to remind everyone. History is not opinion as much as certain people will want you to think that. History is about documents.

Zionists cherry-pick all of the historical documents and create a fraudulent argument for the existence of Israe as a Jewish state. That is why I have to say one more time...

Zionism is a fraud



It is not jus that modern day Zionist / Israels are murdering bastards and liars. It goes deeper than that - Zionism is a fraud.

Humannity - I really don't think you are a liar but you are repeating unknowingly what liars have said and written many times.


Originally posted by Humanity4Ever
reply to post by BRAVO949
 


BRAVO, I believe the definition of the word "terrorism" is a deliberate attack against civilians. Begin and Shamir were leaders of a radical movement to preserve the the very lives of the jewish people fleeing Nazi persecution, and the jews already living in Palestine. It was a movement that never targeted civilians, in response to the British abandonment of the mandate of the Peel Commission, that led to the unecessary execution of millions of their brethren. If you want to label them as terrorists, that is your prerogative.

If you require proof of the Peel Commission mandate to establish a partition of Palestine into separate Arab and Jewish states, here is one of numerous sources available online...

Peel Commission Report




The violence of the Arab Revolt starting in 1936 led Britain to set up a new Royal Commission (the Peel Commission) in to examine the conflict between Arabs and Jews in Palestine. A long term solution was needed for the political future of Palestine. The Jewish Homeland contemplated by the Mandate could develop as an independent state, a part of a federal state or within a binational territorial state. And what should be done with the Arabs, still the majority of the population? Should they be given control over the territory given their absolute denial of any national rights whatsoever to the Jews, a clear conflict with the fundamental basis of the Mandate?

In their Report of July of 1937, the Peel Commission attributed the underlying cause of the Arab revolt to the desire of the Arabs for national independence and their hatred and fear of theestablishment of a National Jewish Home. The Commission recommended freezing Jewish immigration at 12,000 per year for five years and that a plan for partition of the land be developed.

With regard to partition, the Peel Commission advised that “the most strenuous effort should be made to obtain an agreement for the exchange of land and population” following Churchill’s perceptive comment that the implementation of Zionism presumed a policy of population transfer. The Peel report suggested that in the last resort, “the exchange would be made compulsory.” The precedent cited was the Convention of Lausanne (1923), which provided, on paper, international legal sanction for the compulsory exchange of populations between Greece and Turkey.

The Peel Commission recommendation for partition was rejected by the British Government and there was no further consideration of the idea of population transfer.


BRAVO, you have stated that the British had no right to establish an independent state for jews within Palestine, yet Palestine was under British control. Palestine was not an independent Arab state.

I assume that you would have preferred that the ENTIRE population of European jews was wiped out?

If the Arabs living in British controlled Palestine had subsequently accepted the eventual UN proposal in 1948 to partition the land, it would have represented the birth of two independent nations. It was the Arab population in British contolled Palestine that was vehemently opposed to a peaceful two state solution, a mentality that still unfortunately exists to this day.





edit on 30-9-2011 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder
 


I will respond to that compilation of speculative nonsense with a quote from one of my favorite songs by Led Zeppelin...

"RAMBLE ON"




posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSdelurker
 


I still read this thread daily i started it i will see it through to the end. That being said everyone obviously knows my stance on the subject so what i did was back off and let others make their points and take their stands the facts,the truths, half truths and bold faced lies that have surfaced on this thread have been dealt with accordingly, the mods are doing an excellent job on that (props to the mods) now any observer stuck on the fence or completely unaware of the conflict can read this thread and make up their own minds. as shown in this thread the truth is what you make it history is written by the winners and every viewpoint has an equal and opposite side right or wrong.



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I am buying high blood pressure medicine in bulk now.

If you need a couple of kilos I can send it to you.

No argument from me on your points.

In this case I just want to extend what you are saying.

The famous Balfour Declaration was not written by the considerably less famous Lord Balfour.

It was written or commissioned my the scumbag, Zionist bastard Chaim Weizmann sent to Lord Balfour to sign
to be sent back to scumbag, Zionist bastard Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild.

Some experts say that Balfour may have never read the letter and just signed it like a ticket puncher on a Chennai bus.




Foreign Office,
November 2nd, 1917.

Dear Lord Rothschild,
I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet:
"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country".
I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours sincerely
Arthur James Balfour



So, so importantly a decent, honest Jew in the British government demanded a change to the draft the Zionst bastards had sent to Balfour.




The initial draft of the declaration, contained in a letter sent by Rothschild to Balfour, referred to the principle "that Palestine should be reconstituted as the National Home of the Jewish people."[9] In the final text, the word that was replaced with in to avoid committing the entirety of Palestine to this purpose. Similarly, an early draft did not include the commitment that nothing should be done which might prejudice the rights of the non-Jewish communities. These changes came about partly as the result of the urgings of Edwin Samuel Montagu, an influential anti-Zionist Jew and secretary of state for India, who was concerned that the declaration without those changes could result in increased anti-Semitic persecution.


From Wiki - sometimes it is all you need...

There is no mention of "state" and even if there was, Britain did not have the right, power or whatever required to create one.

That is not how "states" are created.

Dear Pattern - in my view the Zionists started WWI - so it is even worse than you a describing.

They started WWII as well.


Originally posted by patternfinder
reply to post by Humanity4Ever
 




i call BS on that one, tell them about the balfour declaration and when it was signed!!!!!!! tell them what the requirements were for the signing of it!!!!!!!! go ahead tell them about how the zionists made a deal with sir lawrence balfour that they would get america involved in the ww1 so that they would have a chance at beating the germans.......england was down to 1 weeks rations at the time and they took the deal.......the zionists told them that they would get america involved in the war if they could have the palestinian region..........after the zionists did the false flag mission with the lucitania we got into the war and sir lawrence balfour signed the declaration soon afterwards.........we won the war, the zionists presented the balfour declaration to the league of nations and they were given the land.....england went over with military might and forced the palestinians out of their homes and businesses.........the jews in europe didn't want to give up their plush lives in germany so they had to do something.....they funded hitler to give them a little push....they paid the other countries not to accept the jewish refugees so their only recourse was to go populate israel....the plan worked magnificently.......


debunk that!!!! you can't!!!!!! ha!!!!!
edit on 30-9-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Immune,

Thanks for the original post.

Opions are opinions and here is mine on yours with regard to this point...



as shown in this thread the truth is what you make it history is written by the winners and every viewpoint has an equal and opposite side right or wrong.


I could not disagree with you more. History is not what you make if it! For God's sake!

How about this statement? "Chemistry is what you make of it."

If you want to combine two tonnes of liquid oxygen with six tonnes of liquid hydrogen and add a electric arc in you basement it will not blow you and your house to near earth obrit - if you don't believe it will, anyway.

*****************

There is a large group of people and they are not just Zionist that want to hide real history and a technique is to tell YOU and all of us that "you will never know what happened, it is too hard to understand, it is all a matter of opinion."

No, no, no - no the f--k it is not.

"We' can not allow others to decide what we should know, hear, read, understand.

The history of Zionism / Israel is just one puzzle piece - but it a very important one and if anyone has read this thread to this point they owe it to themselves to figure out what is happening in Palestine now and what has happened there.

It is not simple and there is a whole lot of diversion but you can understand it.


Originally posted by Immune
reply to post by ATSdelurker
 


I still read this thread daily i started it i will see it through to the end. That being said everyone obviously knows my stance on the subject so what i did was back off and let others make their points and take their stands the facts,the truths, half truths and bold faced lies that have surfaced on this thread have been dealt with accordingly, the mods are doing an excellent job on that (props to the mods) now any observer stuck on the fence or completely unaware of the conflict can read this thread and make up their own minds. as shown in this thread the truth is what you make it history is written by the winners and every viewpoint has an equal and opposite side right or wrong.

edit on 30-9-2011 by BRAVO949 because: spelling



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949
 


BRAVO, if you refuse to acknowledge the intent of the Peel Commission Report in 1937, are you at least willing to acknowledge the UN Partition Proposal of 1947???

1947 UN Partition Proposal

It was the proposal that should have signified the birth of two states; a sovereign Palestine and a sovereign Israel.

It was the proposal that the jews subsequently accepted, and the Arabs rejected.

It was the proposal that preceded the formal UN declaration of the State of Israel.

It was the proposal that preceded an Arab coalition led military invasion of Israel on it's first day of independence.






edit on 30-9-2011 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Humannity - Zionists want us to believe that the Balfour Declaration, the Peel Commission Report and the UN Partition Proposal advance the concept of a Jewish State - but those documents do not.

In fact they were writtten with care to not advance that idea.

If you read the Peel Commission Report you will see that it suggess many things including keeping Jerusalem and a finger of land that goes right to the sea and borders on Tel Aviv under the mandate.

It also suggests that the Zionists compensate the Arab entity.

It also suggests the Jews get a tiny part of Palestine, the northern part.

Why I say the Zionists cherry-pick every histotical document is that "you" scream about one part and then pretned the other parts don't even exist.

Humannity - as an example think about this.

There over one millions Palestinians in Israel proper, right? How about if they hive off part of Israel? How about if the US says, "We have given Israel over $1 trillion since 1948 so we are going to give the Israeli Arabs a chunk of Israe and if Israel does not like it we will nuke them." Let's say the US goes to the UN and has that approved.

Would there be a chance that Israelis would fight against that?

Would there be a chance that Israel would go to war to try and stop 20% of its land from being taken away?

Let's say if the Conservative religious Jews wanted 10% or even 5% of Israel for their own country. A person could say they deserve that. Would that be okay?

You still seem to feel that because the creation of Israel was morally right in your mind that eveything they did to bring it about was also morally right.

That - is morally wrong.


Originally posted by Humanity4Ever
reply to post by BRAVO949
 


BRAVO, if you refuse to acknowledge the intent of the Peel Commission Report in 1937, are you at least willing to acknowledge the UN Partition Proposal of 1947???

1947 UN Partition Proposal

It was the proposal that should have signified the birth of two states; a sovereign Palestine and a sovereign Israel.

It was the proposal that the jews subsequently accepted, and the Arabs rejected.

It was the proposal that preceded the formal UN declaration of the State of Israel.

It was the proposal that preceded an Arab coalition led military invasion of Israel on it's first day of independence.






edit on 30-9-2011 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949
 



WOW, i said the truth is what you make of it maybe i should have put a coma before History is written by the winners so you were not confused.

Of course the truth is what you make make WARS have been fought over such things
EVERY WAR BASED ON RELIGION IS JUST THAT. each side sees its view as the truth, otherwise who would want to fight for a cause they knew to be a lie?
open your mind a little bit and you will see this or maybe not because after all truth is what you make of it (thanks for proving my point)

As for history being written by the winners do you see any history books written by Nazi's? how about the confederates? no of course not why? because they LOST.



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Wow............... 29 pages to realize that Netanyahu and cronies == Nazi Bully boys.

I suggest for any of you sitting on the fence or supporting Israel, you take a look at the link i have provided.

www.theglobeandmail.com... 31

Even most Jews don't support what is going on in Israel. Zionist Fascists. This does not mean i am anti semitic.
On the contrary , I Support and have no problem with the ordinary Jew.

Netanyahu is an Evil man.

Personally , I think Israeli needs... well an Israeli spring.



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immune
reply to post by BRAVO949
 



WOW, i said the truth is what you make of it maybe i should have put a coma before History is written by the winners so you were not confused.

Of course the truth is what you make make WARS have been fought over such things
EVERY WAR BASED ON RELIGION IS JUST THAT. each side sees its view as the truth, otherwise who would want to fight for a cause they knew to be a lie?
open your mind a little bit and you will see this or maybe not because after all truth is what you make of it (thanks for proving my point)

As for history being written by the winners do you see any history books written by Nazi's? how about the confederates? no of course not why? because they LOST.


Right, the nazis did not write the history books..but are you so sure they lost? I present to you, one Prescott Bush: www.prisonplanet.com...

Perhaps you're familiar with his son george bush(41) and HIS son, bush(43). look at the # that's gone down in america since they got into politics. look at what's going down now. israel's policies are similar to the nazis. that's not a coincidence..you need to start connecting some dots.



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Immune,

History is not what is written in a history book.

Hello, hello!

History is what happened.

A history book is what someone says happened.

Victors write history books but they don't write history.

It is hard for the writers of history books to rewrite all the documents upon which the history books were based - but God knows, they sometimes try.

Zionist history book can omit the hateful, racist comments Zionists have made over the decades but that does not mean Zionists did not say and write hateful and racist things.

This is exactly why I suggest you read original documents and skip the history books.


Originally posted by Immune
reply to post by BRAVO949
 



WOW, i said the truth is what you make of it maybe i should have put a coma before History is written by the winners so you were not confused.

Of course the truth is what you make make WARS have been fought over such things
EVERY WAR BASED ON RELIGION IS JUST THAT. each side sees its view as the truth, otherwise who would want to fight for a cause they knew to be a lie?
open your mind a little bit and you will see this or maybe not because after all truth is what you make of it (thanks for proving my point)

As for history being written by the winners do you see any history books written by Nazi's? how about the confederates? no of course not why? because they LOST.



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
"""am i the only one who supports israel"""?

YES YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE
the world is waking up



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949
 



i fully agree with you....i hate that the average american can't seem to wrap their heads around this....there is simply too much for their reality show saturated brains to absorb.......



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomForGaza
"""am i the only one who supports israel"""?

YES YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE
the world is waking up



and even if he's not, he's not in very good company......



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder

Originally posted by FreedomForGaza
"""am i the only one who supports israel"""?

YES YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE
the world is waking up



and even if he's not, he's not in very good company......

anyone who supports israel should go to school again

or better have a brain implant

iq of all ppl who support israel together is less then 100
and if not they are liars



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Friends don't allow friends to be Zionists.

Save the Jews - End Zionism!

If God wanted us to be Zionists he would have given us louder more shrill voices and more swear words.

How can you spot a Zionist from space? He is the one with his hair on fire.

If you consider the fact that the Palestinians are the real Jews then there is nothing more anti-Semitic than Zionism.

Christians should support the Jews. The real Jews, that is. The people who we call Palestinians.



posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
If you consider the fact that the Palestinians are the real Jews then there is nothing more anti-Semitic than Zionism.

Christians should support the Jews. The real Jews, that is. The people who we call Palestinians.


BRAVO, you should go to Gaza and the West Bank and tell the Palestinians that they are the "real" jews. Be careful though, because they will slit your throat and then celebrate by parading your corpse in the streets.




new topics

top topics



 
41
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

log in

join