It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am i the only one who supports Israel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
May 1948 Israel was formed to provide a "safe" place for Jewish people to call home within the boundaries of Ancient Israel.. Since being reformed in 1948 it was attacked in 1963 in which it destroyed Egypt, Jordan and Syria in 6 days. Then in 1973 they fought off both Egypt and Syria again and since 1978 they have been under constant terrorist attacks killing many of their men women and children.Every time they strike back at the ones attacking them they are called criminals and promptly judged the bad guys The Israeli people live in constant fear of attacks they are surrounded by countries who refuse to even acknowledge their existence as a state. The Palestinians have blatantly said when they achieve statehood they will throw every Jew out of their borders. Wouldn't everyone love to have a neighbor who openly is disgusted with your existence. As for the West bank and Gaza strip if i was Israel i wouldn't give them to the Palestinians the land was won in the 6 day war which they did not start to the victor goes the spoils if not the turkey needs to give back the land in Cyprus that they won in 1974. Israel is in a real bad place they attack the terrorist attacking them and they are the bad guys,they get attacked and they are still the bad guys keep up the fight Israel and stand firm don't negotiate with the terrorist.

+109 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Immune

There are Americans at their wits end now with poverty and joblessness, yet we hand Israel billions and put ourselves at risk by protecting them because they don't know how to make peace with their neighbors and they want to run an apartheid state.

Israel can kiss my ass, sorry. We need to worry about each other here in America.

+7 more 
link   
Around here, you might not be the only, but you are one of the few.

link   

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatislave

Do not forget we gave the Palestinians
sweetness-light.com...

I agree we need to worry about the U.S first never disagreed with that i think all foreign aid needs to stop period.
stop giving our money away to everyone else

+45 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Seriously # Israel, they think that just because some stupid ass book that was written and re-edited hundreds of times by people they assume were "sane" when they could have been anybody, mentally ill or not, says the jews were "god's" chosen people that they can deny archaeological and anthropological history prooving that the jews were not the first ones to inhabit Israel and that the Palestinians WERE THERE FIRST and make Palestinian's lives miserable by bulldozing their homes and stealing their land?

Seriously?!?!

Anyone who would support such hateful and ignorant people are just as blind and ignorant as them IMHO.

I hate all religions but zionist jews take the cake for being the biggest assholes.

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
You're probably one of the few.
I don't support the Zionist regime. I do support the everyday citizen. Israel is one big hypocrisy, doing exactly what it claims it need protection from to other countries. Illegal settlements, Illegal blockade, Illegal counter attacks....yes the Hamas sent a few rockets killing 5 people maybe....lets bring in the tanks and fire on every man women and child before we get a finger waved at us from the international community. I could say I HATE Israel....but that would be anti Semitic right?

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Israel would probably be called 'criminal' less if they didn't do things like block a Palestinian bid into the UN. Those kinds of things are what makes it blatantly obvious that Israel is also to blame and not just the Palestinians.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Immune

You're not alone.
But around here, if you support Israel, then you are a hater, a killer, yaddayaddayadda. . . .

Such sweet talk you'll hear from the "liberals" around here.

Hang in there.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

+29 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
LOL, funny claims you most certainly will not be able to backup with proof/sources, OP.

The Israeli government is terrorizing the Palestinian people and is treating them like trash. You're not the victims anymore, awwkay?! In fact, I think you treat the Palestinians like the Nazis have treated the Jews. And if Christians, or Buddhists lived in Israel or let's better say Palestine, you would treat them as worse, "because you are the chosen people".

Please, don't come with silly Zionist propaganda.

And oh, aren't the Palestinians somewhat the "real" successors of the ancient Jewish? They are all semites. It's not like every Jew has quit Israel back then, a lot converted to Christianity and from Christianity to Islam. Some families remained Jewish ofcourse.
edit on 20-9-2011 by Kemal because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I support and admire Israel 100%. I don't discuss it on here, nor do I understand why the hate against the Jewish people continues to this day. I admire how they will do what it takes to survive. I admire how the young have to do military service, thus the majority of their country can fight and protect their country. That certainly couldn't be said for the US. I watched their leader come out and send thoughts to the people of Joplin MO before our own President did.

I have noticed with the more radical sites that people seem to hate Israel. This is a persecution that has been carried on through time and it makes no sense to me. I personally do not think the Jewish race is the boogey man out to get me and my country.

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
What do you call "support"? Blindly cheerleading for anything and everything done under the sun? That is called being a dupe. I support Israel by protesting their savage, racist and hypocritical policies.

Before you start rolling your eyes, try to understand just how stupid their foreign policy is. They are a small country. One well-placed nuclear weapon would be their end. So why have they been antagonizing the entire Arab region? The entire muslim population, 2 billion strong, are watching every perceived injustice inflicted on the Palestinians, and getting more and more restless every day. Israel is taunting somebody to come and destroy them.

So it's not just for the Palestinians' sake, or for the sake of human rights, that I protest Israel's policies. It's for Israel herself, and all her citizens, as well. If they don't learn how to play nicely, they are going to get kicked off the playground.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I sure hope yes ...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Of course the Israeli government is treating them like trash if i lived in constant fear of bombings at schools churches i wouldn't go out and buy the perpetrators dinner.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immune
reply to post by illuminatislave

Do not forget we gave the Palestinians
sweetness-light.com...

I agree we need to worry about the U.S first never disagreed with that i think all foreign aid needs to stop period.
stop giving our money away to everyone else

I agree.

No one comes to our aid when we need help. We are up the creek and everyone around the world is worried about their own asses.

Lets pull each other up, and if we have time, we can worry about everyone else. Americans first.

Not to offend any of my non American friends, but I believe that everyone should put their fellow countrymen first and foremost in times of need. I would expect the same from anyone else.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Immune

Hi Immune

You wrote: QUOTE

"Since May 1948 Israel was formed to provide a "safe" place for Jewish people to call home within the boundaries of Ancient Israel...."

So...if Yisro'el was formed for a home for persons who style themselves 'Jews' why have only 20% of the world's Jews live there? I mean, they claimed they needed a homeland so desperately because the goyim wanted them all dead....but...as one of the more outspoken goyim put it to me the other day about (shall we say) some of the members of the New York 'Yiddish' Crowd - 'since you Jews now supposedly have a homeland ---why don't you GO HOME??!!!!!'

The truth is most (i.e. non Chassidic) Jews live much better in e.g. the US and Britain than they ever could in Eretz Yisro'el where the inflation rate is upwards of 40% annually and protests occur every day concerning the lack of housing and high cost of living in general.

So what's the scoop? Either they DO have a homeland or they do NOT.

And if they DO have a homeland...and if it is true what they say,,,that all the goyim hate them...then why DON'T they just GO HOME?

+17 more 
link   

Originally posted by Immune
Of course the Israeli government is treating them like trash if i lived in constant fear of bombings at schools churches i wouldn't go out and buy the perpetrators dinner.

Yes, because the Israelis are a totally innocent party, and have done nothing to warrant violence or hatred towards them.

Educate yourself. Israel is not a friend of ours. Ask Americans who lost family members aboard the USS Liberty how much Israel gives a damn about them.

link   
reply to post by Kemal

*whaa*

Some black folks are still screaming for reparations. You gonna tell them to shut up?

All Israel wants is to be left alone.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AuntB

This site is meant to be an open discussion let your stance be known yes every time i say something pro-Israeli i get mugged like an old lady on the subway but everyone has a right to voice their opinions.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join