It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am i the only one who supports Israel

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by kykweer
reply to post by bigyin

It's not about race. I know it feels wrong what they are doing but what else should they do? Everyone feels bad and it's a sore topic, but it's not like anyone here is falling over their feet supplying their solutions or opinions... Convince me and i may listen. What should israel do to make the world a better place for arabs, americans, dolphins and ghadafi? I'm all ears.

They need to bow down and repent to God for there evil actions..That is the only way at this present time all will be at peace..This is a biblical issue,,God is very angry bout Israel..Its like they are cursed for there actions back in the beginning of time ...There is nothing we can do...Its all up to Israel not us...This is Gods punishment to the Jews in Israel for not believing in God and following there own ways not Gods ways..Its that simple..So Israel is like being taken over by evil and god will handle it when he is ready..However God does not want the land divided up what so ever...Its all in the bible...For those who really want the truth..

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Check this out..May be this will shed some light...www.thebereancall.org...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

I kind of like this one better...check it out..Its all biblical..hopefully you'll understand..www.behindthebadge.net...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

Firstly claiming that israelis are bloodthirsty animals compared to peace loving arabs that want nothing more than to hug and love everyone in their path is the most delusional conclusion i have come across.

Stop making things up. No one here has claimed that.

Secondly this country has faced countless attacks for over 60 years their goal was to have this place and over that time many israeli people have been murdered. And they have been suppressed througr non compliance through various trade routes most notably the suez canal. Sometimes enough is enough. It's like feeling bad for a guy that got mauled by a lion after continuously poking it with a stick...

Look, every single thing you have said here can also be said about innocent Palestinians. If you care to see who has been murdered more than the other the results are rather skewed. Your argument can also be used to justify Palestinian attacks against Israel. If you poke a lion with a stick long enough....

Please understand i don't condone cold blooded murder. And this issue is very complicated due to it's long duration.

Well, things you have mentioned in your posts do suggest as much. If at least you're not calling for murder, you have advocated suppression and oppression. And also suggested that all arabs are vile, ignorant, inferior. so you don't want to kill them, you just want them to know your better than them. Aww.

Israel is at peace with egypt because egypt was willing to partake in peace talks something the rest isn't willing to do.. They just keep poking away.

Perhaps if they weren't suppressing, opressing, stealing and murdering.....Man, i really don't see why when they treat the Palestinians as they do, and you admit they treat them in this way, you can't understand why no one is interested in supporting them.

But what is yous suggestion, what do you suggest israel do to please everyone? Could you do what the british empire couldn't?

I suggest that Israel follows international law, and stops their big bully boy friend America vetoing Palestine's right for an independant state, which was agreed upon and granted to them by the UN but which has been overruled and ignored since then.

I suggest they stop stealing land, building illegal settlements, and generally fanning the flames with their outright thievery.

I suggest we give the Palestinians the right to live in peace with free movement, a decent education, a job, in a country where they don't have to fear bombs being dropped on them cause one guy next door who was pissed off at his wife getting murdered from the previous bombs fires a rocket into the country next door.

I suggest we show the Palestinian children that Israel is full of good people who care for them, and not allow the only face of Jews they see to be soldiers harrassing them in the street or the ones that shoot their family or steal their homes.

I suggest people like you get a heart and realise we're all human, drop the superiority complex, and realise treating humans (children for Gods sake!!) like this is WRONG. Once that happens it'll fix itself because this only continues on because people like you support it.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4

Originally posted by kykweer
reply to post by bigyin

It's not about race. I know it feels wrong what they are doing but what else should they do? Everyone feels bad and it's a sore topic, but it's not like anyone here is falling over their feet supplying their solutions or opinions... Convince me and i may listen. What should israel do to make the world a better place for arabs, americans, dolphins and ghadafi? I'm all ears.

They need to bow down and repent to God for there evil actions..That is the only way at this present time all will be at peace..This is a biblical issue,,God is very angry bout Israel..Its like they are cursed for there actions back in the beginning of time ...There is nothing we can do...Its all up to Israel not us...This is Gods punishment to the Jews in Israel for not believing in God and following there own ways not Gods ways..Its that simple..So Israel is like being taken over by evil and god will handle it when he is ready..However God does not want the land divided up what so ever...Its all in the bible...For those who really want the truth..

Thank you for your reply,

Unfortunately i feel this goes beyond a biblical issue over the centuries we had arabs dominate the arab region and so came the crusades where christians tried to take the holy land back etc but REAL history is difficult to know, for goodness sake we are on a conspiracy site and we all known history is written by the victor. But anyway zionist jews believed in restoring israel as their holy land and did so by moving to israel in waves and in doing so they kinda forced themselves in. After the second world war they got a large foothold and honestly everyone felt bad for them and they grabbed the opportunity, they grabbed the hand, the arm and everything and they got their own country and it was against everything the arabs wanted and they have been working since to push the israelis off, but jews have built the country in a developed nation even with the threat of war all the time with a superior, political and economical system over the rest of the region and much of the world.

Thats my viewpoint others may differ.

But in my viewpoint this surpasses a biblical issue and is a racial issue.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

Thank you for yous reply

If palastine could get an independant state it is certainly and options and i'd love to see the development in that region, but it would also be an apartheid state and it's also the direction britain took and various countries as india/pakistan and in israel and we know how those worked out.

When the british gave up in the late 40's they knew they couldn't resolve the issues through any party and by that they knew that the jews wouldn't give in and nor would the palistinians, so it is very difficult for me to believe that they are so peace loving and warm hearted as you believe, but if you really believe that i will look more into it, do more research.
edit on 11-10-2011 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Saudi Plot Involving Iran!!!!!!!

Unfolding now on MSM!!!!!

Deserves own thread now!!!!!!

I support Israel!!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by freetree64
Saudi Plot Involving Iran!!!!!!!

Unfolding now on MSM!!!!!

Deserves own thread now!!!!!!

I support Israel!!!!

translation: Mossad sets up plot to trick the US into attacking Iran!!!

Everyone has seen this movie before!!!!

No one is falling for it!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

Mate, i've done plenty of research. Enough to see that people are people any we aint all bad.

So you continue to believe that you are somehow superior to others because of race or heritage and i'll continue to belive that not everyone is as arsy as you.

You've more than proven they type of person you are and obviously like to tar a lot of people with a broad brush, so no point in even debating.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonseeker

yea just as they are get their nuclear power plant up and running perfect timing

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Immune

The persecution of the Jews for centuries in Europe was the worst of many stains on the European record, and the Zionists' desire for a place of sanctuary is certainly understandable. Like all other colonial enterprises, however, Zionism was based on the total disregard of the rights of indigenous inhabitants. As such, it is morally indefensible. All subsequent crimes—and there have been many on both sides—inevitably follow from this original injustice to the Palestinians. Apparently, many supporters of Israel have little willingness to face the fact that the Palestinian Arabs have suffered a monstrous historical injustice, whatever one may think of the competing claims.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kathcus

I would use the terms indigenous population with extreme care in this case the Jews held it for 1500 years then the Arabs then the Romans then the Turks then the British then the Zionist
oh and before the jews it was the Adyghe who were run off by the russians then the mongols then the Avars, Pechenegs, Huns, and Khazars i mean really wasn't the original inhabitants cavemen? god forbid we forget the rights of these indigenous people

you want to be upset be mad at Brittan and the US and nato it was their idea to set this up so they could sleep at night since they stood by and watched the "stain" occur for a while before acting but to go to the indigenous claim for land is just ridiculous nowhere in the civilized world (except maybe africa and the aborigines of Australia) can anyone claim they are the indigenous population so maybe we should all move in-case the original inhabitants what their land back or we could move forward and try to fix the problem with some actual talk not sabre rattling or rocket attacks

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Immune

Foolish viewpoint. You obviously know nothing about the struggle going on in the middle east. Why support a country that kills hundreds of thousands of innocent people for their own selfish gains. Israel is evil.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shark_Feeder

Originally posted by Immune
As for the West bank and Gaza strip if i was Israel i wouldn't give them to the Palestinians the land was won in the 6 day war which they did not start to the victor goes the spoils

In response to this point I feel obliged to provide the following map.

This image charts the "growth" of Israel's borders from 1948 until this day. Notice the size of the West Bank, and Gaza Strip in the year 1967?

Notice the West Bank in particular has shrunk by more than 50% since the end of official conflict? That is not the spoils of war...that is theft at gunpoint.

Image from What Really Happened?

Jaffa Harbor, Palestine: Palestinian refugees flee Jaffa by boat for Gaza, Apr-May 1948. By the time Jaffa finally fell on 13 May 1948, fewer than 4,000 of its 70,000 residents remained.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

edit on 17-10-2011 by yampa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whatwentwrong11001
reply to post by Immune

Foolish viewpoint. You obviously know nothing about the struggle going on in the middle east. Why support a country that kills hundreds of thousands of innocent people for their own selfish gains. Israel is evil.

Hundreds of thousands?

What of all the other people killed in conflicts over the last 150 years?

But only Israel is evil.

Go back to your Nazi meeting.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
They need to bow down and repent to God for there evil actions..That is the only way at this present time all will be at peace..This is a biblical issue,,God is very angry bout Israel..Its like they are cursed for there actions back in the beginning of time

Are you freaking kidding me?

Im not even christian, but i know this is obviously quite the opposite if you believe in such things. Look back at the history of Israel since its inception in 1948. They have often overcome overwhelming odd in their wars against their neighbours. One could almost say they had supernatural luck or help.

While i do not believe in such things, if i was a religious man, i would certainly believe that yes, while jews may have been cursed due to the horrible things they have had to put up with over the last two thousand years, the state of Israel itself is no less than blessed.

edit on 17-10-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I would support Israel and did at one time - until I read the true history of Zionism and learned that they lied about everything and lie about everything right now.

ZIONISTS ARE LIARS

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

Quite a strong accusation.

Do have any facts to support that view?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
so i blow a hole in your indigenous population defense and so you just chalk me up to ignorant well that just seems silly

in today's world almost every government has killed thousands of civilians and by the way the Palestinians are not all innocent and not every Israeli is guilty
Here's an idea stop judging a country's people by their governments the Israeli government is just as bad and corrupt as every other one in the world Turkey kills the Kurds, Russia killed thousands of civilians when the broke up and new country's were formed ,Chavez killed and is still killing countless civilians the British fought the IRA, Spain killed civilians in the Ifni war this list goes on forever

and as for the expansion from the 1948 map well of course they expanded they won the wars they get the land sorry to the victor goes the spoils of war do you thing that if the US fought Mexico and won we would give the land back? cause they didn't when we took Texas i agree that a return to the 1948 borders would ease tensions slightly but their government wont happen and it would only be a temporary band-aid since most of the middle east wants Israel gone anyways
edit on 10/17/2011 by Immune because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35 >>

join